PDA

View Full Version : Transfer to NA Server

JackalDark
03-09-2010, 19:06
Hello All,

I pre-ordered this game and played for the first month back when it first came out so I have an EU Account.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to Transfer it to the NA server so I don't have to buy the game again but I never actually received a Game code to Redeem.

Anyone know what I need to do?

When I originally bought it, it just worked..

Suncross
03-09-2010, 20:40
Go to the account management and get familiar with it. You will see the options on the first subscription page I believe. Also, to tie your forum account with your main account so you can post in the subscriber forums, go to your billing info, and on the left panel there should be a forum account option.

JackalDark
03-09-2010, 21:44
I tried following the instructions and when I clicked on the link "If you have a EU account and want to transfer to NA" or whatever it just took me to the NA login screen..

My Login information doesn't work there so I came to a dead end, tried to register the same account name but it just asks me to buy the game or enter a came code.

Which I never actually got when I originally bought the game, I do have the invoice confirmation and stuff though.

EDIT*
Oh I see, you just click the Character Transfer and then pay the 10 Euros or whatever and then it will transfer to NA and then I will be able to login?

Archetype90
03-10-2010, 21:44
I tried following the instructions and when I clicked on the link "If you have a EU account and want to transfer to NA" or whatever it just took me to the NA login screen..

My Login information doesn't work there so I came to a dead end, tried to register the same account name but it just asks me to buy the game or enter a came code.

Which I never actually got when I originally bought the game, I do have the invoice confirmation and stuff though.

EDIT*
Oh I see, you just click the Character Transfer and then pay the 10 Euros or whatever and then it will transfer to NA and then I will be able to login?

You will have to create an NA account (free), and transfer your EU character to that NA account. Remember you will need the NA client to be able to log on.