PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Avatar Thread?

StrawberryClock
01-11-2010, 06:59
What's so good about this movie? I don't follow movies much until they become DVDs but all I am hearing lately is Avatar.

Anyone care to give a spoiler free opinion?

Monkeyninja
01-11-2010, 07:04
It's shiney and has an easly followed ( and horribly fucking retarded) story.

Slypieguy
01-11-2010, 07:05
Well, first Snape kils dumbledore, then in the end, the main character is actually dead.

Zadok
01-11-2010, 09:02
Mind-blowing special effects, 3d, you will literally jizz your pants if you jave ever tried a mind altering subtance and watch this film.

StrawberryClock
01-11-2010, 09:12
Mind-blowing special effects, 3d, you will literally jizz your pants if you jave ever tried a mind altering subtance and watch this film.

Fuck, I heard the exact same thing. People taking shrooms and seeing it at the IMAX. Goddammit, if only I didn't have an aversion to people in theaters and the lack of subtitles.

Weeking
01-11-2010, 09:38
Retarded very predictable kids story as a plot, hardly any facial expressions, retarded fictional science. Action scenes being so long you get bored. Obviously made for an American audience since it's basically a story of how he wishes the Native Americans would have treated the Europeans and uses that to flesh out the characters without actually doing it.

Avan
01-11-2010, 09:43
enough of these avatar threads, or I'll kill James Cameron myself. I'm not joking.