PDA

View Full Version : Too many trials accounts

nizzie
10-11-2010, 11:57
Wat? I've been trying to log in for days now. Without success. What does it mean? Are there too many trials logged in atm? Even at nights? Wtf? What's the limit, like 10?

Jonte912
10-11-2010, 12:57
means you (or someone els) has allready used your computer to make a trial account, so now you aint allowed to make more

Teucrus
10-11-2010, 13:03
Jonte912 is absolutely right. You can only use one trial account per computer. Any additional trial accounts that you try to log in from the same computer will give you that message.

kingllama
10-12-2010, 00:34
Jonte912 is absolutely right. You can only use one trial account per computer. Any additional trial accounts that you try to log in from the same computer will give you that message.

This is just stupid. I'm sorry but you want people to play this is the only way of playing at the moment for me. Cause irl money issues i can't pay 160 bucks a year for this game at the moment.

The Dragonbane
10-12-2010, 00:45
This is just stupid. I'm sorry but you want people to play this is the only way of playing at the moment for me. Cause irl money issues i can't pay 160 bucks a year for this game at the moment.

Then you shouldn't play games.

Vokeles
10-12-2010, 00:48

LOL! Sure, play for free on infinite trial accounts while everyone else pays!

World Dominator
10-12-2010, 01:03
I actually checked out 2 area's for a couple of days. Not that much new people I just saw a few every now and then. Server can support way more.

Ragnarok Delrhe
10-12-2010, 01:14
why would you even think it's viable to bounce trial to trial? are you a gold farmer?

kingllama
10-12-2010, 01:20
Then you shouldn't play games.

Oh yea cause your a smart ass.

I have a job it just doesn't pay enough only for rent/food and other bills.
Once i get more hours i'll buy it.

Chris Windblade
10-12-2010, 01:32
I actually checked out 2 area's for a couple of days. Not that much new people I just saw a few every now and then. Server can support way more.

dono where you have been checking but every bank i go to there is at least 7-14 people standing at it npc cities.

MaGicBush
10-12-2010, 01:37

I can understand, currently unemployed(was laid off last month) and have yet to find a job. I just managed to pay off some crap before I was laid off, so some of my unemployment goes towards DF atm lol.

Rahkim
10-12-2010, 01:44

So basically, he was right, and you can't afford to play subscription based games right now? Cool.

Chavoyl
10-12-2010, 01:56
Well I'd say this mystery was solved.