PDA

View Full Version : [Video] More small scale fights

Orolt Lifebring
11-01-2009, 16:59
Since the forum isn't working fine, i'll post it here. Will repost it in the pvp section once i can post there.

Another video, hope people like this one like they did with the first one. There's a bit of everything, magic, melee, archery, mounted combat and i even use some debuffs!!!!

I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Darkfall-Small-Scale-Pvp-2-Orolt-Lifebringer/

Jensken
11-01-2009, 17:02
not working for me.. " processing video"

Orolt Lifebring
11-01-2009, 17:09
not working for me.. " processing video"

I just finished uploading it and it takes a while to have it ready. Try again in 1 hour.

EDIT: It's up now.

Chubbyjesus
11-01-2009, 17:13
You rely on your overly grinded magic to win your fights.

Sorry to be blunt. :(

Orolt Lifebring
11-01-2009, 17:15

Lol i hope this is a joke.

The first guy, which i killed twice, had 100 arcane, fire, air, earth. I have 100 arcane and 87 air.

Just an example.

I also have been playing since release... don't think i had to grind much to get there in 9 months...

Esudar
11-01-2009, 17:17
well... nice magic whoring i guess

Orolt Lifebring
11-01-2009, 17:18
well... nice magic whoring i guess

LOLWTF?? Fucking stop trolling my thread. Watch the video.

Keno
11-01-2009, 17:19
The game at its current state is obviously unbalanced and complete shit. You HAVE to have a few schools in magic to really be competitive, hopefully that will change. OF COURSE he uses magic nonstop, its really the only way to win right now lol. What do you want him to do, pull out a bow and gimp himself? Cool Vid tho.

Chubbyjesus
11-01-2009, 17:22
I also have been playing since release... don't think i had to grind much to get there in 9 months...

9 monthes huh.. Shows how burned out you are from grinding.

Chubbyjesus
11-01-2009, 17:24
LOLWTF?? Fucking stop trolling my thread. Watch the video.

We did.. I watched the one where you were mount fighting a complete noob.

You had a battlehorn vs his cat.. You almost lost eventhough he was terribad at mounted combat.

Then.. lol.. You get off your battlehorn to nuke him down? No.. To buff and heal. He steals your mount and you have to kill it, instead of aiming better and getting your battlehorn back.

Im just being honest, watching your videos, its very obvious youre a player who is hiding behind big booms. Again no offense, its just the truth.

Killamu76
11-01-2009, 17:32
Magic is part of the game

Some people play mages in MMOs and don't touch warrior/ranger builds in other games.

Magic is OPed in this game.

Nothing wrong with using magic if you like using magic. Quit your bitching.

Orolt Lifebring
11-01-2009, 17:45

You had a battlehorn vs his cat.. You almost lost eventhough he was terribad at mounted combat.

Then.. lol.. You get off your battlehorn to nuke him down? No.. To buff and heal. He steals your mount and you have to kill it, instead of aiming better and getting your battlehorn back.

Im just being honest, watching your videos, its very obvious youre a player who is hiding behind big booms. Again no offense, its just the truth.

THE FUCK?

Behind big booms???? WHAT big booms??? I use virtous wrath(1 big boom), sacred missile, wof, rend, mana blast, lightning strike and from time to time fov and thunderstorm, which are so useful in this small scale fights. I also use archery quite often and melee all the fucking time, but yes, i'm hiding behind big booms.

Should tell you something that if you revise the things we know regarding nerfing magic from the xpac, none of them is nerfing me.

Please point me out those "big booms"

Magic is part of the game

Some people play mages in MMOs and don't touch warrior/ranger builds in other games.

Magic is OPed in this game.

Nothing wrong with using magic if you like using magic. Quit your bitching.

The thing is, i use melee all the time, i don't use so much of the "oped" magic and i don't know in what incredible world i am a grinder getting not even 2 schools to 100 in 9 months of gameplay whereas people get all schools maxed in a couple weeks. I played 12-14 hours a day during summer as well...

I think this guy just likes to troll me for some reason...

Emolas
11-01-2009, 18:21

I don't understand why his opponent being terribad at mounted combat is Orolt's fault, but ok.

Nathero
11-01-2009, 18:25
`We had a good fight but i want a rematch >:) like i said i just woke up :P

Arkh
11-01-2009, 18:53
Pleasant to watch. No 90/100 nuke cycling, some melee and archery. I liked the Bubble + debuff while people are snared combo.

McDoogs
11-01-2009, 19:57

lol the only big nuke he uses is virtuous wrath.....wtf are you talking about? i mean shit, the dude actually casts sacred missile more than anything else

unravell3r
11-01-2009, 20:39
orolt,

why do you get so defensive when people criticize you? you said you make these for fun, not to show your epeen. How come then when anyone criticizes it you start saying WTFDUDEWATCHTHEVIDIMPRO?

Are you really good? No, but i thought you kind of admitted that, yes half the kills you get are from WOF + Nuke down, thats why they call you a magic whore, nonetheless stop being so defensive if you're going to post a video just for fun

DocMartin
11-01-2009, 21:24
Magic is part of the game. Magic is OPed in this game. Nothing wrong with using magic if you like using magic.

I don't like magic, so I don't use it. When a guy runs up on me and lands his first nuke for 90 dmg I consider the fight to be pretty much over. I can't outheal that kind of damage, I can't out-dps it with my bow, and I can't exactly dodge the spells as he is jump-spinning around dropping more 60hp bombs that don't have to be aimed. The good thing is that I don't care about my pixels and have accepted the fact that I will be often "donating" my gear to these "better" players when I meet them on the field.

It really is a balance issue at this point. I hate to say that, because what is left in a pvp game when the pvp has become incredibly lame?

Keeping it on-topic to comment on the vid:
Fight 1 = Magic vs noob (experience wins)
Fight 2 = Magic vs No-Magic (magic wins)
Fight 3 = Magic vs Magic (other guy wins)
Fight 4 = Magic vs Magic (other guy wins)
Fight 5 = Magic vs Firebolt-only (magic wins)
Fight 6 = Magic vs 1 Air spell + polearm (magic wins)
Fight 7 = Mount/Archery/Magic vs Same (other guy wins, almost at full hp)
Fight 8 = Archery/Melee duel (poor orolt is running and flailing the whole fight :( )

I did enjoy watching the fights, they are a good representation of different fighting styles that are being used. When you fight against people that don't have magic, it is clear that you win. When you face someone at similar skill levels as yourself, you are only competitive at best.

Orolt Lifebring
11-01-2009, 21:30
orolt,

why do you get so defensive when people criticize you? you said you make these for fun, not to show your epeen. How come then when anyone criticizes it you start saying WTFDUDEWATCHTHEVIDIMPRO?

Are you really good? No, but i thought you kind of admitted that, yes half the kills you get are from WOF + Nuke down, thats why they call you a magic whore, nonetheless stop being so defensive if you're going to post a video just for fun

I don't win cos of wof+sacred missile always, i usually win cos of melee, and if i get angry is cos he blames something that isn't real.

But as you said, i don't believe i'm better than all of the guys i fight there, but don't say i win cos "magic spamming"...

RametepSeb
11-01-2009, 21:33
orolt put it on youtube arg

Ragnarok Vanir
11-01-2009, 21:49
Pretty good vid. YouTube would have been nicer.

The reason people call you a magic whore lies in the fact that you deal most of your damage with magic. Sure, the battle may be decided by your opponent panicking when you close with a polearm while he is under half, but that doesn't mean you use melee effectively. It just means you nuked them to near-death before you got close to them at all.

In fact, you could use some practice with your melee. Some of those fights would have turned out differently if you could hit people more often.

Also, it's hard to tell from the quality of the video, but it feels like you give up to many back shots to the enemy. Keep them in front of you or to the side of you more, perhaps?

ninogan
11-01-2009, 21:49
The game at its current state is obviously unbalanced and complete shit. You HAVE to have a few schools in magic to really be competitive, hopefully that will change. OF COURSE he uses magic nonstop, its really the only way to win right now lol. What do you want him to do, pull out a bow and gimp himself? Cool Vid tho.

This is true. I gimp myself and loose though. Magic hurts my eyes :P Also start uploading to youtube Orolt it's much nicer.

Haeso
11-01-2009, 22:01

Orolt has always been terrible at aiming in melee/archery, he has to. Just another example of someone trying to look good without having to be good because of game mechanics, move along. Nothing to see here gentlemen.

Rigan Pere
11-01-2009, 22:16
Orolt has always been terrible at aiming in melee/archery, he has to. Just another example of someone trying to look good without having to be good because of game mechanics, move along. Nothing to see here gentlemen.

You do realize that Orolt barely has any high magic compared to most?

Fuck, it even shows with how he uses rend/needles in 1 v 1 situations...

Haeso
11-01-2009, 22:25
You do realize that Orolt barely has any high magic compared to most?

Fuck, it even shows with how he uses rend/needles in 1 v 1 situations...

You do realize I dueled orolt like 20 times or some shit over the course of playing those months ago, and he was awful then? And he's still just as awful in those videos, and in the live stream that he just got owned in?

Orolt Lifebring
11-01-2009, 22:43
orolt put it on youtube arg

It bans my cool music xD

Dude gtfo, when you left i had been playing for 3 months playing very little each day, and now it's 6 months later than that??? You know shit, you stopped playing, stop posting.

You do realize I dueled orolt like 20 times or some shit over the course of playing those months ago, and he was awful then? And he's still just as awful in those videos, and in the live stream that he just got owned in?

WHUAT???!?!? I never duelled you, what the fuck you talking about??? And if i ever did, it was for sure not 20 times. And in any case, i already said that when you were playing you were far better player than me, that doesn't change the fact you were, are and will be an asshole.

Man i certainly don't have the best aim, but i'm not bad. You realise that when i didn't have ANY magic at all i had no problems in 1v1ing people with 100 elemental and i even got a couple wins in 2v1s against people with 100 elemental?

And congrats i got owned by a guy with every school to 100 and still got him to 30%. And to both his and my own sake, funny kichu is not a bad player at all. I will go on and recognize last time i fought him he destroyed me without me even noticing. Of course i could've played better. Right after dying i realized i should've mounted up, and i panicked a bit. So what?? Really, what the fuck did i do to you that you have to keep trolling me all over the place???

Haeso
11-01-2009, 22:56
It bans my cool music xD

Dude gtfo, when you left i had been playing for 3 months playing very little each day, and now it's 6 months later than that??? You know shit, you stopped playing, stop posting.

WHUAT???!?!? I never duelled you, what the fuck you talking about??? And if i ever did, it was for sure not 20 times. And in any case, i already said that when you were playing you were far better player than me, that doesn't change the fact you were, are and will be an asshole.

Man i certainly don't have the best aim, but i'm not bad. You realise that when i didn't have ANY magic at all i had no problems in 1v1ing people with 100 elemental and i even got a couple wins in 2v1s against people with 100 elemental?

And congrats i got owned by a guy with every school to 100 and still got him to 30%. And to both his and my own sake, funny kichu is not a bad player at all. I will go on and recognize last time i fought him he destroyed me without me even noticing. Of course i could've played better. Right after dying i realized i should've mounted up, and i panicked a bit. So what?? Really, what the fuck did i do to you that you have to keep trolling me all over the place???

We spent over an hour in the oxford hamlet dueling at one point, and we had at other times. At the oxford hamlet, according to my log - I hit you twice for every time you hit me. I distinctly remember typing the number of hits into public chat.

And then there's the whole refusing to duel me usually but always grumbling and talking shit like you're 'too good' for the rest of wessex. You're the douchebag here, I might be an ass - but you were the douchebag with an undeserved superiority complex towards wessex.

Orolt Lifebring
11-01-2009, 22:59
We spent over an hour in the oxford hamlet dueling at one point, and we had at other times. At the oxford hamlet, according to my log - I hit you twice for every time you hit me. I distinctly remember typing the number of hits into public chat.

And then there's the whole refusing to duel me usually but always grumbling and talking shit like you're 'too good' for the rest of wessex. You're the douchebag here, I might be an ass - but you were the douchebag with an undeserved superiority complex towards wessex.

Hmmm i think you're thinking about someone else. Wouldn't it be funny you have been insulting me all the fucking time without knowing who i am? I never talked to you directly in vent except when we were in big pvp groups. NEVER, not a single time.

Do you even know what clan was i exactly in?

Back in wessex i didn't "duel" anyone. I was a complete newbie, COMPLETE i say, and i was(and still am believe it or not) more of a pve player than pvp. I never dueled anyone.

I think i know who you're thinking of... please tell me what clan you think i was in and confirm my suspicions.

Haeso
11-01-2009, 23:01
Hmmm i think you're thinking about someone else. Wouldn't it be funny you have been insulting me all the fucking time without knowing who i am? I never talked to you directly in vent except when we were in big pvp groups. NEVER, not a single time.

Do you even know what clan was i exactly in?

Yes you were in that clan with like 3 people. I can't remember the name, but I do know it. Your leader got into the game wicked late and hardly played at all, etc.

You played with oxford but didn't join their clan, you hung out in vent with them, and shared in with your superiority complex.

Not talki.

Orolt Lifebring
11-01-2009, 23:02
Yes you were in that clan with like 3 people. I can't remember the name, but I do know it. Your leader got into the game wicked late and hardly played at all, etc.

Well i never dueled you. As i said, i never talked to you directly except for in big pvp groups.

Personally i think you're mixing me with Takli.

Haeso
11-01-2009, 23:04
Well i never dueled you. As i said, i never talked to you directly except for in big pvp groups.

I seriously doubt that.

Leg enD
11-01-2009, 23:04
woot, you got WB now :D

Haeso
11-01-2009, 23:14
woot, you got WB now :D

WB is one of the only spells I actually like. Wish I'd had that back when I played.

Oh and orolt, I honestly couldn't care less about who you are, all that matters is you're easy as fuck to get angry.

Rigan Pere
11-01-2009, 23:33

Does Takli still play btw?

xpiher
11-01-2009, 23:46
Since the forum isn't working fine, i'll post it here. Will repost it in the pvp section once i can post there.

Another video, hope people like this one like they did with the first one. There's a bit of everything, magic, melee, archery, mounted combat and i even use some debuffs!!!!

I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Darkfall-Small-Scale-Pvp-2-Orolt-Lifebringer/

you should show the fights featuring nacitar and lord grizzly in those dules they had with Invictus. Good fights and I'm not just saying that because they are my DFO buddies, but the fights were good.

Orolt Lifebring
11-01-2009, 23:50
Keeping it on-topic to comment on the vid:
Fight 1 = Magic vs noob (experience wins)
Fight 2 = Magic vs No-Magic (magic wins)
Fight 3 = Magic vs Magic (other guy wins)
Fight 4 = Magic vs Magic (other guy wins)
Fight 5 = Magic vs Firebolt-only (magic wins)
Fight 6 = Magic vs 1 Air spell + polearm (magic wins)
Fight 7 = Mount/Archery/Magic vs Same (other guy wins, almost at full hp)
Fight 8 = Archery/Melee duel (poor orolt is running and flailing the whole fight :( )

Fight1: Why the fuck you think he's a noob? I'm unclanned too, and he was clearly not a newbie. And anyways, of course i won cos of experience, he had far better skills than me and i won, dunno about you but i call experience = player skill. If i won, it had to be because of SOMETHING. What else can it be?? God's design???

Fight2: You do realise by the time he started running, he had almost no hp and he hadn't touched me even once, and i was using sacred missile which is pretty much like arrows, except for 1 virtous wrath. You also know it isn't easy to aim the wof so that they get "so" trapped, therefore why you don't see everybody else doing it. In any case i wouldn't mind if they somehow nerfed wof a bit. OH btw, the 1st guy TRAPS me in the wof and tries to use the sacred missiles against me. On the 2nd fight against him. Please watch it again and tell me what do i do?? Parry and go away and heal when the wof runs out. Maybe this guy should've done that?? If everyone did everything perfect noone would win. And please don't tell me it was a newbie cos Bill OReilly was an old merc which i do recognize he said he had just resubbed 1 hour ago when he fought me, so he wasn't adapted to the game yet, he would have probably put more of a fight and maybe won if he had adapted to the game yet.

Fight3: You do realise as well i almost got him in the beginning. He did some good jumps and then had good luck with that fall damage. I also didn't do very well once the first burst was past.

Fight4: He had more magic than mme but anyway he didn't win cos of that. Rivers played a bit better than me on this one :). In any case, you do realise he was 1 hit from dead when i died right?

Fight5: FIREBOLT ONLY????? He used inferno, he used fireball, he used witches brew which at that moment i didn't have. He used a mount. Come on man, give me a break... You can say this guy wasn't very good, but you can't say he was using "firebolt only".

Fight6: 1 air spell + polearm vs magic??? HAHAHAHAHA I love how things work here. That "1 air spell" is called "Exploding charge" and it's a 100 nuke. He also has it over lv75. That other brown sphere thingie he used as well is called "Earth Magic" which is different from "Air Magic", and the spell he casts is called "Disintegrate", which is a 90 nuke. I only got 1 big nuke, he got 2, and if he didn't use the rest of the stuff those 2 schools provide him it's his own choice, not my fault if he doesn't want to use them. Oh and please please tell me he uses the polearm more than i do???

Fight 7: That fight was terribad. I just put it cos i found it interesting and the other guy fought well, but i reckon he outplayed me quite a bit, specially after his mount went down.

Fight 8: Yeah cos Ohh Yeah is a well known noob that is easy as fuck to win. Would love to see if you can even hit him once in an archery duel.

Please stop seeing things like you want to...

Orolt Lifebring
11-01-2009, 23:51
Does Takli still play btw?

Nah, he got banned long ago, he used teleport hacks(and prolly something else), he bought a new acc but he didn't really use it...

Orolt Lifebring
11-01-2009, 23:57
In any case and now that the rage has left me a bit... I'm glad you enjoyed it, and even though some of them outplayed me(from my point of view, those were rivers, surya monk and perhaps bobby orr if you only count the 2nd part of the fight), what i always try to do is to present some interesting fights. But for it to be interesting, i have to play decently well on my side as well, so please don't come here saying i played like shit.

Orolt Lifebring
11-02-2009, 00:18
And hitting the 4 consecutive posts combo...

Just wanted to point out, if we separate it like the other guy said and how i answered to him, fights 1 and 6 were recorded just today. Fights 2/4/7 were recorded yesterday. The rest were all recorded in the last week and a half.

The game is dead??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no.

ninogan
11-02-2009, 00:34
I think I can really come to like your videos a lot if you start putting them up on youtube and in better quality.

It's really putting me off to read these threads though because you say you post just for fun but man do you have to make textwalls to defend every time someone complains and says you suck or whatever >_> keep that shit to yourself + youtube hd and you will be subscriber worthy.

kallemander
11-02-2009, 00:36
I seriously doubt that.

Well I remember that moment and that was Takli you were dueling.

Orolt I miss you and your raging at Namo for forgetting arrows or reagents when fighting.

Nathero
11-02-2009, 00:41
Yeah i epic failed in our fight orolt got a 100 earth and 100 air btw explodin charge =50 and i wanna reduel :D

but anyway you did good sadly you had WOF higher :)

McDoogs
11-02-2009, 01:08
i just think it's funny that orolt uses sacred missile more than any other spell and the trolls come out talking about how he magic whores.....even worse, half of those trolls havent played the game in months

Haeso
11-02-2009, 01:36

Orolt I miss you and your raging at Namo for forgetting arrows or reagents when fighting.

I regularly do that with people, fight them and report the log.

Mire's
11-02-2009, 01:45
lol @ magic whoring comments.

btw orolt, you know you can disable the combat text under your left chat window right?

wormw00d
11-02-2009, 03:56
dude, stop feeding the trolls. You are being trolled by mouthy cunts that dont play the game and have nothing nice to say about anything for the most part.

I found your video entertaining, and would like to see more.

ohhyeah
11-02-2009, 03:58
good archery/melee duel dude :ninja:

ThunderThighs
11-02-2009, 03:58
its decent

Patriota
11-02-2009, 04:19
Nice video bro

drinkingjam
11-02-2009, 04:32
9 monthes huh.. Shows how burned out you are from grinding.

I've known Orolt for all but the last few weeks of his game play (I've been at Uni in the past month), and he's never been a hardcore grinder. He never macro'd, never exploited mobs and always took a strong standpoint against people who did exploit.

I remember when people used to farm bugged out deathless mages, people called Orolt out on his legit PvE tactics, and said he couldn't solo a deathless mage spawn. Well, he did, and proved that even though the PvE was pretty broken back then, exploting wasnt the only answer.

Orolt has always been terrible at aiming in melee/archery, he has to.

He's always been above average in aiming both melle and archery. You've always been a strong PvPer, but an arrogant twat. I'd rather have Orolt on my side than you any day of the week.

all that matters is you're easy as fuck to get angry.

It's his boiling latin blood, and we love him for it.

I found your video entertaining, and would like to see more.

Same here.

But yeah Orolt, set up a YouTube channel so I can subscribe and not miss videos like these, stop pretending there are other people in the world who like your lame music, I'm sure I'm not alone when I mute your videos and put some real man's music on! ;)

Holy shit it's Nathero, long time no see!

P.S Orolt, message me your e-mail address or facebook name so we can keep in touch, I've been slacking in the EU times of Darkfall.

Haeso
11-02-2009, 06:02
He's always been above average in aiming both melle and archery. You've always been a strong PvPer, but an arrogant twat. I'd rather have Orolt on my side than you any day of the week.

And that's why you're just another nobody. I play to win, you need a strong team to do that, my friends are almost all people that I first respected and then learned to get along well with because of that, though I'd consider them great friends now. There's only a handful of people that I just liked their personality enough to not care about how good they are.

I can and will be an ass just for fun - absolutely. But not arrogant excepting rare occasions.

drinkingjam
11-02-2009, 06:09
And that's why you're just another nobody.

I'm a nobody because you've never heard of my character that I play at the moment on a video game? Get a grip, mate.

I suppose it could be worse, I could be this guy. http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/349/haeso.png

I can and will be an ass just for fun - absolutely.

You must have had a lot of fun when you played this game then.

Haeso
11-02-2009, 07:25
I'm a nobody because you've never heard of my character that I play at the moment on a video game? Get a grip, mate.

I suppose it could be worse, I could be this guy. http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/349/haeso.png

You must have had a lot of fun when you played this game then.

I'm good at video games, I'm currently working on one, I have a girlfriend, I'm financially stable.. yeah being me is pretty terrible. Post a picture of yourself - until then it's just pathetic. Your only 'argument' is linking to a picture of me. I might not look great, but I'm not ugly either. More than anyone can say for you until you post a picture.

And no, you're a nobody because your mentality is that of a loser. And you're in Invictus, which is all kinds of fail.

drinkingjam
11-02-2009, 07:47
you're a nobody because your mentality is that of a loser.

Don't pretend you know me or my mentality.

Haeso
11-02-2009, 07:49
Don't pretend you know me or my mentality.

'I would rather play with orolt even though he's worse'

How is that anything but a losing mentality in a pvp game sir.

In fact, that's pretty much spot on definitive.

drinkingjam
11-02-2009, 07:53
'I would rather play with orolt even though he's worse'

How is that anything but a losing mentality in a pvp game sir.

In fact, that's pretty much spot on definitive.

It's not a loser attitude, it depends what you want to get out of a game.

I would prefer to have more fun playing a game than to win.

Would you rather get $50,000 a year to do a job you love, or $75,000 a year to stab yourself with a fork for 8 hours a day?

Would you rather play poker with a group of friends and a few crates of beer, or play rugby against a team of 10 year old blind kids?

Valroth
11-02-2009, 08:29
Nice video, it was entertaining. Don't see what everyone's problem is. Not many people have the gumption to post videos of their losses, respect for that.

Haeso is a hasbeen who was way ahead of the character development curve back when he played, he quit when people started catching up and is now nothing but a forum troll. Orolt has an average character at best and is still playing and having fun. Who really has the winning attitude?

Haeso
11-02-2009, 08:53
Nice video, it was entertaining. Don't see what everyone's problem is. Not many people have the gumption to post videos of their losses, respect for that.

Haeso is a hasbeen who was way ahead of the character development curve back when he played, he quit when people started catching up and is now nothing but a forum troll. Orolt has an average character at best and is still playing and having fun. Who really has the winning attitude?

I quit when I still had a sizeable advantage over most, the game sucks. I'm now working on and playing another game that I enjoy. I think I'm doing great.

Oh and I love the people who try and discount others because of character skills since they can't handle being worse lol.

Orolt Lifebring
11-02-2009, 09:30

Hehe xD That was funny :P

lol @ magic whoring comments.

btw orolt, you know you can disable the combat text under your left chat window right?

Didn't know it, but anyway it doesn't annoy me.

I'll just follow the other guy's suggestion and stop feeding the trolls, let's all try to do that...

And... that hurt me about the music. I love my music :( Also the size is limited in youtube. What's the problem with wegame??? You can simply click on my signature whenever you want to check the vids and see the list there.

Evaner
11-02-2009, 09:39
You win hands down Orolt, don't even bother the trolls they obviously have no clue at all, the video is nice and some fights are really awesome.
Keep going you're one of the best guys i've met in this game ;)

InDcent
11-02-2009, 10:22
And that's why you're just another nobody. I play to win, you need a strong team to do that, my friends are almost all people that I first respected and then learned to get along well with because of that, though I'd consider them great friends now. There's only a handful of people that I just liked their personality enough to not care about how good they are.

I can and will be an ass just for fun - absolutely. But not arrogant excepting rare occasions.

You play to win? Is that why you quit? Couldn't handle losing? lol

I find it fucking hilarious how you no longer play the game, but still spend hours upon hours mocking Darkfall and the people still playing.

Get a life nerd.

You're putting way too much effort into forumfall... and still no one gives a shit about you. Post another 5000 times please..

No one gives a fuck about your opinions... honestly. If you don't like the game move along kid.

Nice vid Orlot.

drinkingjam
11-02-2009, 10:34
that hurt me about the music. I love my music :( Also the size is limited in youtube. What's the problem with wegame??? You can simply click on my signature whenever you want to check the vids and see the list there.

I DEMAND YOUTUBE.

Turn your devil music off, mexican boy :P

Smasher
11-02-2009, 10:39
someone puts a video on to show darkfall's PVP, gets flamed to death

nice forums indeed.

it doesnt matter if he's good or bad at pvp, what matters is he's showing a cross section of what darkfall has to offer.

drinkingjam
11-02-2009, 10:40
someone puts a video on to show darkfall's PVP, gets flamed to death

nice forums indeed.

it doesnt matter if he's good or bad at pvp, what matters is he's showing a cross section of what darkfall has to offer.

All that matters is that he's Mexican, and everyone knows Mexicans can't PvP.

Vexrak
11-02-2009, 10:48

His magic is actually worse then most peoples rofl. As usual you look like a the scrub you are.

Vexrak
11-02-2009, 10:50

You lost to celiah fucking ailey you have no right to talk shit to orolt.

melipone
11-02-2009, 10:51
No offense to the op as hes just playing the game how it is, but thats a good example of how bad this games PVP is imo. Shoot a big blob at someone then nuke him down down while he's imobilized, so many buffs you need 2 rows. As I said no offense to the player but I hope they seriously rework highend pvp in the expansion

Vexrak
11-02-2009, 10:52
i just think it's funny that orolt uses sacred missile more than any other spell and the trolls come out talking about how he magic whores.....even worse, half of those trolls havent played the game in months

Seriously does sacred missile even do decent damage? I swear to god I have never once shot it at anyone in pvp.

kylen1
11-02-2009, 11:02
Eh, I thought it was a pretty sick vid. Idc how well you did .. did better than me so good watch bro.

Caaahl
11-02-2009, 11:12
Kind of sad that it isnt possible to post a pvp vid here without getting flamed. :rolleyes:

I liked the video and the fact that he also showed the fights he lost.

He didnt say "look i am uber" in his vid or his posting. And we all know that magic is imba atm; no reason to repeat it a thousand times (especially when he doesnt even use such high nukes).

Chubbyjesus
11-02-2009, 11:31
His magic is actually worse then most of the real fucking losers. As usual you look like a the scrub you are.

My favorite part was the 'Look like a the scrub you are' part.

It really went the extra distance in helping me grin ear to ear at how much better I am at life then you.

Go ahead and ramble on an on an on about magic.. 'Its so easy it only requires lots and lots of playing'.. And also somehow try to make it look like im the pathetic loser for not getting hardcore into a video game I enjoy casually.

Worst of all.. It dont even matter because I dont give a fuck about 1v1.. ROFLMAO. It means NOTHING in this game.. So even if a char is super geek grinded.. I just simply out smart them.

Once again you prove to me and the rest of Darkfall, how fucking obnoxiously easily that is to do.

DURRR LOOK LIKE A THE SCRUB! DURRR... LMAO..

JK though man, dont take this too seriously and get all flustered. You can probably beat me 1v1 in the video game on the internet, DarkFall, meanwhile I still dont do too bad...

AND I destroy you 1v1 in the real world. Much much much bigger stakes there. LOL. Enjoy the hand me downs kiddo, gotta split, 99% chance I wont have time or care to come check your response.

I win, toodles.

deja TBH
11-02-2009, 11:43
Anyone who comments on the magic used in this video obviously has no idea what they're talking about.

Orlot uses spells in PvP most people don't even buy off the vendor, and his magic is no where near "grinded" compared to 75%+ of the regular DF PvP community.

Vexrak
11-02-2009, 11:58
My favorite part was the 'Look like a the scrub you are' part.

It really went the extra distance in helping me grin ear to ear at how much better I am at life then you.

Go ahead and ramble on an on an on about magic.. 'Its so easy it only requires lots and lots of playing'.. And also somehow try to make it look like im the pathetic loser for not getting hardcore into a video game I enjoy casually.

Worst of all.. It dont even matter because I dont give a fuck about 1v1.. ROFLMAO. It means NOTHING in this game.. So even if a char is super geek grinded.. I just simply out smart them.

Once again you prove to me and the rest of Darkfall, how fucking obnoxiously easily that is to do.

DURRR LOOK LIKE A THE SCRUB! DURRR... LMAO..

JK though man, dont take this too seriously and get all flustered. You can probably beat me 1v1 in the video game on the internet, DarkFall, meanwhile I still dont do too bad...

AND I destroy you 1v1 in the real world. Much much much bigger stakes there. LOL. Enjoy the hand me downs kiddo, gotta split, 99% chance I wont have time or care to come check your response.

I win, toodles.

I love how when people get owned at a video game they make random claims about how they are better at "real life" then the guy that beat them. You know, regardless of the fact that they know absolutely nothing about the other person. You really are a joker.

Orolt Lifebring
11-02-2009, 12:05
No offense to the op as hes just playing the game how it is, but thats a good example of how bad this games PVP is imo. Shoot a big blob at someone then nuke him down down while he's imobilized, so many buffs you need 2 rows. As I said no offense to the player but I hope they seriously rework highend pvp in the expansion

Well it's true that the wof+sacred missile tactic is a bit op, not as much as high nuke cycling but i already said i wouldn't mind they nerfed it a bit somehow, but just notice that not many people use it, and the reason is that it's not so easy as it seems. You can see that many times i don't land the wof correctly and it gets barely any effect, and the sacred missiles aren't SO easy to aim either even if he's woffed cos he keeps getting moved by the wof. Ofc it's still quite easy, but i just say that it's not retarded easy. Again, wouldn't mind a bit of nerfing when they nerf the big nukes.(A BIT, it should still be a useful tactic)

Seriously does sacred missile even do decent damage? I swear to god I have never once shot it at anyone in pvp.

Sacred missile has very nice damage... When i got it to 75, i had about 55 int and i tried it with a regular corpsecall, i could do up to 70 in the back. Using cobras which is what i usually do and to the front, with 65 int that i have now... about 40-45 per shot i believe.

Kaol
11-02-2009, 12:12
tbh, you are not that good, and your duels are really boring.

Would you post more world pvp next time?

peertje
11-02-2009, 12:21
I love how when people get owned at a video game they make random claims about how they are better at "real life" then the guy that beat them. You know, regardless of the fact that they know absolutely nothing about the other person. You really are a joker.

haha yeah,
now if you face a character with say 90 base stats, it's safe to assume you're better at real life, though :p

Sanshi44
11-02-2009, 12:39
good vid

Spinx
11-02-2009, 12:42
Cool video. Good job.

sodapop
11-02-2009, 13:18

it's not about 'endgame' balance imo. not about armor resistances nor spell dmg. it's the fucked up basics, simple things like retarded strafing speed and huge hitboxes for example.
and thats sad. :(

Orolt Lifebring
11-02-2009, 13:21
it's not about 'endgame' balance imo. not about armor resistances nor spell dmg. it's the fucked up basics, simple things like retarded strafing speed and huge hitboxes for example.
and thats sad. :(

Retarded you mean slow or fast?

sodapop
11-02-2009, 13:22

too slow, you can't do simple stuff like circle strafing.

Leg enD
11-02-2009, 13:58
You lost to celiah fucking ailey you have no right to talk shit to orolt.

melipone
11-02-2009, 14:09
I think the strafing speed is OK, but there needs to be more momentum imo and slower attack speeds. Its not tactical enough and if you miss, you attack so fast you just attack again straight after. Magic should be more tactical too rather than just spamming damage spells. Any damage spell should have to be aimed just like with archery. Effect type spells could have an AOE, but should have counters, like an instant cast dispel spell or dispel potion for WoF for eg. Poison, cure, interupts, stuff like that would make pvp a bit more thoughtful or tactical.

PVP is pretty shallow atm and similar to an FPS game but with AOE attacks and some heal over time heals

hengle
11-02-2009, 14:53
it sucks that you get advantages for being tiny or thin in this game but only disadvantages for being a wide tank looking player like a dwarf or orc

sodapop
11-02-2009, 14:57
how is strafing speed ok? it's omgsluggish! you cant circlestrafe -> you cant actually use it to dodge at close quarters, that + hitbox size makes it so easy to hit a foe it turns game into wow-like blow-trading bs.

kallemander
11-02-2009, 15:14

srsly if i had as overlygrinded magic as you i would win LOLZ

Anywho, that duel against Rivers, oh man I was on my toes cheering for you Orolt, then when you died I almost broke my keyboard in half...
DAMN YOU! I can't find my V button :(

Orolt Lifebring
11-02-2009, 19:52
it sucks that you get advantages for being tiny or thin in this game but only disadvantages for being a wide tank looking player like a dwarf or orc

I don't complain for being a dwarf, don't have much problems with it. But i haven't been an orc, which is of course worse concerning that matter and i don't know how much so i don't know.

Emolas
11-02-2009, 20:10
If they increase the strafe speed archery will be even more inferior.

Bill OReilly
11-02-2009, 20:12
Sad realization I came upon after I just resub'd and the first person I found after riding across the world was some dward... who ended up having high magic.

However, I can see why, I had 70 magic as my highest in Earth and the rest were sub-30, just resub'd 3 days ago... 100 Earth, 70 Fire, 50 Witch.

Why on god's earth is it so easy to get now.

It's stupid.

Just fucking get rid of magic except for the conversions, heals, and utility spells.

lanigav
11-02-2009, 20:17

amen im a wolf and i can NEVER dodge anything

Uzik
11-02-2009, 20:27
Sad realization I came upon after I just resub'd and the first person I found after riding across the world was some dward... who ended up having high magic.

However, I can see why, I had 70 magic as my highest in Earth and the rest were sub-30, just resub'd 3 days ago... 100 Earth, 70 Fire, 50 Witch.

Why on god's earth is it so easy to get now.

It's stupid.

Just fucking get rid of magic except for the conversions, heals, and utility spells.

QFT.

Unless they make mages use robes and have global cooldowns and nukes and aoe's this game is just like quake.

Orolt Lifebring
11-02-2009, 20:31
QFT.

Unless they make mages use robes and have global cooldowns and nukes and aoe's this game is just like quake.

Dude you are fucking blind.

THEY STATED they are increasing the protections for heavy armour, adding Global Cooldowns and adding more options for melee and archery, some of which we have heard, but others we haven't. Get the fuck updated!!!!!

Anyway don't hijack my thread.

Uzik
11-02-2009, 20:42
Dude you are fucking blind.

THEY STATED they are increasing the protections for heavy armour, adding Global Cooldowns and adding more options for melee and archery, some of which we have heard, but others we haven't. Get the fuck updated!!!!!

Anyway don't hijack my thread.

QQ more.

Doesn't change the fact that Darkfall is Quake Online at the moment.

P.S: Nice bunny hoping. CS would be proud!

Bill OReilly
11-02-2009, 20:49
QQ more.

Sorry, CEVO uses Zblock, no bhop allowed.

Dutchviper
11-02-2009, 21:04
Who is this no name Haeso? Ow wait i remember the guy that got wtfpwned by celiah Gtfo of here kid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBbHUBCpbQ0&feature=channel

McDoogs
11-02-2009, 22:24
QQ more.

plenty of games out there with tab targetting to fit your gaming skills

Chubbyjesus
11-02-2009, 22:33

Thats the funny part, you don't even realize that youre proving it yourself.

I got owned in a video game? When? LOL.. You just make it up so you have a counter arguement, no matter how weak it is. Everytime you type, you further prove youre a worthless cock stain in society.

Im willing to bet youre taking on the proud family tradition of mopboy at the local titty bar... Or or.. Ohhh.. Like your Uncle, the only one to make something of himself, you will work hard for the prestigious 'Head of frier' position at Burger World.

Youre probably wondering how I can make these judgements and "I know nothing about you".. Its just a shame to me, because its so easy to see how pathetic intelligence associates into pathetic existences.

Say something witty or funny at this very moment to save face.. Even if you have to google a good line.. Please.. Show me some depth of any sort.

GOOD LUCK! Im cheering for you sport!

Bill OReilly
11-02-2009, 22:43
This thread has 4 different discussion's going on at once.

Chubbyjesus
11-02-2009, 22:56

Hows things?

sodapop
11-02-2009, 23:18
If they increase the strafe speed archery will be even more inferior.

it wont

I need an ability to manually dodge, rite now strafing is useless, what I do I turn 90 degrees, run a bit and turn back instead of strafing lol its so fuken silly.

Uzik says its like quake lol its not, its more liek doom1 (not even like doom1, you could strafe properly in doom1), i wish it was like quake. quake takes shitloads of skill to master not just grinding magix.

Bill OReilly
11-02-2009, 23:24
Hows things?

Good, you?

Transfers coming soon, can't wait!

nacitar sevaht
11-02-2009, 23:33
Good, you?
Hey look it's morteus.

Chubbyjesus
11-03-2009, 00:02
Good, you?

Transfers coming soon, can't wait!

Pretty good.. My char is above my EU one in alot of skills, thats not saying much though, but still lacks alot of harvesting/vitals.

Ima be getting my butt kicked come transfers.

But luckily for me ive perfected the art of using up all my shit. My tomb consists of misc armor, 6-20 arrows, an almost broken 40-50 bow, maybe 1 major mana since i always carry it but rarely chug it, and under 10 regs.

Killing me is going to be less profitable then trolls. Hahahaaha..

Still having fun, all that matters to me..

Cant wait to see the xfers, we need to kick this server up a fucking notch.

Haeso
11-03-2009, 05:29
You play to win? Is that why you quit? Couldn't handle losing? lol

I find it fucking hilarious how you no longer play the game, but still spend hours upon hours mocking Darkfall and the people still playing.

Get a life nerd.

You're putting way too much effort into forumfall... and still no one gives a shit about you. Post another 5000 times please..

No one gives a fuck about your opinions... honestly. If you don't like the game move along kid.

Nice vid Orlot.

So you post so people will give a shit about you? Pathetic man.

I post because it amuses me, not because I care what any of you mindless sheep think.

I've only managed to convince a few people the thread is about me so far, I'm doing my best to make sure you guys don't go off topic here.

XsevenBeta
11-03-2009, 05:55
Nice video. I'm on 8:51 in this movie :). I can't hit dwarf on mount by horizontal swing, i'm just miss :(. Need use only side swing to hit. And when fight begin i already dmged his mount from far by CB/Meteor Strike. Thx for fight. And big thx for sharing video where you lost fight, you have a balls.

Orolt Lifebring
11-03-2009, 20:23
I've only managed to convince a few people the thread is about me so far, I'm doing my best to make sure you guys don't go off topic here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA Get a gun and fire it to your head.

Lint938
11-03-2009, 21:07
This video makes me hope the expansion delivers what is promised. Other than that your video is very action packed and entertaining. but work on your movement its pretty awful also your aim is a bit lazy.

tvrdi
11-04-2009, 09:31
this video shows exactly what is wrong with this game - first rapidly blast away the magick arrows in a full on heavy armour, then unsheathe the sword and slash forth like it's 1282 a.d.

tvrdi
11-04-2009, 09:33
qft.

qft.

Orolt Lifebring
11-04-2009, 19:55
this video shows exactly what is wrong with this game - first rapidly blast away the magick arrows in a full on heavy armour, then unsheathe the sword and slash forth like it's 1282 a.d.

qft.

Non subscriber.

"Blast away the magic arrows"???

"Full on heavy armour"?? I'm using bone

Go troll somewhere else.

tvrdi
11-04-2009, 20:02
i played in beta and later on.