PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Darkfall, It Was Fun While it Lasted

DiamondDan
09-04-2010, 04:13
Well folks I tried to hold out as long as i could but the population is just too low for me now. It's a shame because I enjoyed the game (apart from the grind.) The thing I will miss most is killing low level mahirim at troll camps, good times. If the population kicks back up to a steady level, and im not tlaking about a patch spike of players, i will definitely come back to this game.

Anyway to take a break from all the PVE I had to do in darkfall I picked up this game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u_rVR0-YwA), its pretty fun and it reminds me Darkfall in a lot of ways. Ah, the memories.

Cunning
09-04-2010, 04:17
Well folks I tried to hold out as long as i could but the population is just too low for me now. It's a shame because I enjoyed the game (apart from the grind.) The thing I will miss most is killing low level mahirim at troll camps, good times. If the population kicks back up to a steady level, and im not tlaking about a patch spike of players, i will definitely come back to this game.

Anyway to take a break from all the PVE I had to do in darkfall I picked up this game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u_rVR0-YwA), its pretty fun and it reminds me Darkfall in a lot of ways. Ah, the memories.

Thats too close to working IRL, I like that DF has magic options to WORK at rather than RL options to WORK at in a game. Great post.

Seriousbisnis
09-04-2010, 04:26
Anyway to take a break from all the PVE I had to do in darkfall I picked up this game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u_rVR0-YwA),

:lmao:

Helcular
09-04-2010, 04:30
Can I haz yer stuff?

Cunning
09-04-2010, 04:43
Can I haz yer stuff?

I think you missed the point...

I'll translate for you: Yer dum at ree ding

$id Viciou$
09-04-2010, 04:58
That game looks epic!

how much is it per month?

Sieven
09-04-2010, 05:33
Who cares if you're leaving.

AmonDominus
09-04-2010, 07:42
If you never went past the newb spots and troll camps, then youre a scrub and missed out on alot.

Giran
09-04-2010, 07:50

you wont find a better game.
ill give it 1 week.

Snow Drift
09-04-2010, 08:21

Good luck with that :lmao:

Melkorus
09-04-2010, 11:21
Lol, thanks for the laugh :)

A lot of ppl missed the point tho hehe. But that's ok.

DAA KAPUTTMACHA
09-04-2010, 12:01
Lol, thanks for the laugh :)

A lot of ppl missed the point tho hehe. But that's ok.

Indeed. Theres a lot more "troll" in this post than just in the word "troll camp"...

Vogular
09-04-2010, 12:04
Bye

Lictor
09-04-2010, 12:24

awesome game. It's just a shame that there is no perspective that after hauling 9999+ boxes you will promote to forklift operators' boss. It's this little something that makes this kind of games fun. :rolleyes:

Veeshan_
09-04-2010, 12:26
Bye

Ark its xilly good thing to see you still playing, Anyway back to topic NA server seems fairly populated could have a few more people however but i guess it pick up after patch since alot of people went to play starcraft 2 while waiting on patch.

wisdom
09-04-2010, 13:42
:lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I'm crying irl now. omg thx.

wingman92
09-04-2010, 13:54
that game looks boring ass hell, and empy wolrd, shitty graphics, i play cs 1.6 every day instead of that shit game.

tutencommen
09-04-2010, 14:22
that game looks boring ass hell, and empy wolrd, shitty graphics

you just described Darkfall and why it failed

chokke
09-04-2010, 18:05
Quite ironicly, it seems like forklift-game has more complex gameplay then DF. Ooooh

DiamondDan
09-04-2010, 19:04
If you never went past the newb spots and troll camps, then youre a scrub and missed out on alot.

Ah yes, thank you for reminding me of the other reason I am leaving...the community.

I really enjoyed how you assumed I never made it past the newb spots. It's interesting how you know all about my Darkfall experience just from a few sentences.

I also find it quite sad that a player is a "scrub" for not playing a (apparently) sandbox game the same way that everyone else plays it. LOL!!! :lmao:

Nekre
09-04-2010, 19:12
http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx266/LiLPhaze305/trollthread.jpg

lol

CerealKillers
09-04-2010, 22:38
i quit today too. this game is dumb. i spent so much time getting my axe and some jerk who was obviously cheating killed me and took all my stuff. how is this fun? cataclysm here i come

Giran
09-04-2010, 22:48
i quit today too. this game is dumb. i spent so much time getting my axe and some jerk who was obviously cheating killed me and took all my stuff. how is this fun? cataclysm here i come

carebear bitch

CerealKillers
09-04-2010, 23:35
carebear bitch

dude i worked hard for that axe. this game needs bind on equip for a couple slots and dungeons with garunteed loots. or maybe a token system we could farm each day and turn in for special gear for only us. how can u play this crap?

methoid
09-06-2010, 20:06
I quit a few months ago. Was just checking the forums to see if the game finally made a breakthrough yet. Sounds like the population is still crap, and the grind is still boring as hell. Staring at trees and rocks hours upon hours every day just doesn't do it for me. Now if the grind was as exciting as forklift simulator! Then maybe :) lol

shamer gamer
09-06-2010, 20:24
further proof that this section of the forums is for the babies who DF wasn't meant for to cry and blame the game for why they suck.:cool:

Seriousbisnis
09-06-2010, 20:25
further proof that this section of the forums is for the babies who DF wasn't meant for to cry and blame the game for why they suck.:cool:

That's funny because your mom doesn't blame anybody when she sucks.

I heard when you suck you blame hacks. Confirm/Deny?

shamer gamer
09-06-2010, 20:34
That's funny because your mom doesn't blame anybody when she sucks.

I heard when you suck you blame hacks. Confirm/Deny?

sorry, who are you? never seen you anywhere but crying on the forums.

everytime I die, it is because of hacks.;)

Hasao0012
09-06-2010, 20:35
I quit a few months ago. Was just checking the forums to see if the game finally made a breakthrough yet. Sounds like the population is still crap, and the grind is still boring as hell. Staring at trees and rocks hours upon hours every day just doesn't do it for me. Now if the grind was as exciting as forklift simulator! Then maybe :) lol

^this is a prime example of why DF should pull an MO move

its obviase that 80-90% of the pop uses macroes... so then they should make a mining/foresting/fishing macro so that u can just leave ur char there... after all the mine spots do run out and ur likly to be pked if ur just siting there

so its kinda balanced XD

Seriousbisnis
09-06-2010, 20:43
sorry, who are you? never seen you anywhere but crying on the forums.

everytime I die, it is because of hacks.;)

I'm that guy who isn't subscribed to the game. By the way, how come I never saw you anywhere but crying on the forums?

*yawn* You're boring, it's no wonder everyone hates you.

Hasao0012
09-06-2010, 20:53
I'm that guy who isn't subscribed to the game. By the way, how come I never saw you anywhere but crying on the forums?

*yawn* You're boring, it's no wonder everyone hates you.

Hay >.< i thought i was the 1 that everyone hated... i cry now XD

seriosly why do u quite subbing? is it because of no local banking?

ExcursionRob
09-06-2010, 20:54
Bai, Can I has ur stuffz?

Seriousbisnis
09-06-2010, 20:55
Hay >.< i thought i was the 1 that everyone hated... i cry now XD

seriosly why do u quite subbing? is it because of no local banking?

The population is low, and the small playerbase that does exist is made up primarily of shitheads who keep trying to kill the game any way they can. That's why I unsubbed at least, plus the game just got boring.

Hasao0012
09-06-2010, 20:59
The population is low, and the small playerbase that does exist is made up primarily of shitheads who keep trying to kill the game any way they can. That's why I unsubbed at least, plus the game just got boring.

U could try MO....(falls on ground laghing) tho i wouldent.... sence the game only has about 1-2 years b4 its getting closed XD

people unsubbing everyday in that game XD

hay i know a game u could play thats realy FUN.... hello kitty online XD (this is all a joke XD no offense intended)

but seriosly there is no other game out that is anywhere near as good as DF... do what i do make fun of people on the fourm.... and make shure they know ur name ingame so they all flock to try to kill u... free stuff for u (if ur good that is XD)

shamer gamer
09-06-2010, 21:03

hmm, you must be some kind of idiot to waste your life dwelling on these forums over a game that is "boring" where the only people that play are "shitheads".

Why can't you accept the fact that maybe... just maybe... DF isn't made for your bitch self?

you really are pathetic, I am so glad DF isn't made for semi-retarded whiner kids like you.

Hasao0012
09-06-2010, 21:06
hmm, you must be some kind of idiot to waste your life dwelling on these forums over a game that is "boring" where the only people that play are "shitheads".

Why can't you accept the fact that maybe... just maybe... DF isn't made for your bitch self?

you really are pathetic, I am so glad DF isn't made for semi-retarded whiner kids like you.

AHHHHHH-CHHHHHOOOOOOO.... sorry man im just alergic to trolls AND d!@# this is a BIG 1!!!!!!!!!

Sieven
09-06-2010, 21:08
I'm really sad I read all of this. I feel like I lost a part of my soul

Seriousbisnis
09-06-2010, 21:09
U could try MO....(falls on ground laghing) tho i wouldent.... sence the game only has about 1-2 years b4 its getting closed XD

people unsubbing everyday in that game XD

hay i know a game u could play thats realy FUN.... hello kitty online XD (this is all a joke XD no offense intended)

but seriosly there is no other game out that is anywhere near as good as DF... do what i do make fun of people on the fourm.... and make shure they know ur name ingame so they all flock to try to kill u... free stuff for u (if ur good that is XD)

Darkfall has potential, but not until a lot of shit gets fixed and it gets some population back. MO is a stupid fucking waste of time, no way in shit I'm playing that.

you really are pathetic, I am so glad DF isn't made for semi-retarded like you.

Clint (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CipXIx34jTI)

How old are you, kid? Please get back in your cage, your dads a little horny and he says his bitch is missing.

Valroth
09-06-2010, 23:56
If you liked the forklift simulator, you'll love City Bus Simulator 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP1yddiEzpQ).

Irenor
09-07-2010, 02:55
Been wanting to do that for a while myself. Pretty much done with DarkFall. Some more interesting MMOs on their way and I got a little fed up with the "I play DarkFall because there's nothing else to play".

So, Good Bye (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XrL_F6tnT4) DarkFall!

P.S and no, you can't have my stuff.

johnnyc3po
09-07-2010, 14:40
The grind in the forklift game and darkfall are very similar. It wouldn't surprise me if AV licensed the forklift game engine.