PDA

View Full Version : The mark of the beast

pZombie
05-31-2010, 19:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQcmKlIlfrY

I am not sure why this is so bad. No one can steal your money or car keys or even your CC card, if this chip is implanted into you for multiple purposes.

Who cares if they can track down every of your steps. After all, you are not doing anything illegal, so you shouldn t care. The government just wants your best so they should be allowed to know every of your steps.

If they ever use this to launch a laser guided cruise missile onto you, then it simply means you were a terrorist.

Please stop opposing the new world order and accept your governments as your best caring friends without questioning, because history has shown that governments can never turn tyrannical given the chance.

raja
05-31-2010, 19:35
ultimately, the controlling element of your contribution to our reality is your consciousness, connected via your body, which needs a bit of rejuvenation every once in a while. the real war is over what your consciousness creates with the time it is has awake... in your case the victor is the conspiracy theorists, and successively that is the reality you are contributing to. knowing that the ripples that are our thoughts lead to the waves that are our reality, may i suggest checking your thoughts a bit more than checking the rumors as a productive method of solving these problems that you are so aware of.

The Love Guru
05-31-2010, 19:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQcmKlIlfrY

I am not sure why this is so bad. No one can steal your money or car keys or even your CC card, if this chip is implanted into you for multiple purposes.

Who cares if they can track down every of your steps. After all, you are not doing anything illegal, so you shouldn t care. The government just wants your best so they should be allowed to know every of your steps.

If they ever use this to launch a laser guided cruise missile onto you, then it simply means you were a terrorist.

Please stop opposing the new world order and accept your governments as your best caring friends without questioning, because history has shown that governments can never turn tyrannical given the chance.

very good trolling

pZombie
05-31-2010, 20:02
ultimately, the controlling element of your contribution to our reality is your consciousness, connected via your body, which needs a bit of rejuvenation every once in a while. the real war is over what your consciousness creates with the time it is has awake... in your case the victor is the conspiracy theorists, and successively that is the reality you are contributing to. knowing that the ripples that are our thoughts lead to the waves that are our reality, may i suggest checking your thoughts a bit more than checking the rumors as a productive method of solving these problems that you are so aware of.

and how do you check if this theory is correct?

Slypieguy
05-31-2010, 20:04
very good trolling

I thought it was pretty bad trolling. He took it a bit to the extreme so it just isn't believable.

pZombie
05-31-2010, 20:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

run your speech lie detector software and see if he was saying the truth.

raja
05-31-2010, 20:21
and how do you check if this theory is correct?

test n. A procedure for critical evaluation; a means of determining the presence, quality, or truth of something; a trial

pZombie
05-31-2010, 20:29
test n. A procedure for critical evaluation; a means of determining the presence, quality, or truth of something; a trial

propose a methodology to test your theory please, is what i am asking for.

raja
05-31-2010, 20:44
may i suggest checking your thoughts a bit more than checking the rumors as a productive method of solving these problems that you are so aware of.

^