PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets of Strength

Aro2220
12-07-2009, 23:16
Welfare, she said, was like a super sexist marriage. You trade in a man, for a man. The man controls everything...controls your money.

No woman can be liberated until all women get off their knees.

Perhaps then they could create nuggets of strength in their own relationships. Millions of pockets of insurrection. They could revolutionize thought and behavior in exactly that seclusion of family privacy which the system had counted on to do its work of control and indoctrination.

And together, instead of at odds, male, female, parents, children...they could undertake the changing of society itself.

It was a time of uprisings.

Emolas
12-07-2009, 23:19
Wot.

Makgyver
12-07-2009, 23:19
Welfare, she said

that's what she said

Emolas
12-07-2009, 23:21
that's what she said

zing?

SeverinCompte
12-08-2009, 00:03
I'm not going to ask for my slice of pumpkin pie again. Bitch.

Twilight Kite
12-08-2009, 00:06
I have no idea why this was in the Public forum, so I'm throwing it in Off-Topic.
Have fun.

Vessol
12-08-2009, 00:29
It took some strength to push out some 'nuggets' earlier.

nate4449
12-08-2009, 01:13
Welfare, she said, was like a super sexist marriage. You trade in a man, for a man. The man controls everything...controls your money.

And yet, she still does no work, and is pandered too for life.

No woman can be liberated until all women get off their knees.

Aparrently they have as much fun down there as I have being up here.

Perhaps then they could create nuggets of strength in their own relationships. Millions of pockets of insurrection. They could revolutionize thought and behavior in exactly that seclusion of family privacy which the system had counted on to do its work of control and indoctrination.

If by nuggets, you mean bewbs, then I wholeheartedly agree.

And together, instead of at odds, male, female, parents, children...they could undertake the changing of society itself.

If changing implies temporary nudity, then YES!

It was a time of uprisings.

The only uprising happening here is in my pants.

Reckun
12-08-2009, 02:23
I ate some of those yesterday and my strength score went up +5

So it went from 12 to 17 i was like hercules :D

HauptmannHP
12-08-2009, 12:39
I have no idea why this was in the Public forum, so I'm throwing it in Off-Topic.
Have fun.

This is preposterous!

Sqarak
12-08-2009, 13:13
Have fun.

Don't send your cattle so casually to their death. You should take care of your herd, we are vicious around these parts.
Many have died horrible deaths in our deep pits of bleach and fire.