PDA

View Full Version : Plane crashes into IRS building (Not funny)

TheFelucian
02-18-2010, 19:06
Short bus pictured driving in front of said building. (Very Funny)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,586581,00.html

Slypieguy
02-18-2010, 19:14
Well, at least it was the IRS and not some office we care about?

TheFelucian
02-18-2010, 19:15
I think someone got audited.

natedagreat
02-18-2010, 19:16
ya bra its in the echerlon building or something. its been going on nonstop on facebook, its my hometown and man people are freaked out to hell about it.

TheFelucian
02-18-2010, 19:43
http://embeddedart.com/

Rokstarr
02-18-2010, 19:44
To bad it wasn't the FED, particularly Bernakkes office.

TheFelucian
02-18-2010, 19:54
"Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well."

He brings up some very good and valid points.
Too bad it's lost on a selfish and cowardly act.

natedagreat
02-18-2010, 21:50
"The Communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need"
"The Capitalist creed: From each according to his gullability, to each according to his greed"

Milo Hobgoblin
02-18-2010, 22:19
"Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well."

He brings up some very good and valid points.
Too bad it's lost on a selfish and cowardly act.

Ya, assuming the letter is real and not the musings of some loon who think he got screwed..

he got screwed a few times.

Would be nice to see the feds actually investigate what happened in this guys life and see if there is any truth in what he claims.

Apex Vertigo
02-18-2010, 22:26
This actually happened really close to me. Someone had misinformed my mother about the building it crashed into and she hysterically called me 10 times.

BelegStrongbow
02-18-2010, 22:31
One for the home team. IRS needs to go down!

Apex Vertigo
02-18-2010, 22:37
One for the home team. IRS needs to go down!

Fucking idiot.

The people in these buildings are nothing more than the smallest cogs in the machine, if it's the idea you don't like that's fine but don't applaud some psychopathic dickweed who decided to take the only thing he had learned in life and used it to take out innocent people he'd never even met before. If there is anyone deserving of random and purposeless death its dumb shits like you who think murder of people unknown to them is 'a good thing'.

Milo Hobgoblin
02-18-2010, 22:50
Fucking idiot.

The people in these buildings are nothing more than the smallest cogs in the machine, if it's the idea you don't like that's fine but don't applaud some psychopathic dickweed who decided to take the only thing he had learned in life and used it to take out innocent people he'd never even met before. If there is anyone deserving of random and purposeless death its dumb shits like you who think murder of people unknown to them is 'a good thing'.

Well lets say for shits and giggles that they were IRS employees..

Do you really consider any of their emplyees innocent??

Have you ever seen the US tax code.. could you personally work for a corporation that based its entire existence on something designed to make most citizens criminals at the whim of an audit? NO ONE can possibly undertsand and comply with the tax code.. even their own employees admit that. Yet they take their paychecks every two weeks with a smile on their face..

Im guessing you've never been through an audit? Owned your own business? Dealt with the IRS or its "innocent" employees?

What this guy did was fucked up.. and he may just be some loony whacko who fucked up his taxes entirely of his own accord.. at this point Im not even sure from the reports if he even hit the IRS office..?

But dont EVER assume that anyone employed by the IRS is "innocent". They all know very well the huge fraud they support.

Apex Vertigo
02-18-2010, 22:55

Have you ever seen the US tax code.. could you personally work for a corporation that based its entire existence on something designed to make most citizens criminals at the whim of an audit? NO ONE can possibly undertsand and comply with the tax code.. even their own employees admit that. Yet they take their paychecks every two weeks with a smile on their face..

Im guessing you've never been through an audit? Owned your own business? Dealt with the IRS or its "innocent" employees?

What this guy did was fucked up.. and he may just be some loony whacko who fucked up his taxes entirely of his own accord.. at this point Im not even sure from the reports if he even hit the IRS office..?

But dont EVER assume that anyone employed by the IRS is "innocent". They all know very well the huge fraud they support.

Just because you don't think it's an honorable job or agree with how the IRS works doesn't give you the right to try to murder them. If I was to go off and murder every person that I thought wasn't good for the world nearly everyone on this forum along with 99% of the world would be at the bottom of the ocean right now.

Innocent is a subjective word and there are better ways to fight them than acts simulating terrorism.

Milo Hobgoblin
02-18-2010, 23:03
Just because you don't think it's an honorable job or agree with how the IRS works doesn't give you the right to try to murder them. If I was to go off and murder every person that I thought wasn't good for the world nearly everyone on this forum along with 99% of the world would be at the bottom of the ocean right now.

Innocent is a subjective word and there are better ways to fight them than acts simulating terrorism.

Like I said.. the guy was a whack job. I agreed with you.. damn.

I just didnt like your implication that any IRS employee is any any way innocent

I really hope you never have to go thorugh an audit.. or even have a family memeber go through it.. but these guys are thugs.. every last one of them . They use initimidation tactics, threats.. lie their asses off to get you to admit things you didnt do.

and to what end.. they do not personally benefit from it in any way..

Apex Vertigo
02-18-2010, 23:12
Like I said.. the guy was a whack job. I agreed with you.. damn.

I just didnt like your implication that any IRS employee is any any way innocent

I really hope you never have to go thorugh an audit.. or even have a family memeber go through it.. but these guys are thugs.. every last one of them . They use initimidation tactics, threats.. lie their asses off to get you to admit things you didnt do.

and to what end.. they do not personally benefit from it in any way..

Never gone through an audit or owned a business so haven't had to deal with them, just don't like the idea of random murder or the implication that it actually is a good thing and is going to change anything for the better.

generic_user
02-18-2010, 23:22
It absolutely might change things for the better. It raises awareness to the fucked up system we live in.

He didn't kill anybody, although I guess he could have and probably didn't care if he did. I don't condone that. I do, however, condone the idea of what this guy did, and there really is no other way he could have brought attention to his plight without it.

Apex Vertigo
02-18-2010, 23:25
It absolutely might change things for the better. It raises awareness to the fucked up system we live in.

He didn't kill anybody, although I guess he could have and probably didn't care if he did. I don't condone that. I do, however, condone the idea of what this guy did, and there really is no other way he could have brought attention to his plight without it.

You can't think of any other ways to bring attention to a problem shared by millions of people than a random act of murder?

EDIT: And how long will this be in the spotlight? A day? A week? A month maybe? I doubt even that long, it will do nothing. It will simply fade away.

Milo Hobgoblin
02-18-2010, 23:26

Well apparently he spent years fighting the IRS... he even started two corporations and had them shut down by the franchise tax board. like I said earlier.. it would be very informative to see a real investigation by a thrid party to see if any of his claims are justified.

Milo Hobgoblin
02-18-2010, 23:29
You can't think of any other ways to bring attention to a problem shared by millions of people than a random act of murder?

What do you suggest? People start these "teaparties" to voice their frustration at unfair taxation and half the country calls em loons and extremists and racists..

People vote.. but our elected representatives pass laws that diametrically oppose our wishes and their promises.

Look at the tax law that started all this mess.. even the IRS said it was unenforceable... yet they used it to go after this guy because they had a grudge against him.

Apex you should look into the lives of some people after they've beaten the IRS in court and see just how hard the IRS goes after em for the rest of their lives.

TheFelucian
02-18-2010, 23:35
You guys are missing out on the best part.

A short bus.

HAAAA !!!

Villageninja
02-18-2010, 23:41
You guys are missing out on the best part.

A short bus.

HAAAA !!!

*buzzes in* What are.... things immature people laugh at for no reason?

"Correct!"

I'll take fuck the white man for 300 please Alex.

Apex Vertigo
02-18-2010, 23:58
What do you suggest? People start these "teaparties" to voice their frustration at unfair taxation and half the country calls em loons and extremists and racists..

People vote.. but our elected representatives pass laws that diametrically oppose our wishes and their promises.

Look at the tax law that started all this mess.. even the IRS said it was unenforceable... yet they used it to go after this guy because they had a grudge against him.

Apex you should look into the lives of some people after they've beaten the IRS in court and see just how hard the IRS goes after em for the rest of their lives.

If the people that made up the majority of the teaparties were intelligent dissenters that may had been something great, but Fox turned it into a conservative 'we hate blue' rally and every dumb redneck in a 100 miles showed up to drown out intelligence with "we don't like 'dem czars".

If anything is going to change, people have to be educated to the problem. I admittedly missed his manifesto (skipped it as a reaction to middle page ad links), after reading it I do feel like he at least got the word out a bit. But it's not enough and he could do so much more for the problem than killing himself and other meaningless enforcers. He gave up, he decided he'd rather end it in the simplest way possible and subtract from the already incredibly small group of people who understand the problem. I'm not going to pretend like I know a way to fix this mess, they have all the power and it's become so complicated that it is hard to even see who to point the finger at anymore and that's exactly how they want it to be, but there has to be a better way than that.

But the first step is education, to fill up the ranks of people who are fed up with things as they are. How is that ever going to happen when we just off ourselves in frustration?

TheFelucian
02-19-2010, 00:41
*buzzes in* What are.... things immature people laugh at for no reason?

"Correct!"

I'll take fuck the white man for 300 please Alex.

If you want me to take offense to, "immature," you'll be waiting.
I know I am.

I'm not trying to defend it, but out of all the pictures taken, out of all the vehicles on the road. Fox News chose the one with the short bus in front, that was probably traveling fairly fast.

Apex Vertigo
02-19-2010, 00:48
If you want me to take offense to, "immature," you'll be waiting.
I know I am.

I'm not trying to defend it, but out of all the pictures taken, out of all the vehicles on the road. Fox News chose the one with the short bus in front, that was probably traveling fairly fast.

So? It's a bus....

TheFelucian
02-19-2010, 00:49
So? It's a bus....

Consider it a miss.
I will chuckle to myself in the corner now.

Attau
02-19-2010, 00:58

EDIT: And how long will this be in the spotlight? A day? A week? A month maybe? I doubt even that long, it will do nothing. It will simply fade away.

It will stay in the news as long as the corporate media can use it to vilify the 'tea party' groups as being terrorists.

doomahx
02-19-2010, 01:06

I am sure he could have accomplished much more staying alive and spreading what he has to say. Like someone else said, this will be forgotten about in a month. In a few years the only people that will remember him are the family members of the people he killed, but that's cool bro.. I am sure you would understand if it happened to one of your friends or family that just needed a job.

Just curious, would you rather have them collect welfare and leech off of the system in a situation like that?

HighTime
02-19-2010, 01:19
no one is innocent

all should, and will die

StainlessSteelRat
02-19-2010, 01:44
It will stay in the news as long as the corporate media can use it to vilify the 'tea party' groups as being terrorists.

He's not tea party material. Read his love letter. He's got a little tea party in him b/c the IRS raped him but mostly he's just a bleeding vagina.

kingpin
02-19-2010, 01:46
well done CIA. now the only thing left to find out is why would they do it.

we'll see.

Exultus
02-19-2010, 02:06
Another great thread from the outstanding comedy troop that is the OT forum.

Same crazy libertarian anti-government ranting as always.

xpiher
02-19-2010, 02:09

Have you ever seen the

You need to seek help.

If the people that made up the majority of the teaparties were intelligent dissenters that may had been something great, but Fox turned it into a conservative 'we hate blue' rally and every dumb redneck in a 100 miles showed up to drown out intelligence with "we don't like 'dem czars".

Not to mention that most of the people that show up to these things have some misconceived notion about how oppressed they really are and are bible thumping people who want the government to intercede in other areas of a person's life.

Vessol
02-19-2010, 02:59
the tea party movement was hijacked by the Republican Party

or so the idiots say now that they realize they are idiots

generic_user
02-19-2010, 09:55
I am sure he could have accomplished much more staying alive and spreading what he has to say. Like someone else said, this will be forgotten about in a month. In a few years the only people that will remember him are the family members of the people he killed, but that's cool bro.. I am sure you would understand if it happened to one of your friends or family that just needed a job.

Just curious, would you rather have them collect welfare and leech off of the system in a situation like that?

He didn't kill anyone.

doomahx
02-19-2010, 12:36
He didn't kill anyone.

Good!

last time I checked the death toll was unknown.

generic_user
02-19-2010, 13:02
Good!

last time I checked the death toll was unknown.

I heard 2 seriously injured and no deaths.

Ziegler
02-19-2010, 17:09
I heard 2 seriously injured and no deaths.

So I'd have to say...his final act was.../FAIL

[LoD] EE
02-19-2010, 17:23
I think more people need to do this.

Strangia
02-20-2010, 15:33
well done CIA. now the only thing left to find out is why would they do it.

we'll see.

You remind me of Dale from "King of the Hill".

Makestro
02-20-2010, 17:53
Wonder Showzen ftw.

Strangia
02-20-2010, 19:33
EE;4074371']I think more people need to do this.

I agree, the deaths of innocent people to complain about taxes is necessary in this day and age.

Khantrah
02-21-2010, 05:35
If he was willing to abandon his family and kamakaze into a building, he should have started an underground guerilla group or something. Not like there would be any more to lose by doing that. When you're willing to be that extreme there's a whole new world of things you could do that don't involve suicide and blowing up office clerks.

[LoD] EE
02-21-2010, 06:03
If he was willing to abandon his family and kamakaze into a building, he should have started an underground guerilla group or something. Not like there would be any more to lose by doing that. When you're willing to be that extreme there's a whole new world of things you could do that don't involve suicide and blowing up office clerks.

Were those working on for the empire, building and later manning the death star really innocent?

Vessol
02-21-2010, 07:01
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v391/Vessol/turbotax.jpg