PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO]1mn attack from withing the caravan !

Remmold
11-02-2009, 23:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLkEpcXE-c0
started a war against ang lol like little me would be ang haha

Dark Slawter
11-02-2009, 23:55
This video greatly dissapointed Rosalynn Goushall....

Loc
11-02-2009, 23:57
need more info about the caravan for the na players plx

Chubbyjesus
11-03-2009, 00:09
So you turned on someone or something?

It would be a cool video if you laid out some details.

Tiak
11-03-2009, 00:50
How does one possibly not get a single kill with that kind of confusion around them?

Valroth
11-03-2009, 01:10
Wow, you acheived nothing. Try focusing someone down next time instead of flailing around like a PvP virgin.

Drago Palmas
11-03-2009, 01:21
The Ul Tannek Family gathered its defenders on a brig going from Ruby to mainland, between alfar and mirdain lands.
There they switched on a Battle Ark, some big silver warhulk, not exactly what you might want to drive through the forests there.
As the driver AIk Ultannek was quite drunk we went very slow.

So that hulk was moving direction Kholesh, several times interrupted cause people freaked out, enemies attacked or others backstabbed the defenders.

Close to Kholesh the Ul Tanneks stopped. On the forums someone from staff revealed our position (recognized that later). Shortly after TBC backstabbed the caravan, at the same time more or less DHW attacked.
The Ul Tanneks decided to commit family suicide and all died, with a Lightbringer, a brig, gold, and the hulk on them, I dont know what else.

At that point it was impossible to know your friend or foe anymore.
Lots of people died in total chaos and Z5 attacked what was left over.

Valroth
11-03-2009, 01:28
The Ul Tannek Family gathered its defenders on a brig going from Ruby to mainland, between alfar and mirdain lands.
There they switched on a Battle Ark, some big silver warhulk, not exactly what you might want to drive through the forests there.
As the driver AIk Ultannek was quite drunk we went very slow.

So that hulk was moving direction Kholesh, several times interrupted cause people freaked out, enemies attacked or others backstabbed the defenders.

Close to Kholesh the Ul Tanneks stopped. On the forums someone from staff revealed our position (recognized that later). Shortly after TBC backstabbed the caravan, at the same time more or less DHW attacked.
The Ul Tanneks decided to commit family suicide and all died, with a Lightbringer, a brig, gold, and the hulk on them, I dont know what else.

At that point it was impossible to know your friend or foe anymore.
Lots of people died in total chaos and Z5 attacked what was left over.

So this was a player event, not a developer one? I don't get it... Who put forward the lightbringer and other goodies?

Rigan Pere
11-03-2009, 01:31
So this was a player event, not a developer one? I don't get it... Who put forward the lightbringer and other goodies?

The brig which I managed to get (so close to dying with it during the AOE spam :ohno:) had no maker on it at all, so it was deffo given by a dev/GM.

vanyok
11-03-2009, 01:31
I dont understand what happened in this video ?

Drago Palmas
11-03-2009, 01:40
The Ul Tanneks and I guess their whole clan was Devs.

I dont know who said they have 200 hp.. I think they had some more actually.

bmfof
11-03-2009, 01:52
I swear, if I see another df movie with static-x, disturbed, or drowning pool as music, especially in 2AM, I'll make it my personal goal in life to troll the person who made it to death.

Sinny
11-03-2009, 02:06
I swear, if I see another df movie with static-x, disturbed, or drowning pool as music, especially in 2AM, I'll make it my personal goal in life to troll the person who made it to death.

+1, it is being overused waay too much.

Ragnarok Vanir
11-03-2009, 03:16
I hope the Devs participate in events more often. That way they can see first hand how easy it is to die under AoE spam.

Cloud Stryphe
11-03-2009, 03:39

Its overused in almost all pvp gaming videos. Not just darkfall

[LoD] EE
11-03-2009, 04:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLkEpcXE-c0
started a war against ang lol like little me would be ang haha

Could you have picked another over played and still horrible song for the video? Much like any movie with that song in the trailer, I could not watch it.

Remmold
11-03-2009, 07:17
EE;3838345']Could you have picked another over played and still horrible song for the video? Much like any movie with that song in the trailer, I could not watch it.

since you asked nicely ill change the music straight away :P
and for all those people asking what i achived doing this i may add that iwasnt trying to kill anyone thought after i attacked the caravan everyone blamed ANG and everyone started fighting
FYI People died :P

and its kind of hard getting the kill since everyone fell of the hulk

bmfof
11-03-2009, 10:49
Its overused in almost all pvp gaming videos. Not just darkfall

Yeah, but I watch only df's pvp videos!

Go figure:ohno:

Emolas
11-03-2009, 16:32

Amen.

ninogan
11-03-2009, 17:07
People complain about that sort of music but they also complain about my choices mostly all the time as well :P You can't please anyone!

bmfof
11-03-2009, 19:19
Yours isn't roses all the time as well, but still is better than the freaking trepanation those people inflict on me everytime I make the mistake to click on their links. ;)

Walking Target
11-03-2009, 21:09
It's one of the rules of video making:

19. Music tracks to select from. Drowning Pool - Bodies, is the all time favorite, simply because it fits so well with a millions of bloody rag-doll corpses "falling" in your video, it's a must when the phrase "1 nothing wrong with me, 2 nothing wrong with me, 3 nothing wrong with me" enters, switch clips simultaneously to match the lyrics.

Strondomir
11-04-2009, 02:36
Just put NO music and let the end user decide what music they want to play with the dang thing already! Be it Country, Jazz, Rock, Pop, Synth, etc....
That might be the best solution to the soundtrack argument.

Rawr
11-04-2009, 03:16
Wow, you acheived nothing. Try focusing someone down next time instead of flailing around like a PvP virgin.

lol :)