PDA

View Full Version : Large Villa

Ziggy One
11-17-2009, 15:34
So I picked up a Large Villa Deed last night. What price do these usually go for? Can someone direct me to a good site that explains the housing set up in DF? I've been playing for a month and a half and got real lucky:P

Thanks

kazamx
11-17-2009, 15:39
See my sig for a website that explains how housing works

Temko Firewing
11-17-2009, 15:55
and i'll buy it for 70k, PM me.

raffraff
11-17-2009, 15:56

About your site. I've been told that this bit is incorrect:

8. What if I do not pay taxes?
The banner will turn black after 7 days and your ownership ends.
On the 8th day you do not own this home anymore and everybody coming by may takeover your home (former home of "playername") including all furniture and stuff inside with a deed of his own.

Apparently the house just loses its ownership and is simply labeled for example "Large Villa". In this state it behaves just like an unbuilt base, i.e. you can put a new deed on it.

Can you confirm either way? Thanks

Captain Kirk
11-17-2009, 16:00

Cool site, love to see all the different decorations! :D

I want a house! :(
I have a minotaur head i cant wait to put up! :p

Ziggy One
11-17-2009, 16:14
Thanks man, looks good. I'm really pumped about having a second place to recall to.

Rowkilla
11-17-2009, 16:31
Remember, player housing costs money, 750g per 3 days to be exact.
Ive seen someone in Mahirim/Ork RA saying that he used up a house deed but couldn't pay the taxes so he was pretty sad, that's why I'm saying that.

Price for a Lage Villa in Mahirim/Ork Trade is around 100-120k

EKS
11-17-2009, 16:31

Wow that ad on that site was annoying. Seriusly why even bother with that, if you had 2k visitors or pageviews its not likely to have made you any amount of money.
Basicly just means ppl are not gonna visit the site again.

/me waits for comments that his site is much worse

Ziggy One
11-17-2009, 16:41
Yeah- it is a lot of money to be spending every three days. I was tempted to offer a large villa deed for maybe a house deed and some cash. Having a house will give a new bindspot for my clan to travel with. They've offered to help on the rent and stuff, which would be great. I just don't want to have to depend on them helping to pay rent and/or spend half my gaming time paying my mortgage!

Ziggy One
11-18-2009, 21:22
Would anyone be interested in trading a house deed and cash of my large villa deed?

lanigav
11-18-2009, 21:37
Everything costs the same per hour currently, I will buy your villa deed for 100k if you are on NA.

sharpkris
11-18-2009, 21:48
i have a large villa placed myself so all i can say is 3 words location location location and the costs aren't so bad 750 every 3 days is very cheap. i make 4k in 2h less to say on 750 besides if you want to place the large villa i suggest u wait for after the expansion because there'll be new villages and etc or u could sell it and save up for a Keep altho im not sure if it'll be bigger either way contact me ingame God ofsecrets

Tedium
11-18-2009, 22:08
About your site. I've been told that this bit is incorrect:

Apparently the house just loses its ownership and is simply labeled for example "Large Villa". In this state it behaves just like an unbuilt base, i.e. you can put a new deed on it.

Can you confirm either way? Thanks

There is a vacant cottage next door to my large villa. There is a green flag on it that says "cottage" when you mouse over it with no owners name. It has been like this for a couple of weeks.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5200/darkfall200911180900235.png

Deviruchi
11-18-2009, 22:16

too bad that website its utter garbage full of annoying ad's aside that its good info on housing bit outdated

Villa
11-18-2009, 22:17
My sixth senses alerted me to this thread.

Ziggy One
11-18-2009, 22:23
I didn't know that all houses/villas cost the same per hour. I guess I might as well keep the large villa then eh? 100k is a little light on what I think I can get for it. Message me in game tonight (in like an hour and a half) as Ziggy One and we can chat about pricing.

Thanks

Narcowski
11-18-2009, 23:07
too bad that website its utter garbage full of annoying ad's aside that its good info on housing bit outdated

There are people on the internet who choose not to run AB+ and then complain about ads?

More importantly, the first half of that.