PDA

View Full Version : WTF 1 week.

sirxazor
11-08-2009, 00:14
Its been 1 week since I have been unable to post in the forums. I have tried linking my forum account with my game account no luck.

After hitting the "update" and going to verify the forum account, it doesn't do anything.

Anyone else having problems or what.

xpiher
11-08-2009, 00:41
Its been 1 week since I have been unable to post in the forums. I have tried linking my forum account with my game account no luck.

After hitting the "update" and going to verify the forum account, it doesn't do anything.

Anyone else having problems or what.

your account is already linked your avatar tells us which server you are on. You should be able to post

Sinjin Hagg
11-08-2009, 00:47
I had the same problem to mate. Support went even as far as manually linking my acct but it would still not allow me to post on the sub forums. I finally just said fuck it and made this new acct...went thru with no problems.

I am convinced mine would not work due to Sin'jin having the ' in it. Another of my Clan mates ran into the same issues having a ' in his name.

Presage
11-08-2009, 03:41
try looking around the forums for a solution. Tho ill admit bitching about it might be more efficient since ppl like me will help you so you'll stfu.

Go into account details and change your pass. Then change it back.