PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't fucking wait any longer. (United Front, any of you still here?)

Adam1902
11-13-2009, 19:31
Yeah, I just resubbed, 10 seconds ago. Downloading now, going to be playing EU-1.

Shout-outs to oldschool UF members, lost contact with most you guys... any of you still here?:
Some names that instantly come to mind:
Tanis Halfelven
Konox Overlord
Kevlar Hawke
Storm Hammer
cider b
Kano ??
Kane Shiro
Horus Wrath
Flint Fireforge, Orc Rider
Sturn ??

and I'm sure there's a fucking shit-ton of you I missed out. Hope a few of you are still playing.

Cya in-game all! :)
........ After my download's done. 2%... argh this is torture...

sunny_lifton
11-13-2009, 19:34
I used to be in United Front....Beorex Corstock....I just resubbed yesterday....but I transfered to NA

Adam1902
11-13-2009, 19:39
I used to be in United Front....Beorex Corstock....I just resubbed yesterday....but I transfered to NA
'sup! :), your name doesn't ring a bell though. :P
Any number of UF's still together? Know of any others who've moved to NA / stayed on EU or whatever?
Where's the rest of you!? :P

Threeloves
11-13-2009, 19:47
Kelly Klutz and Marchosias ThefallenOne are in fourtwentieth legion.(EU-1)
Sturm and Tanis just transferred over to NA.
Elielamire Ecalabeth and Xanthra swiftleaf are in Invictus and are transfering over to NA.
Paragon Soul and Bongo Ripper are in K D S.(EU-1)

Siamma Darkness
TenLoves Akatsuki
Amish Innocentius

are in House of Errants.(EU-1)

Kevlar Hawke, Silvara evergreen and Alithir are in the blackhand but they started to play Aion.

Kane Shiro still plays but i dunnow in what clan.

Thats all there is to it afaik.

Adam1902
11-13-2009, 19:52
Thanks for that info man! :)

And pfft... Aion. I've been playing since release with a clan I've known for 4 years, headstart included. It's a nice game I suppose, but.... man, so boring.

Been keeping up to date on DF, almost subbed for the september expansion, then again for the skill level boost... Now I just thought fuck it. What with this upcoming expansion, Aion can fuck its self I'm afraid.

Threeloves
11-13-2009, 19:55
Yeah i played it to for like 2-3 weeks but just cant get enough of DF despite its flaws.

Adam1902
11-13-2009, 20:26
12%... /sigh
This is actually quite painful.

Frederikcola
11-13-2009, 20:31
tanis is on NA-1 from what i remember:)
seen kane around on EU-1

Was in UF for around 3 weeks but then i stopped playing, resubbed recently IG Will Swiftarrow not sure if u remember me:) who are u?

Adam1902
11-13-2009, 20:32
tanis is on NA-1 from what i remember:)
seen kane around on EU-1

Was in UF for around 3 weeks but then i stopped playing, resubbed recently IG Will Swiftarrow not sure if u remember me:) who are u?

It rings a bell... Not sure how though.
I was (and still will be) Brute Force on EU1.

Adam1902
11-14-2009, 04:14
It's 3am.
Only 1gig (an hour) left to go! :cool:

EDIT: In-game on EU-1 as Brute Force. If we used to play together or think we might know eachother, throw us a PM in-game. :) Probably won't check back here often.

Shrang
11-14-2009, 09:25
It's 3am.
Only 1gig (an hour) left to go! :cool:

EDIT: In-game on EU-1 as Brute Force. If we used to play together or think we might know eachother, throw us a PM in-game. :) Probably won't check back here often.

Making me feel smart for not deleting stuff, took me <20 min to patch. :)

Adam1902
11-14-2009, 10:29
Making me feel smart for not deleting stuff, took me <20 min to patch. :)

Hehe, yeah I formatted my PC sometime between then and now. I'd never just delete Darkfall for the sake of it, lol.

Well, there's my 2 hour power-nap.
Darkfall time babeh!

Dingbat
11-14-2009, 11:17
That guy you mentioned, Cider B still plays I saw him last night, can't remember the guild though, sorry.

Niburu
11-14-2009, 11:30
Brun the Data files on 2 DvD then you only have to download 2-3 gig's

Adam1902
11-14-2009, 11:54
That guy you mentioned, Cider B still plays I saw him last night, can't remember the guild though, sorry.
Awesome.
Cheers for this info guys :D

yogoda
12-02-2009, 20:05
Hello Brute, it is Elessar Lorwyn, if you remember me. I also just resubbed. I don't plan joining a clan yet, as I don't have much time to play, I am just wandering around having fun for now.

See you in-game maybe ;)