PDA

View Full Version : So I've Been Influenced By This Board And...

StrawberryClock
01-29-2010, 04:17
I might accept Christianity as my religion.

Loomy as well as anyone else, tell me why I should go through with this.

Napalm_Enema
01-29-2010, 04:39
Too predictable.

-3000 / 100

zato`1
01-29-2010, 05:02
dude, stfu.

if you'd really been influenced by this board, you'd have chosen atheism as your religion. :lmao:

kingpin
01-29-2010, 05:10
dude, stfu.

if you'd really been influenced by this board, you'd have chosen atheism as your religion. :lmao:

atheism is not a religion.

the fuck is wrong with you.

-Jotun
01-29-2010, 05:14
you're already breaking your promise to devote your life to the savior known as santa claus, saying fuck now means you have to go burn a lamb for dinner.

damn that sounds good, looks like i now know what imma have for dinner. whut whut

GFH_Spike
01-29-2010, 05:44
You will be accepted into the fold and can bang physically attractive female Christians by using your formerly analytic mind to impress them with conventional (revolutionary, to their simple minds) challenges to religious dogma, knowing that they secretly wish to be free from the misogynistic constraints of the Bible and let loose their inner Lilith.

Rossco
01-29-2010, 05:54
You will be accepted into the fold and can bang physically attractive female Christians by using your formerly analytic mind to impress them with conventional (revolutionary, to their simple minds) challenges to religious dogma, knowing that they secretly wish to be free from the misogynistic constraints of the Bible and let loose their inner Lilith.

Nope. I can't see that happening.

StrawberryClock
01-29-2010, 05:57

This is Grade-A Alpha material right here. Possibly the best plan to fuck religious girls I ever heard.

Well besides impersonating God and wanting them to have the Second Coming by pretending you are going to divinely conceive all over their faces.

Rossco
01-29-2010, 06:12
Wouldn't God just will it that they orgasm, and then all of a sudden the universe itself would orgasm, and the universe would restart at the Big Bang?

Apex Vertigo
01-29-2010, 06:15
Do you have something against posting in other people's threads or are you on some kind of mission to always have half of the threads authored by yourself?

GFH_Spike
01-29-2010, 06:16
This is Grade-A Alpha material right here. Possibly the best plan to fuck religious girls I ever heard.

Well besides impersonating God and wanting them to have the Second Coming by pretending you are going to divinely conceive all over their faces.

My plan is actually plausible, especially when set into motion against the sheltered, rebellious ones.

Wouldn't God just will it that they orgasm, and then all of a sudden the universe itself would orgasm, and the universe would restart at the Big Bang?

That would be strangely anticlimactic.

Strangia
01-29-2010, 06:21
That would be strangely anticlimactic.

Buh dum chuuuuuuu

zato`1
01-29-2010, 06:27

thusly, you have missed the subtleties of my post.

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Strangia
01-29-2010, 06:28
thusly, you have missed the subtleties of my post.

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Nice try, unfunny asshole.

zato`1
01-29-2010, 06:30
Nice try, unfunny asshole.

woosh?

Rossco
01-29-2010, 06:31
woosh?

Bamf.

Big Crunch.

gheybaby
01-29-2010, 06:40

I can't tell if you are a first year college student or a grad student.

xpiher
01-29-2010, 06:45

Actually its slowly turning into one.

Zadok
01-29-2010, 06:45
Actually, you don't haveto choose Christianity and follow all those retarded rules set forth and then be called a hyprocrite.

Let me introduce you to the official forumfall religion: Intelligent Design (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_design)

palo god
01-29-2010, 07:08
woosh?

The sound of the penis going into your vagina?

Some of the church girls are hot and usually have an extremely sexual side caused by all the sexual suppression since birth. So hot BDSM if you’re into that.

Rossco
01-29-2010, 07:10

Some of the church girls are hot and usually have an extremely sexual side caused by all the sexual suppression since birth. So hot BDSM if you’re into that.

It's true. There's a church in my town, and all the hot chicks at high school go there every sunday.

I'm not even joking.

It's kind of sad, actually.

StrawberryClock
01-29-2010, 07:19
I can't tell if you are a first year college student or a grad student.

I'm not sure if I understand this. My guess would be that Spike's a mid-year student in philosophy or something.

StrawberryClock
01-29-2010, 07:21

Yeah but I generally find most church-goers annoying to listen to.

Funny how I've yet to meet an atheist or agnostic girl.

Rossco
01-29-2010, 07:25

Everyone I know personally is atheist/agnostic.

Except my grandparents, but I hate them. Actually, when my die-hard South African/Danish Catholic grandfather died, I actually couldn't resist the urge to laugh at his funeral. It was quite amusing. And not the least bit embarrasing, because I was only one of 7 people that went.

Tithan Natus
01-29-2010, 07:39

I know two, and they are both bitches. In fact I think I know more but they never said outright that they were atheist (these ones are not bitches however).

zato`1
01-29-2010, 07:44
man i must live in a very liberal area or something, thats all i really have to say about this thread.

lol

Strangia
01-29-2010, 07:48
If any of you lived in South Carolina, you would be inundated with Baptists left and right. They aren't annoying, but I have had to awkwardly turn down my fair share of Bible Study invites.

Rossco
01-29-2010, 10:07
If any of you lived in South Carolina, you would be inundated with Baptists left and right. They aren't annoying, but I have had to awkwardly turn down my fair share of Bible Study invites.

Wait, wait, what the fuck, wait, people do actually go to other random peoples houses trying to show them the bible? I actually thought that was a myth, like "all Canadians ride polar bears to school, live in igloos, drink maple syrup, and say aboot"...

Weeking
01-29-2010, 10:29

Don't do it. There's plenty of atheistic religions too chose from.

Jubatus
01-29-2010, 11:03

Shame that Lilith isn't mentioned in the Christian bible, so they probably don't know anything of her.

Grisu
01-29-2010, 11:41
I believe in science.

Villageninja
01-29-2010, 11:42
Wait, wait, what the fuck, wait, people do actually go to other random peoples houses trying to show them the bible? I actually thought that was a myth, like "all Canadians ride polar bears to school, live in igloos, drink maple syrup, and say aboot"...

I have Jehovah's witness come about maybe 2-3 times a year that always offer to come into my house to tell me why I should find the Lord. I always invite them to come to my satanist temples weekend barbecue... but they never accept. *sigh*:(