PDA

View Full Version : Hail

Matrim Cauthon
11-01-2009, 08:15
I am a Newbee to DF, just wanted to say hello. Look forward to meeting u all in game.

Phoboss
11-01-2009, 08:17
I am a Newbee to DF, just wanted to say hello. Look forward to meeting u all in game.

Welcome !

Matrim Cauthon
11-01-2009, 08:21
By the way, what do you have to do before you can post on the other boards?:(

drinkingjam
11-01-2009, 08:32
Subscribe, but at the moment there are some issues with who's allowed to post on there or not.

I'm a subscriber, but I can't post on the clan discussion.

Matrim Cauthon
11-01-2009, 08:34
Okay, I have an active game account. Is there something else I need to do?

drinkingjam
11-01-2009, 08:42
Okay, I have an active game account. Is there something else I need to do?

Nope, that's everything. Just wait for AV to sort out their forum accounts - game accounts link, and in the meantime play Darkfall :)

Matrim Cauthon
11-01-2009, 08:46
Okay, I didn't see any options to link anything. I have had an active account for a couple weeks. I just went in and set up the forms. I didn't see any option to link anything. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any steps.:bang:

Wyverex
11-01-2009, 09:11
Okay, I have an active game account. Is there something else I need to do?Yes there is, go to account page and under "Profile & Billing Info", below your Date of birth, there is "Forum Login". That is where you link your game account to your forum account.

Which I have done, and I'm a subscriber, and it still does not work...

SadMaz
11-01-2009, 09:12
Okay, I didn't see any options to link anything. I have had an active account for a couple weeks. I just went in and set up the forms. I didn't see any option to link anything. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any steps.:bang:

check ur profile info at the account page the linking option is at the bottom ..but prolly wont work anyway so dont bother with it for now.