PDA

View Full Version : Install space error help :/

Gidern
11-02-2009, 00:24
I have been trying to deal with this install error since lastnight I go to the website to hit the US client download button and when i do that i open it then hit run than a wierd a sound and a error pops up with a darkfall setup load bar with it the error says //?/[Appdatafolder]Aventurine/darkfallUS/install/ needs more space or cant download plz clear space than hit retry Thing is i have 800+GB space free and i cant seem to find that appdatafolder if there even is one but theres alot of space i dont get it

Boldric
11-02-2009, 00:27
I have been trying to deal with this install error since lastnight I go to the website to hit the US client download button and when i do that i open it then hit run than a wierd a sound and a error pops up with a darkfall setup load bar with it the error says //?/[Appdatafolder]Aventurine/darkfallUS/install/ needs more space or cant download plz clear space than hit retry Thing is i have 800+GB space free and i cant seem to find that appdatafolder if there even is one but theres alot of space i dont get it

Do you have the space neccessary free on C drive or is it all on a different partition?

Gromit_
11-02-2009, 00:29
Probably hasn't changed from the beta (Not much has) but when I got this error it was because my C: drive only had about 3gig even though I was installing it to another drive that had like 500gig of space on it.

Clearing the C: drive to about 20 gig free space solved the problem.

Gidern
11-02-2009, 00:30
All of my space is on OS Cdrive i have 800gigs free

Boldric
11-02-2009, 00:35
All of my space is on OS Cdrive i have 800gigs free

Are you trying to install the 10gig package or just the NA client package (which for EU to NA switchers was like 100mb)? I might try a torrenting the darkfall package if your current way doesn't work.

Gidern
11-02-2009, 00:39
Are you trying to install the 10gig package or just the NA client package (which for EU to NA switchers was like 100mb)? I might try a torrenting the darkfall package if your current way doesn't work.

Iv been trying the NA client but i have already tried the torrent and now my torrent wont work i might have to take everything off my computer than reload it than try DF theres almost nthing else to take off my cp to make space if it does come to having to reload my computer plz let me know how i would go through in doing that i want to play this game so bad its insanley awsome and iv already pade for it so you know there are no refunds D: iv done the reload before but i always forget