PDA

View Full Version : Darkfall and ships.

sirxazor
11-02-2009, 06:21
Will darkfall ever have an anti cheating program to get rid of hackers that steal boats?

Also, whats the future for ships? I started to play darkfall because of the videos I saw of naval combat and how fun it looked but thats never going to happen because people or clans cant afford a brig.

I think the best choice so that not only the alliances that have the most harbours/shipyards can become the most dominant out there would be to make npc harbour/shipyards in one of each race city so that clans that want to become pirates and not join an alliance to make that come true can get the equipment they need to actually go out there and have fun on a ship.

I dont want to way a year for me to finally enjoy darkfall to its fullest and have fun on a mother fucken boat!

PS

The thing that sucks the most right now is that every big alliance has one or two boats but everyone knows that every alliance has spies here and there. So when one clan/alliance decides to take a boat out 15 minutes later you find yourself getting zerged by enemies trying to steal your boat. That's why I think it would be awesome if single clans would have an easier way to get boats instead of joining an alliance and all that.

xpiher
11-02-2009, 06:29
Next patch is suppose to have more options to make ships useful, wanted, and needed. The rest is up in the air

Sanshi44
11-02-2009, 06:39
Prices of boats also coming down apparently aswell so there affordable and expendable to some degree, so this should make more ship vs ship combat

Zaffax
11-02-2009, 08:53
Next patch is suppose to have more options to make ships useful, wanted, and needed. The rest is up in the air

Literally if you take into account all the teleport hackers that sail the ships through the skies.