PDA

View Full Version : For all of you who are complaining you can't post on subscirber's forums

neon sheild
11-03-2009, 03:15
Hello all,
Up until a few minutes ago I thought I couldn't post on the subscribers forums even though I am a subscriber, and some of you still think that you are not able to do that either. Here's what I did that fixed my problem:
Under your "Profile and billing information" tab in your game account login, in the left column at the bottom, re-submit your forum login (just click "change", then re-enter your password). This fixed it for me, hopefully it will fix it for you.

P.S. if that doesn't work, also try logging in/out of your forum username.

Enticle
11-03-2009, 04:31
eh

Narcowski
11-03-2009, 04:47
I would, but I'd have to renew my sub on EU-1, which seems like a waste of money given that I'm transferring to NA-1 in two weeks.

Tiak
11-03-2009, 05:48
I would, but I'd have to renew my sub on EU-1, which seems like a waste of money given that I'm transferring to NA-1 in two weeks.

Why are you waiting for a week and a half after they open?...

Also: Why not just sub and have AV move your leftover days when you transfer?

IcyFlame
11-03-2009, 05:55

because its not that simple, and thier are going to be so many people doing that anyway.

Narcowski
11-03-2009, 15:48

Because $21.97 (+2% currency conversion fee) is a bit too expensive for one month of subscription. I'm also super busy atm, so I wouldn't really be able to play.

Darkfiend#billy
11-03-2009, 15:55
I had to update mine about three times before it started working. But it does work.
Just keep trying guys.

Miira
11-03-2009, 17:42
I tried it today from a different computer and it worked. Maybe clearing cookies will help those of you who still can't use the subscriber forums.