PDA

View Full Version : The Apocalypse

Kusghuul
04-15-2010, 10:52
i believe the Apocalypse has just kicked off. The weather is permanently good in Scotland, there are volcanic eruptions on iceland, an ash cloud covering northern Europe, and of course all the earthquakes.

Personally, i'm prepared. A litre bottle of tequila and cookies should do the trick. Though, if anyone survives the Apocalypse... Please make Mad Max real. For my sake.

zato`1
04-15-2010, 10:53
2012 polar shift, the torsian fields MUST reorient.

:)

Sqarak
04-15-2010, 11:39
Blizzard is just preparing it's Cataclysm marketing campaign.

Sqarak
04-15-2010, 12:36
Western and Northern European airspace will be closed down today, thank you very much Iceland. :mad:

Kusghuul
04-15-2010, 13:02
Western and Northern European airspace will be closed down today, thank you very much Iceland. :mad:

it's Thor exacting the Norsemen's revenge on Dutch and British banks. Who's ever heard of vikings returning their plunder?

Napalm_Enema
04-15-2010, 13:05
No need to panic good sirs, I believe my odious sister was traveling in Iceland and let out one of her monster quiefs. Once small wildlife has been killed around 'ground zero', you should see a lessening in the cloud of destruction within a few days.

Dirkdiggler
04-15-2010, 15:33
This is still the small volcano? The big one called Katla is next.

psychosiszz
04-15-2010, 15:57
Personally, i'm prepared. A litre bottle of tequila and cookies should do the trick.

Dont forget a double barrel shotgun to deal with the zombies.

zato`1
04-15-2010, 16:02
personally id embrace a zombie apocalypse. the UN even has a contingency plan for it.

survival of the fittest amirite?

for every burger you ate, you run that much slower away from the zombies! its like an rpg!

Sqarak
04-15-2010, 16:24
Survival during such an apocalypse depends on the type of zombie.

Old-skool ones just shamble along. You can basically keep them out by building a chest-high brick wall. They are also fairly stupid, so if you can distract them long enough you can basically brick them in, throw fuel on them and set em alight. All you need to is build in a system to literally hoard them into confined spaces and burn them flock by flock.

If they are the new type of running, jumping semi-sentient ones you need to use more brute force and large aoe weapons. You will also require to use highspeed hit and run tactics. Boarding up will be no good as they'll just wait silently until someone messes up and the burst in en masse. So with the newer types you need to keep on moving

Dirkdiggler
04-16-2010, 06:05
definetly the apocalypse

this is a radarimage of the volcano in iceland where its breaking through the glacier.

Meet the devil himself. (http://mbl.is/frimg/5/28/528080.jpg)

xpiher
04-16-2010, 06:08
None of the other indicators of the Apocalypse (Christian version) have happened and those are suppose to happen first.

Dirkdiggler
04-16-2010, 06:11
None of the other indicators of the Apocalypse (Christian version) have happened and those are suppose to happen first.

so many silly little prophets puke doomsday left and right, there´s no reason that the one that got published has it right. maybe his story was just a good seller.

in any case, this IS the apocalypse unravelling before us and it has nothing to do with your preferred fairytale, this is our own brand new fairytale.

xpiher
04-16-2010, 06:16
so many silly little prophets puke doomsday left and right, there´s no reason that the one that got published has it right. maybe his story was just a good seller.

in any case, this IS the apocalypse unravelling before us and it has nothing to do with your preferred fairytale, this is our own brand new fairytale.

they said the same thing during the great depression

Loomy
04-16-2010, 06:53

You're honestly retarded if you believe that. The Bible says word for word exactly whats happening around the world right now.

Apex Vertigo
04-16-2010, 06:54
You're honestly retarded if you believe that. The Bible says word for word exactly whats happening around the world right now.

Except it doesn't say it word for word.

xpiher
04-16-2010, 06:59

Hey you're back. Sorry, but the bible doesn't say much about the end of days since its one giant metaphor that can be interpreted any number of ways

Villageninja
04-16-2010, 07:17

Really? Can you tell me where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Dirkdiggler
04-16-2010, 07:27

shut up you little Schizo.

and you guys trying to give a semi logical answer to him (not good ones, but trying) just give it a rest. religious people are not to be reasoned with ever.

xpiher
04-16-2010, 08:00
shut up you little Schizo.

and you guys trying to give a semi logical answer to him (not good ones, but trying) just give it a rest. religious people are not to be reasoned with ever.

You mean religious idiots, because I've meet religious people who actually have reason.

Dirkdiggler
04-16-2010, 08:53
You mean religious idiots, because I've meet religious people who actually have reason.

i didnt say idiots and i didnt mean idiots.
religious people with a "reason" are still holding on to blind faith, there is no reasoning with that however beautiful and good the story is. blind faith > everything. when someone who likes logic gets that life becomes a lot easier.

ZeroCool
04-16-2010, 08:58
I like how 4 people quote loomy after he speaks.

Teth
04-16-2010, 10:04
Meh; wake me when the Gjallarhorn sounds and not before.

Sqarak
04-16-2010, 10:12
I like how 4 people quote loomy after he speaks.

Loomy is Jezus, the quoters are his apostles.

Kusghuul
04-16-2010, 11:04

it's Ragnarok, bitches. We're awaiting Tor, Fenris and the jotner to fight it out.

psychosiszz
04-16-2010, 14:47
it's Ragnarok, bitches. We're awaiting Tor, Fenris and the jotner to fight it out.

Vikings are awesome damn Christianity for taking away there awesome believes.

Sqarak
04-16-2010, 14:59
Vikings are awesome damn Christianity for taking away there awesome believes.

They didn't completely, we still have Thursday, which refers to Thor. Christmas regardless of the shit the church tried to stick onto it is still the celebration of light,etc.

Christianity actually assimilated it to become slightly more awesome. Of course we all know that a geek can take as many steroids it wants, train days on end in the gym and gobble down any proteine shake it can get its greedy little hands on, it still remains a geek.

That is what happened to Christianity. I took everything awesome from other religions and still ended up being boring as shit.

Kusghuul
04-16-2010, 15:32
They didn't completely, we still have Thursday, which refers to Thor. Christmas regardless of the shit the church tried to stick onto it is still the celebration of light,etc.

Christianity actually assimilated it to become slightly more awesome. Of course we all know that a geek can take as many steroids it wants, train days on end in the gym and gobble down any proteine shake it can get its greedy little hands on, it still remains a geek.

That is what happened to Christianity. I took everything awesome from other religions and still ended up being boring as shit.

Friday is related to Frøy or Frøya, can't remember which of them. Tuesday is Tyr's Day. Think most of the other ones are related to gods as well.

Dirkdiggler
04-16-2010, 16:22
in scandinavia there is also "onsdag" which is wednesday and its the day of Odin

Kusghuul
04-16-2010, 17:15
Onsdag - Odin's day
Wednesday - Woden's day?

AmonDominus
04-16-2010, 17:51
wtb gasmask to venture outside and buy food.

psychosiszz
04-16-2010, 18:07
Nice to know the Norse gods have been relegated from supreme awesome beings to the days of the week.

Sqarak
04-16-2010, 18:36
in scandinavia there is also "onsdag" which is wednesday and its the day of Odin

Belgium and Holland have Woensdag, which is the day of Wodan.