PDA

View Full Version : Gaming: Black Prophecy Closed Beta Keys Giveaway

Xipe Totec
11-16-2010, 16:23
http://www.gamona.de/exklusiv-bei-gamona-5.000-black-prophecy-beta-keys:gamekey,1857794/#button

*maybe* interesting to someone here.

Sacred Blood
11-16-2010, 16:32
thanks cockring

Xipe Totec
11-16-2010, 16:35
thanks cockring

no problem fuckface

edit: *looks at sig* yeah right

kingpin
11-16-2010, 16:41
how is it a giveaway when you have to win them?

•Einfach auf den Teilnahme-Button klicken. Um teilzunehmen, musst du bei gamona registriert und angemeldet sein.
•Die Gewinner erhalten ihren Key automatisch per E-Mail zugeschickt – nur solange der Vorrat reicht.
•Um loszuspielen, musst du dich auf der offiziellen Seite registrieren und kannst dann unter "Mein Account" deinen Beta-Key einlösen.

HOW?! i can't believe i bothered with this.

Sacred Blood
11-16-2010, 16:43
i used google translator like a pro

edit: also by "win" they mean get there first, so get one while you can

Xipe Totec
11-16-2010, 16:52
HOW?! i can't believe i bothered with this.

you win by clicking the button :)

kingpin
11-16-2010, 16:53
ok this is what i got

Hello Kingpin222 Thank you for your application to the Black Prophecy Beta Test. You will receive further instructions by e-mail as soon as the closed beta has started and your account has been selected to participate. Please keep in mind that the application does not automatically guarantee a beta spot. However, we will try our best to give as many people as possible the opportunity to get a glimpse at Black Prophecy

what now?

Makgyver
11-16-2010, 16:55
ok I got a key now, what do I do with it

Congratulations X,

You have won a beta key for Black Prophecy!

Your Key is: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

All further information can be found in our news.

Have fun!

Keep on zockin '
Your gamona team

use the key here: http://blackprophecy.gamigo.de/beta/

kingpin
11-16-2010, 16:59
ok I got a key now, what do I do with it

this blows, i got no i win mail.

Xipe Totec
11-16-2010, 17:01

looks like you lost the game! :sly:

Sacred Blood
11-16-2010, 17:01

click the huge blue button that says key udet senden or whatever

Bissen
11-16-2010, 17:03

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/you_win_prize_downs.jpg

Sacred Blood
11-16-2010, 17:03
file:///C:/Users/Anders/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.pnghttp://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/you_win_prize_downs.jpg

image no worky

kingpin
11-16-2010, 17:04
click the huge blue button that says key udet senden or whatever

where? i changed 10 pages by now registering and applying and confirming.

you want me to say i am retarded? ok i am retarded, now step by step with links please.

i haven't played a space game since freelancer.

Xipe Totec
11-16-2010, 17:06
where? i changed 10 pages by now registering and applying and confirming.

you want me to say i am retarded? ok i am retarded, now step by step with links please.

i haven't played a space game since freelancer.

you're probably on the wrong site, it all happens on the gamona page, where there is a big flashy button (i belive it's red too!)

kingpin
11-16-2010, 17:09
you're probably on the wrong site, it all happens on the gamona page, where there is a big flashy button (i belive it's red too!)

yeah, that's the only site i haven't checked.

and it said mitmachen or w/e not key senden. and it's blue.

Bissen
11-16-2010, 17:13
So is it any good?

Xipe Totec
11-16-2010, 17:28
So is it any good?

A non-disclosure agreement (NDA), also known as a confidentiality agreement, confidential disclosure agreement (CDA), proprietary information agreement (PIA), or secrecy agreement, is a legal contract between at least two parties that outlines confidential material, knowledge, or information that the parties wish to share with one another for certain purposes, but wish to restrict access to by third parties. It is a contract through which the parties agree not to disclose information covered by the agreement. An NDA creates a confidential relationship between the parties to protect any type of confidential and proprietary information or trade secrets. As such, an NDA protects non-public business information.

NDAs are commonly signed when two companies, individuals, or other entities (such as partnerships, societies, etc.) are considering doing business and need to understand the processes used in each others business for the purpose of evaluating the potential business relationship. NDAs can be "mutual", meaning both parties are restricted in their use of the materials provided, or they can restrict the use of material by a single party.

It is also possible for an employee to sign an NDA or NDA-like agreement with an employer. In fact, some employment agreements will include a clause restricting employees' use and dissemination of company-owned "confidential information."

In rare cases, the contract may state that the existence of the NDA itself cannot be disclosed.

Xipe Totec
11-16-2010, 18:58
non german speakers: http://www.gameitems.com/get-your-black-prophecy-closed-beta-giveaway-101.html

Signus
11-16-2010, 19:55
non german speakers: http://www.gameitems.com/get-your-black-prophecy-closed-beta-giveaway-101.html

Every time I enter the key I get this

Willkommen beim Pilotenlizenzterminal von Black Prophecy!

FEHLER: Unbekannter Spielaccount!
Bitte überprüfe den Namen deines Spielaccounts und versuche es erneut.

And click a button that just sends me back. I haven't the foggiest what it's saying, did I do something wrong, did it go through?

kingpin
11-16-2010, 20:47

And click a button that just sends me back. I haven't the foggiest what it's saying, did I do something wrong, did it go through?

you need to register an account on site, to register a forum name and have the beta key.

to get the beta key you must register in the OP site.

after you have everything it will go through and you will receive an email with the NDA and client.

Reckun
11-16-2010, 20:59
god damn these space mmorpgs are so dull

Xipe Totec
11-16-2010, 21:28

click the little flag in the top right corner to switch to the english interface, maybe?

Ghias
11-16-2010, 21:55
Thanks op, got my key, looking forward to betatest it.

Ghias
11-16-2010, 21:59

Error: Unknown Gameaccount!
Please verify the name of your game account and retry it.

You need to register an account there, once registered you have to login and create a forum account (same page right after you hit the verify link in the email), from there you go back to the page where the key input is, put in your game acc+pass and forum acc +pass and your key and hit ok

GRCPan
11-16-2010, 22:05
shit sucks

Xipe Totec
11-16-2010, 22:06
shit sucks

so does your mother. your point?

Esudar
11-16-2010, 22:12
shit sucks

LoL

LOOL LOOL

Tenebrion
11-16-2010, 22:37
Just got a key.

All those years of studying German have finally paid off.

bobii
11-16-2010, 22:46
Gamebryo engine = a pile of shit

I downloaded the game a few months ago.

Tutorial decided to reset itself a few times, crashed a few times too, once I couldn't complete it because an enemy didn't appear.

Then I actually finished it... yeaahh... got into the real game... flew forward for about 10 seconds... CRASHED

UNINSTALL AND GAVE MY ACCOUNT TO SOMEONE KTHXBYE

Also you have to RESTART THE WHOLE FUCKING GAME if you change graphics options.

Tenebrion
11-16-2010, 22:49
Beta? Wtf is that?

Xipe Totec
11-16-2010, 22:51
Gamebryo engine = a pile of shit

I downloaded the game a few months ago.

Tutorial decided to reset itself a few times, crashed a few times too, once I couldn't complete it because an enemy didn't appear.

Then I actually finished it... yeaahh... got into the real game... flew forward for about 10 seconds... CRASHED

UNINSTALL AND GAVE MY ACCOUNT TO SOMEONE KTHXBYE

Also you have to RESTART THE WHOLE FUCKING GAME if you change graphics options.

You are aware that the NDA of the closed beta disallows you speaking publicly about the game?

*sigh*, darkfall players...

GRCPan
11-16-2010, 23:05
so does your mother. your point?

It's ok boy, wash away your tears.

Tenebrion
11-16-2010, 23:10
Man, the account registration process is convoluted as fuck. I still can't figure out how the fuck I download the god damn thing.

Xipe Totec
11-16-2010, 23:40
It's ok boy, wash away your tears.

League of Legends (EU)

I'm washing away my tears of laugh away right now.

GRCPan
11-16-2010, 23:41
League of Legends (EU)

I'm washing away my tears of laugh away right now.

Just stop crying over a fail space game.

p.s. EU1 Player :lmao:

Rachsucht
11-16-2010, 23:54

You're just mad because your country has to beg his country for money.

Signus
11-17-2010, 00:07
Error: Unknown Gameaccount!
Please verify the name of your game account and retry it.

You need to register an account there, once registered you have to login and create a forum account (same page right after you hit the verify link in the email), from there you go back to the page where the key input is, put in your game acc+pass and forum acc +pass and your key and hit ok

Good lord this is a lot of jumping through hoops. I already made a forum account, a game account, AND linked them! Hmm will see where I screwed up

Nope screw it. This is just a horrible mess, not worth it.

GRCPan
11-17-2010, 00:25

Implying Im not rich as fuck.

Sacred Blood
11-17-2010, 00:27
oil war

Rachsucht
11-17-2010, 00:34
Implying Im not rich as fuck.

Why don't you bail out your country then, quit begging the Germans for cash.

Tenebrion
11-17-2010, 01:18
Good lord this is a lot of jumping through hoops. I already made a forum account, a game account, AND linked them! Hmm will see where I screwed up

Nope screw it. This is just a horrible mess, not worth it.

Yep. That's about the same conclusion I came to.

I've got my 5 keys ready to go if the shit ever starts working, though.

PirateGlen
11-17-2010, 01:28
So this is about Obama?

Xipe Totec
11-17-2010, 01:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMhkygcBZdo

GRCPan
11-17-2010, 01:55
Why don't you bail out your country then, quit begging the Germans for cash.

I expected that you would be able to answer that yourself, but then I checked your location.

I accept defeat

Ty

pZombie
11-17-2010, 01:58

I suggest this read.

http://thewritingshop.blogspot.com/2010/01/who-owns-debt.html

and the wiki link to debts of various nations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt

Here you will see that germany has a larger dept with the US following, and some very nice idea the author has which i am almost inclined to believe you would not like.

Also, it would be interesting to know if you happen to be german or israeli/jewish, going by a striking quote of you i remember still.

Israel should just start nuking some of their neighbors to make them shut the fuck up and kick those dirty Palestinians out for good.

-rachsucht

So where does germany take the money to bail out greece as you say, when germany is in debt too, by even a larger amount than greece?

At the same time, you have germany demanding for greece to lose it s voting right in the EU.
Nice way of creating a dictatorship lending money you should actually not own because you have an even greater debt, and then taking over.
Ireland, Spain, Portugal etc are next.

Germany could be next too, except it is already fully controlled by outside sources, so why would they kill their milking cow and lose their means to lead europe into chaos by being one of the main leaders among others like france in the EU?

Last but not least... who controls germany and the press and who controls the money flow?

The DEPENDEND media in germany is running since quite some time propaganda against greece to set people up which have not the slightest fucking clue about how criminal the economy is, and how they will be next, or are opportunistic enough to not care and are just trying to save their own asses.

What would happen if nations would ask for the debts to be paid back by germany while at the same time new money would be denied to germany for the very rational seeming reason of "why would someone lend money to someone else who will obviously never manage to get out of debt?".

kingpin
11-17-2010, 02:28
who gives a shit, it's the international bankers that loan the money to countries so they can loan to other countries.

the only one who gets to make a profit are the top banking families with trillions of fortune, probably more than all of the countries reserves combined. and i am talking about a single family, not all of them which is just ridiculous.

these people loan money to empires and countries for centuries, have funded wars, now calculate the loans with a small interest and start counting trillions of interests alone, for a single family.

you people have no clue about who owns the money in this world, who fucking prints the money in this world. bankers own everything, bankers fund everything, but i guess you're too stupid to understand that.

you're all their bitches, governments, companies and people alike.

Sacred Blood
11-17-2010, 02:29
I cant find the beta download T_T

Jackhowitzer
11-17-2010, 02:36
So.. I got a beta key.. now what?

Ruinous
11-17-2010, 02:49
Had exactly the same troubles with my account which I had registered years ago... to those having trouble setting up accounts and such :

In the beta registration form CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT via the link provided. The link should take you to the Black Prophecy new accounts page. Use this one for your Black Prophecy account.

Use your old account to 'link' for forum usage on the gamigo site.

Your beta registration will therefore be
1) Black Prophecy account : New details
2) Black Prophecy forum account : Old details
3) Beta key

I mailed them at the weekend saying I don't think the BP and Gamigo sites are communicating properly and how I resolved the problem. Apparently many many people are having the same problem.

NDA is in effect, but I'm sure they'll forgive me trying to help people out, and if not... well :rolleyes:

pZombie
11-17-2010, 04:28
Back to topic.

This game is Free to Play, which for me is a game breaker.

I would love free good online mmos, but then how are they going to prevent hackers from creating an army of accounts working for them?

Cheaters which get banned just create a new account.

While i hate spending my money, i hate cheating even more, so thanks but no thanks.

Brainfreeze
11-17-2010, 04:39
Well, that signup process was enough of an omen for me. What a piece of crap.

PirateGlen
11-17-2010, 05:10
stupid stuff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_international_investment_position
This is what you what matters in terms of national indebtedness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt
This is what matters (more) in terms of public indebtedness. (Net public debt matters the more but is less available)

You'll see in both that Greece has terrible standing comparatively.

Esudar
11-17-2010, 09:40
Germany rocks

germany kicks your stupid yankies asses haha

Xipe Totec
11-17-2010, 09:44
Ty

what. NEVER!!111shift111!!!