PDA

View Full Version : Question: Whats the monthly charge?

Elviscide
11-02-2009, 00:15
I've been looking at DF for a couple days now and it looks pretty cool. Just curious about the monthly cost to play and if it's really worth it. I've been playing WoW for years now and I'm dead sick of it, so when I came across DF and looked it over, it seems like a nice change.
Also wondering about lag.

Boldric
11-02-2009, 00:26
I've been looking at DF for a couple days now and it looks pretty cool. Just curious about the monthly cost to play and if it's really worth it. I've been playing WoW for years now and I'm dead sick of it, so when I came across DF and looked it over, it seems like a nice change.

Costs 15 a month. Not much lag until you get about 120+ people on the screen then if you don't run a good system it gets tough.

Cunning
11-02-2009, 00:27

This game lacks the massive amount of content that a multi billion dollar game like WoW can provide, as well this game caters to a ruthless crowd and even more so now with the FPSers flooding in. This game does however provide an environment with unlimited possibilities as it is built to be sandbox style.

I would suggest trying it, it is a one of a kind and revolutionary in the MMORPG world. You may not like it, and you may move on, or you might find the only game you've ever wanted and stick with it the rest of your life.

The price is 50 for the game and 15 a month. The lag isnt bad if you dont live in Austrailia and have a decent computer and internet hookup. Check the stickies for system reqs

neon sheild
11-02-2009, 02:37
Its a great game, I suggest you buy it
Its 15$ per month, or if ur in Europe i think its something like 11.77 euros or something. Same cost as wow, so u wont be spending any more money :)
I almost never have lag, and I live in the U.S. and am on the European server, so that just shows that lag is not a huge factor in this game. It's definitely worth a try, and I think you'll like df a lot (especially considering you stopped liking wow)

splixx
11-02-2009, 03:35
Fun game try it.

Shoniku
11-02-2009, 03:37
"Introducing a new MMOFPSSB, DarkFall Online!

Experience:

Massive PvP
Intelligent AI
300+ man battles
City Sieges
Free-for-all PvP
Full Loot
Non-level system, pure-skill system

-----------------------------------

So get DarkFall now, it's better than WoW, and still keeps you girlfriend-less for only $15 a month!

Besides that, it's an awesome game! Get it while it's still alive ;)

exuras
11-02-2009, 07:23
It's not all hugs and kisses, its a steep learning curve, it will take a lot of patience to finally understand the basics of the game, especially when it comes to PvP. Allthou this is the game with the biggest reward system. REAL thrills, if you go out to fight you have everything to loose (on you), and so does your enemy. It's not like those World of warcraft type of PvP where you get +1 point per kill and thats that. I find that kind of endgame doll.

Elviscide
11-02-2009, 22:17
Excellent! Thanks for all the replies. May just have to take the plunge :eek:

thedrumchannell
11-02-2009, 22:24
US $17.45 a month

coder1024
11-02-2009, 22:37
US $17.45 a month
I've been getting charged $14.99 each month myself. Playing on US-1.

thedrumchannell
11-02-2009, 22:41
If you are US on EU server it is $17.45. :(

Out of country charges?