PDA

View Full Version : The Battle for Sanguine

nessan
11-05-2009, 01:51
And the capital of humanlands falls...:ohno:

Akatsuki#1
11-05-2009, 02:03
Depressing. Can't believe my computer has crapped out on me and I'm missing the goodies give-away. :(

Polsni2005
11-05-2009, 02:12
wait what?

sirxazor
11-05-2009, 03:02
dont get it.

thedrumchannell
11-05-2009, 03:41
Most fun I've had in Darkfall yet. :)

I got a Battlehorn out of it as well.

moocat
11-05-2009, 03:57
kinda disappointing.

eltigor
11-05-2009, 04:05
it wasnt really fighting, except me and blaisse.

It was more two week rolling in on a spider scarab and then sacrificing eachother.

thedrumchannell
11-05-2009, 04:40
it wasnt really fighting, except me and blaisse.

It was more two week rolling in on a spider scarab and then sacrificing eachother.

You missed the fighting then. ;)

Also, I got your battlehorn, LOL

eltigor
11-05-2009, 04:49
You missed the fighting then. ;)

Also, I got your battlehorn, LOL

That was Blaisse's, not mine. we mount dueled and she won because her damn sithra + battlehorn, while i was using a horse and a r40.

moocat
11-05-2009, 06:07
all the action over?

TheBlaisse
11-05-2009, 07:36
LOL no QQing Tadan hehe.

I tried to get some epic fun going tonight in Sanguine as kind of a going away party but nobody really got involved! The duel with Tadan was a blast but somehow i went red and everyone saw it as an opportunity to trample me out of town and slaughter me lol... I wanted ppl to get my stuff but I thought we would have fun fighting for it. Oh well. Glad some enjoyed it. I heard the real fun was over on Niffleheim tonight though. Boats and all! So sad i missed it!

And yes, that was my battlehorn! ;)

TheBlaisse
11-05-2009, 07:49
For some reason I can't reply to the other post about the "Epic Battle for Sanguine" lol

Here's the story...

I was watching trade channel out of Monkfield when I noticed several people including Arctus, giving away gear before transferring. I wanted a free Sithra so I headed over. Upon arriving, I saw lots of people hanging around in fancy armor indeed giving away alot of nice stuff.

Arctus was nowhere to be found, when all of a sudden he rolls in on the Spider Scarab, sporting some fancy Dragon Armor. Pyro Kidd then comes out in full infernal and Bud Light pulled out the Dragon as well... The Scarab got driven into the water and we watched it implode.

Meanwhile, I had the idea of getting some pvp going and making ppl work for their free stuff while having fun too. I started spamming race alliance and public chat, inviting ppl to come down and fight a huge free for all, full loot battle. Several different fights broke out including one with approx. 15 Fremen Knights members. Tadan and I had a good mounted fight, which i won. Yes, i was on a battlehorn but it was half dead Tadan ;) lol

I went red, everyone chased and killed me and got my loot which was the purpose. I wish more people would have jumped in and not just watched, it was good stuff. :D