PDA

View Full Version : Why all the qq?

kingllama
04-24-2010, 22:50
What is with it?

If you hate this game so much please stop whining and stop playing.

It's pointless for you to whine.
Be faithful in the game that has brought everyone here together.
I REMEMBER the first day the game opened the forums crashed everytime i tried to even look at them.
Ya i didn't join when it first came but i've been waiting for a certain time which im going to be buying a sub soon!

$id Viciou$
04-24-2010, 23:27
Why are you waiting?

The game is active and fun now.

korncob
04-25-2010, 00:12
What is with it?

I REMEMBER the first day the game opened the forums crashed everytime i tried to even look at them.
Ya i didn't join when it first came but i've been waiting for a certain time which im going to be buying a sub soon!

But..but...the carebears aren't being showed on TV anymore :(

Morrky
04-25-2010, 01:21
What is with it?

Why the whine and continious play? I can give few reasons;

1. The Devs promised a lot more than they have yet to be given.
2. Whining is the worse option of critcism, but still sometimes helps to develope game.
3.This is the only one MMO of this kind out there, that is at least somehow well done. It has major potent and if promises are carried trough, it will be most amazing game.
4. There is minimal amount of players, mostly because the lack of advertising.

I would play the game as it is right now, if it would have 50k more players. We need ALOT more players to the player base.

And last: I'm most certain that 98% of the current community wants this game to succeed and deliver on their promises.

Trammie
04-25-2010, 01:32

1. Im gay
2. I like sucking penis
3. I cry when i cant suck penis
4. did i mention im gay?

I would play the game as it is right now, if it would have 50k more penises for me to suck. We need ALOT more penises to suck.

And last: I'm most certain that 98% of the penis i sucked enjoyed it.

your clearly a gay doosh bag and darkfall is not for gay dooshbags its for cool mother fuckers who like cool games so please get the fuck off these forums you wont meet a gay boyfriend here

darkfall is awsome in its current state and has many players definatrely buy it and play it so i can wreck you!

korncob
04-25-2010, 01:35
your clearly a gay doosh bag and darkfall is not for gay dooshbags its for cool mother fuckers who like cool games so please get the fuck off these forums you wont meet a gay boyfriend here

darkfall is awsome in its current state and has many players definatrely buy it and play it so i can wreck you!

Wow yah your totally cool, and totally mature about it as well.

Trammie
04-25-2010, 01:38
Wow yah your totally cool, and totally mature about it as well.

i appreciate compliments on my coolness and maturity please spread the word about how much of a cool mature guy i am thanks!

korncob
04-25-2010, 02:11
i appreciate compliments on my coolness and maturity please spread the word about how much of a cool mature guy i am thanks!

Will do sir!

iSay
04-25-2010, 02:49

Another one for that list; AV's inability to moderate the forums, allowing people like Trammie to make the whole community look like complete shit bags.

kingllama
04-25-2010, 07:38

1. The Devs promised a lot more than they have yet to be given.
2. Whining is the worse option of critcism, but still sometimes helps to develope game.
3.This is the only one MMO of this kind out there, that is at least somehow well done. It has major potent and if promises are carried trough, it will be most amazing game.
4. There is minimal amount of players, mostly because the lack of advertising.

I would play the game as it is right now, if it would have 50k more players. We need ALOT more players to the player base.

And last: I'm most certain that 98% of the current community wants this game to succeed and deliver on their promises.

I understand what you are talking about but still it's worth it just playing and stuf!

BlueOreo
04-25-2010, 07:41
So you're telling the masses to stop complaining, and you've never even played Darkfall?

K, done with this thread.

kingllama
04-25-2010, 07:43
So you're telling the masses to stop complaining, and you've never even played Darkfall?

K, done with this thread.

Umm asshat i'm playing it right now.
I meant i waited until i got some money which was a awhile since im a broke ass!

but yes i'm playing and paying!

Droman6969
04-25-2010, 07:50
I feel so terrible for the players that waited around to sub and haven't yet. I'ts a lil too late man the pops dieing and all that is mostly left are the hardcore elitist that will wipe the floor with u(no u cant catch up). All they had to do was balance archery/magic and the game would of retained 2X the current pop, now with all this dev communication bull crap I got to come out and say it too late aventurine too late.

Trammie
04-25-2010, 08:00
Im gay and suck dicks.

Quote Fixed

Darkfall is thriving and great see new players hunting around the player cities all the time

Droman6969
04-25-2010, 08:03
Coming from the guy sry kid who cant even spell douche right.

Trammie
04-25-2010, 08:12
Coming from the guy sry kid who cant even spell douche right.

lol coming from the guy who cannot spell sorry correctly a much simpler word then douche

and also moron for your information i literally was talking about a doosh bag (a bag full of the sound DOOSH!) because when i 1v1 you in game and you cant parry or dodge a single one of my attacks its all you hear doosh doosh doosh

:lmao:

Liano
04-25-2010, 10:48
What is with it?

QQ about the QQ is the worst form of QQ

korncob
04-25-2010, 11:52
I feel so terrible for the players that waited around to sub and haven't yet. I'ts a lil too late man the pops dieing and all that is mostly left are the hardcore elitist that will wipe the floor with u(no u cant catch up). All they had to do was balance archery/magic and the game would of retained 2X the current pop, now with all this dev communication bull crap I got to come out and say it too late aventurine too late.

I agree however...I have a feeling aventurine will want to protect their investment, and as such once they realize exactly what their game needs they'll put it in to save the game.

This is just me being optimistic though, AV could very well just plummet so far into the ground the game just cannot be raised from the dead and they won't do anything at all to try and save the game.

Though you gotta admit the upcoming updates/expansions are starting to sound like they are actually listening to the player-base.