PDA

View Full Version : Im noob to this game

Xoplo
11-01-2009, 12:34
Hey guys, ive created my DF account today and tried it until the server maintence got up

So anyway i have a few questions, ive heard that when you got killed by NPC'S you will loose all you had in your paperdoll and you backpack? is this true ?

And im playing as a human, so can dwarves and elves attack ? arent they at an alliance ?

Xoplo

Tribaja
11-01-2009, 12:35
Your stuff will still be on your grave where you died if nobody takes them from it.

Stormtrooper
11-01-2009, 12:38
1. Your gear will end up in your 'gravestone' after dying to an npc/player. There is a big chance that someone already searched through your gravestone if there was a player nearby.

2. Humans, Dwarves and Mirdain (Elves) are in the same racial alliance. They will show up blue for you, unless they killed other blue players (they become grey or red). You can freely attack anyone, but you will get an alignment hit when you kill other blue players (meaning you go red yourself and therefore are not safe anymore in starter towns; so not adviceable if you just began your journey in Agon).

3. Have fun, good luck and welcome to Darkfall! The servers are up!

Xoplo
11-01-2009, 12:39
So it is true ? when i get killed by an NPC'S / Mob ill loose all my equipment ? hmm

And can dwarves and elves attack humans ? and otherwise ? then it dont makes sense when they are at an alliance ?

Xoplo
11-01-2009, 12:40
thank you very much, im looking forward to this game. :)

melipone
11-01-2009, 13:05
Yeah atm the race alliance doesn't really matter. It just determines which NPC cities you can go in without getting killed by the towers. Assume everyone you meet wants to kill and loot you :D . Bank often and only carry stuff you don't mind losing..assume you will

Best to get in a clan once you get used to the game a bit and done some quests