PDA

View Full Version : Okay so I only got one question! Plz rd!

Xanagrias
11-06-2009, 20:54
I have a EU account.
I just decided to come back to try Darkfall out now that NA server is up..and now I have to pay another 50 bucks JUST to play on NA accounts?

Is it really even worth it at this point?

Isn't there a EU to NA account change if there's not even a character on there? =[

Kraznor
11-06-2009, 20:56
Why do you have to pay another 50 bucks? Transfers are free... :bang::bang::bang:

Orolt Lifebring
11-06-2009, 20:56
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=220416

And that post is exactlky from today...

Xanagrias
11-06-2009, 21:02
Well I understand that now completely. But what I'm saying is..I don't think I even have a character on there, so there's nothing to transfer..and no active sub. So with no character, then how can I get an NA account? see what I mean? I click transfer and theres nothing to transfer -_-..

Someone elaborate please? I just wanna give this game another try.. lol

Kraznor
11-06-2009, 21:05
Well I understand that now completely. But what I'm saying is..I don't think I even have a character on there, so there's nothing to transfer..and no active sub. So with no character, then how can I get an NA account? see what I mean? I click transfer and theres nothing to transfer -_-..

Someone elaborate please? I just wanna give this game another try.. lol

I haven't played since like April, and I transferred my account. Did you log in with you original account name? Cus they haven't deleted them.

If you never had a sub? Then yeah, it's gonna cost you $50 to buy the game, but that's just fucking stupid to even post if you didn't have a sub in the past...

Xanagrias
11-06-2009, 21:08
Lol..I'm not an idiot. I bought the game. Okay so if I transfer the old character I can just delete him and start over after the next server restart once he appears? I was just trying to see if there was a way I could just convert my account and make a new character instead of having to transfer over a character I havent played since release

Kraznor
11-06-2009, 21:11
Lol..I'm an idiot. I bought the game. Okay so if I transfer the old character I can just delete him and start over after the next server restart once he appears? I was just trying to see if there was a way I could just convert my account and make a new character instead of having to transfer over a character I havent played since release

WHY the fuck would you transfer a character only to delete him???

If you just want to play on the NA server, all you have to do is d/l the NA client, at least I think that's all you gotta do, I could be wrong...

Wizlock23
11-06-2009, 21:14
ok the ppl above just DO NOT GET what u are asking..

yes just xfer the toon u have now and once the Xfer goes through just active the NA account and delete the character u had b4 ( the one u dont care about anymore ) and make a a new one :) saves u from having to buy the NA client :)..

i hope this answers ur questions

EDIT : and what i ment by activate the NA account is just pay the 14.99 for the monthly sub . and that is it :)

Kraznor
11-06-2009, 21:15
ok the ppl above just DO NOT GET what u are asking..

yes just xfer the toon u have now and once the Xfer goes through just active the NA account and delete the character u had b4 ( the one u dont care about anymore ) and make a a new one :) saves u from having to buy the NA client :)..

i hope this answers ur questions

I understood that exactly, but I'm saying that I don't THINK he needs to do all that. He can just d/l the NA client now, can't he?

Kraznor
11-06-2009, 21:17
This:

you dont have to buy an na client. You just have to install one.

Wizlock23
11-06-2009, 21:18
Nah the only way to activate the NA client is to Xfer the Eu character to the NA account to make it an active account (making it able to just bbuy the sub for the month and not the full 50$)

in other words u have to Xfer the toon to just have to pay the 15$ in not the full 50$ .

Wizlock23
11-06-2009, 21:19
This:

thats only ment to be IF your transfering a character ..not just anyone in general or they would have anyone who does not have the game just paying subs and playing

Kraznor
11-06-2009, 21:23
thats only ment to be IF your transfering a character ..not just anyone in general or they would have anyone who does not have the game just paying subs and playing

Ah ok.

But he still doesn't have to delete the character. Couldn't he still just put in for the xfer, and then d/l the client and create a new character. The old character just won't transfer over is all.

Man, good ole' AV, they sure make simple shit complicated..:rolleyes:

Wizlock23
11-06-2009, 21:39
Its really not complicated.. it might just seem weird (kinda hard to explain also) if you dont see the process.

Here it is as simply as i can type it out :)

Click Xfer in EU account managment ..cost right now is 0.00
_it opens a tab to Xfer the toon and agree thats what u want
_it takes the character from ur EU account (even if its NOT ACTIVE ) and send it to a NA account (even if its also not active )..it can be on a account u just made or had previous .(gives u the option to make the account when u click the Xfer button also)
_You can log into ur EU account still if its active and make a new character (becuase ur old character is being xferd to NA)
_after the server time (whatever they call it ) your character will show up under ur NA account (but has to be active to play it of course , by paying the 15$. You can wait till after the Xfer is complete the next day and pay the 15$ then to avoid any loss of time in case something happens and it might take a bit longer for the xfer ..but i have not seen this happen to anyone yet)
_After u sub to the NA u can either keep the character or click the red "X"" and input ur account info to delete it , making it possible to make a new character (if for whatever reason you dont want to play that character anymore..best reason i can think of is he does not like the name ..or in this case he hasnt played in forever and probly just did not make any progress and wants to start completly fresh)

remember ....

ALL UR GOLD/BANK ITEMS/EVERYTHING u have on EU besides the stats on ur character are GONE ..(u do keep any notations on the map u make though :) )

Makgyver
11-06-2009, 22:12
if you don't have a eu char, create one. transfer it

download the us client http://www.us1.darkfallonline.com/dl/DarkfallFull/