PDA

View Full Version : England VS USA 1-1 World Cup South Africa Match Highlights!

Busybee
06-12-2010, 22:23
England VS USA 1-1 World Cup South Africa Match Highlights!
I've copied and pasted youtube link to the match highlights if no one has seen it yet.... Very disappointing for England, USA were garbage but england as usual just fuck up retard goalkeepers ftl
Match highlights link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpfiT5CaMek

Busybee
06-12-2010, 22:27
I personally feel USA SUCK! and were lucky for that goalkeepers fuck up england were far superior time like we are nation.

Rachsucht
06-12-2010, 22:28
You weren't watching the same game as I, if you honestly are saying the USA were garbage.

They sucked in the first 15minutes but had a strong game over all.

Busybee
06-12-2010, 22:30
you weren't watching the same game as i, if you honestly are saying the usa were garbage.

They sucked in the first 15minutes but had a strong game over all.

half your team aren't even american there all immigrants lol

StainlessSteelRat
06-12-2010, 22:30
I personally feel USA SUCK! and were lucky for that goalkeepers fuck up england were far superior time like we are nation.

I personally feel you are a fucking douchebag and you are the load that should have been swallowed.

Dumbass.

ApocaRUFF
06-12-2010, 22:34

All Americans are immigrants you stupid cunt. America = nation of immigrants

Busybee
06-12-2010, 22:34
I personally feel you are a fucking douchebag and you are the load that should have been swallowed.

Dumbass.
I personally feel that your mother is so fat she was baptised at sea world and gave birth to you in the oceanic sea

Rachsucht
06-12-2010, 22:35

LOL that is priceless, take a closer look at the England team before you say shit like that.

Also, don't talk shit about immigrants until you master the basic grammar of your own fucking language.

Busybee
06-12-2010, 22:35
All Americans are immigrants you stupid cunt. America = nation of immigrants

ye exactly a nation of wannabes and failures who don't belong anywere but some nation were all the offcasts go rofl you have no culture or any true history/identity just a bunch of racist loser hipocrits i love how so many of u r racist yet your all imigrants urselves owned bitchs!

Busybee
06-12-2010, 22:36
LOL that is priceless, take a closer look at the England team before you say shit like that.

The england team is 100% English they were all born and raised there :) I see pakistanies in the english team (nothing against them :) but there not english :D )

ApocaRUFF
06-12-2010, 22:36
I personally feel that your mother is so fat she was baptised at sea world and gave birth to you in the oceanic sea

I personally love it when dipshits like Busybee try to insult people in English but just make themselves look like a retard because they fail at it.

Rachsucht
06-12-2010, 22:38
ye exactly a nation of wannabes and failures who don't belong anywere but some nation were all the offcasts go rofl you have no culture or any true history/identity just a bunch of racist loser hipocrits i love how so many of u r racist yet your all imigrants urselves owned bitchs!

You're probably the biggest retard I've seen on DF offtopic forums, you call us racist and laugh that some of our players are immigrants in the same sentence.

And to top it off, you exhibit a complete lack of command of your mother-tongue.

Busybee
06-12-2010, 22:38
I personally love it when dipshits like Busybee try to insult people in English but just make themselves look like a retard because they fail at it.

i personally love the fact you are a fat ugly cunt irl yet type shit on some forums trying to act kewl :) just check youtube link of the match highlights shows england OWN USA

Rachsucht
06-12-2010, 22:41
i personally love the fact you are a fat ugly cunt irl yet type shit on some forums trying to act kewl :) just check youtube link of the match highlights shows england OWN USA

You call someone ugly and fat that you have never seen, while managing to prove (beyond a shadow of a doubt) to everyone reading that you are borderline retarded.

I applaud you!

ApocaRUFF
06-12-2010, 22:41

Wow. How much you fail at English...

Anyways, we come from everywhere. Your history is our history (until the point where our ancestors decided your countries were shit and they needed to leave). And we do have culture, or we wouldn't be any different than you fuckwits.

The V-Shine
06-12-2010, 23:00

Someone's daddy didn't beat the draw when he pulled out.

Busybee
06-12-2010, 23:03
Someone's daddy didn't beat the draw when he pulled out.

idiot

The V-Shine
06-12-2010, 23:06
idiot

Good one.

Busybee
06-12-2010, 23:07
Good one.

thanks bitchtits

The V-Shine
06-12-2010, 23:08
thanks bitchtits

Any time.

Busybee
06-12-2010, 23:10
Wow. How much you fail at English...

Anyways, we come from everywhere. Your history is our history (until the point where our ancestors decided your countries were shit and they needed to leave). And we do have culture, or we wouldn't be any different than you fuckwits.

Cool story bro I still owned you verbally and intellectually:lmao:

The V-Shine
06-12-2010, 23:11
Cool story bro I still owned you verbally and intellectually:lmao:

With the grammatical failures or with the contradictions in your arguments?

Jedicake
06-12-2010, 23:33
Wait what? 1-1? what kind of lame ass sport ends in a tie

Reckun
06-12-2010, 23:38

soccer

Rachsucht
06-13-2010, 00:11

dey tuk er jerbs?

Do yourself a favor and save some money to visit a different country (and no, cruises don't count).

Apex Vertigo
06-13-2010, 00:30

Are you fucking serious? Do you even know what the US is? Stupid twat.

Tenebrion
06-13-2010, 01:06
Soccer is a worthless sport.

Bawlin
06-13-2010, 01:34
Funny how people talk garbage about the USA before the game and say we're going to get destroyed, and continue to talk shit even after we managed to pull out a draw against a team that was heavily favored against us. You can blame whoever you want on the English team or the US team, or call it luck, but the score was still 1-1. Classic case of poor sportsmanship.

Bombay1361
06-13-2010, 02:02
Soccer is a worthless sport.

Soccer isn't that bad on an international level, but otherwise then that I would tend to agree with you. To many embellishments in the game by the players.

Jedicake
06-13-2010, 02:39
dey tuk er jerbs?

Do yourself a favor and save some money to visit a different country (and no, cruises don't count).

nasty

The V-Shine
06-13-2010, 02:40
Soccer isn't that bad on an international level, but otherwise then that I would tend to agree with you. To many embellishments in the game by the players.

I like the world cup. It's nice that we have at least one sport that the entire world can get pumped up about.

That sport should be cage fighting though.

Tenebrion
06-13-2010, 02:57
I like the world cup. It's nice that we have at least one sport that the entire world can get pumped up about.

That sport should be cage fighting though.

I agree that the global aspect of Soccer is the only thing that the game really has going for itself, and that things like "America vs England" are pretty damn cool.

Brainfreeze
06-13-2010, 03:50
This thread is going places..

1-1, guys: no winners, you both lost.