PDA

View Full Version : Anyone actually stick to race alliances?(NA-1)

Uzik
04-27-2010, 15:09
Just wondering.

In beta I loved how everyone stuck with their own race.

Always pissed me off in release how everyone was ARAC.

Any good sized human/elf/dwarf only alliances on NA-1?

Mr. BigBlok
04-27-2010, 15:25
Check out Yew Militia

paxprobellum
04-27-2010, 15:30
Always pissed me off in release how everyone was ARAC.

What really pisses me off is that everyone says ARAC (standing for All Races, All Classes) -- perhaps they should just say AR? :P

Uzik
04-27-2010, 17:30
What really pisses me off is that everyone says ARAC (standing for All Races, All Classes) -- perhaps they should just say AR? :P

Don't go into the whole "ZOMG DARKFALL HAS NO CLASSES!" shit, that got old years ago. Plus, with all the specializations and prestige garbage it will have classes soon enough.

"100 GS Destroyer LFG mages PST!!"

paxprobellum
04-27-2010, 17:54
Don't go into the whole "ZOMG DARKFALL HAS NO CLASSES!" shit, that got old years ago. Plus, with all the specializations and prestige garbage it will have classes soon enough.

"100 GS Destroyer LFG mages PST!!"

lol. Nice cover. I guess I can answer your question then -- No, there are no single class alliances of any size. (race neither, afaict) :P

Trammie
04-27-2010, 18:02
lol i dont think there will ever be a dwarven superiority clan it would be fail

Silvamp
04-27-2010, 18:08

We might surprise you one day, maybe us dwarves crawl out of the caves to rule DF! :D

smackyou
04-27-2010, 18:20
We might surprise you one day, maybe us dwarves crawl out of the caves to rule DF! :D

maybe...lol :D

smackyou
04-27-2010, 18:22
b d way it was like that in the start but know it makes no difference because npc cites mean anything...might be useful though but ppl dont mind / care of npc bind stones ^^

Banka plixz
04-27-2010, 18:22

we had dis rly epic "dwarf only" clan b at release nd it wuz like super-awesome...clan was called polite. dwarves are op, no doubt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta-TTTSlSTc