PDA

View Full Version : Darkfall in 6 Months...

Ziggy One
11-16-2009, 16:25
Where do you see Darkfall NA in 6 months? Currently, The Red Army continues to expand into the NE of the mainland. BFTA has lost allies in the NW.DFwA and CA have maintained control of their respective territories in the SE and SW. The Middle of the map is filled with indecision, indi-clans and chaos.

Will there be a 3 way zerg clash? With TRA continue to take over and force other alliances to team up? Will a new power arise? The possibilities are endless.

Darkfiend#billy
11-16-2009, 16:34
Where do you see Darkfall NA in 6 months? Currently, The Red Army continues to expand into the NE of the mainland. BFTA has lost allies in the NW.DFwA and CA have maintained control of their respective territories in the SE and SW. The Middle of the map is filled with indecision, indi-clans and chaos.

Will there be a 3 way zerg clash? With TRA continue to take over and force other alliances to team up? Will a new power arise? The possibilities are endless.

This thread should be in NA1 clan discussion, friend.

w0rm
11-16-2009, 16:37
I already hoped for a nice thread about gameplay, new features etc, but reading your post I can only say this:

EDIT: ohh, and http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?p=3859594

doomahx
11-16-2009, 16:57

Unfortunately the various clan propaganda machines post on alt accounts so they don't have access. Give them a break, their work has been made twice as difficult because of this.

Ziggy One
11-16-2009, 17:00
Apologies my friends, my intentions are good. I don't think/know how to subscribe so I can post on the NA1 clan forum. I'm at work, so obviosuly don't have access to the game. Just trying to get some dicussion going.

Darkfiend#billy
11-16-2009, 17:16
Apologies my friends, my intentions are good. I don't think/know how to subscribe so I can post on the NA1 clan forum. I'm at work, so obviosuly don't have access to the game. Just trying to get some dicussion going.

To answer your question, CA's secret server-wide alliance nutcup is almost completed and soon you will all live under the fearsome boot of your mighty Cairn overlords.
:ninja:

Bloodelust
11-16-2009, 17:21
Not likely with the influx of some strong EU1 players that are finishing off getting established before all hell breaks loose. I'd imagine the weekends of 10+ sieges are coming very soon and those that are currently holding will be without...