PDA

View Full Version : Where or where has Driftwood gone?

carebearkilla
03-23-2010, 23:06
*oh* where

haven't seen him lately, kinda actually miss the god threads and proving him wrong.

if your reading this, i was wondering if you driftwood ever saw RELIGULOUS the movie? if not, i think you should.

Sqarak
03-24-2010, 00:21
*oh* where

haven't seen him lately, kinda actually miss the god threads and proving him wrong.

if your reading this, i was wondering if you driftwood ever saw RELIGULOUS the movie? if not, i think you should.

Vowed celibacy and joined the Norbertins.

Rachsucht
03-24-2010, 14:44
*oh* where

I don't recall you ever proving him wrong, nor do I remeber him proving to be right. Also, why would he watch that piece of crap movie? Bill Maher went in with an agenda and specifically looked for people who'd say what he wanted them to. While possibly entertaining for the evangelizing atheist, it really has no actual substance.

Kusghuul
03-24-2010, 14:47
What the Hell is religulous?

akrippler
03-24-2010, 14:48
I don't recall you ever proving him wrong, nor do I remeber him proving to be right. Also, why would he watch that piece of crap movie? Bill Maher went in with an agenda and specifically looked for people who'd say what he wanted them to. While possibly entertaining for the evangelizing atheist, it really has no actual substance.

This, Bill Maher is a tool.

jonyak
03-24-2010, 14:51
who cares, good riddance.

generic_user
03-24-2010, 19:04
He read a little bit about biblical archeology and committed suicide.

StrawberryClock
03-24-2010, 20:01
Driftwood's typing was interesting. He couldn't perceive a loss, so alot of his arguments broke down, and I wasted countless hours replying to his repetition/changing of ideas mid argument.

Bissen
03-24-2010, 20:17
I heard he took an overdose of gravity :eek: