PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Elect a King of Public Forums

Zarithas
10-31-2009, 23:28
Go.

stingerII
10-31-2009, 23:30
who'd want to be king of public forums?!

I nominate you!

Honorius
10-31-2009, 23:31
Well, since I am King of Clan Discussion and President of Off-Topic I see it only fitting the title goes to me.

Bak
10-31-2009, 23:45
I, The Kab The FireCrusher elect myself as emperor of the public forums.

ninogan
10-31-2009, 23:56
You guys are stupid ^^

Polsni2005
11-01-2009, 00:34
May the best troll win

Tenebrion
11-01-2009, 00:35
You do not elect kings. God does.

And on that note, I declare myself King.

Nuc.Terrorist
11-01-2009, 00:35
what is a god

Temko Firewing
11-01-2009, 00:39
i declare gluttony king.

as this is now the only place he can still spew shit

sockpuppet
11-01-2009, 00:47
Well, since I am King of Clan Discussion and President of Off-Topic I see it only fitting the title goes to me.

I could've sworn you were only Lord Protector of EU1 Clan discussion... Political intrigue!?:ninja:

FudgePickle
11-01-2009, 00:48
Oohh, oohh, I vote me.

If you elect me as the king, I promise to:

-Post repeatedly and often
-Lower taxes
-Never say anything that's true
-Respond negatively and make fun of others
-Invoke Public Health Care
-Kiss babies
-Round up Trolls and force them to live in a segregated area
-Did I mention lower taxes?
-Hell, I'll even pop your pimples for your vote

sockpuppet
11-01-2009, 00:49
-Round up Trolls and force them to live in a segregated area
You're supposed to do that to minorities. You've got it backwards.

peertje
11-01-2009, 00:52

you'd wish. grow a life, your e-peens grown plenty

Zaffax
11-01-2009, 00:52
Sinse both Zarithas and Honorius have already failed both ingame and on the boards, I elect myself as King Troll of the public forums.

mechsword
11-01-2009, 01:01
hey guys AV said i could be king sooo.... im king now and first order of business is to prepare a raid against the subscriber boards.

FudgePickle
11-01-2009, 01:02
hey guys AV said i could be king sooo.... im king now and first order of business is to prepare a raid against the subscriber boards.

I need a mount, lost mine in the "King war"...

Systemaddict
11-01-2009, 01:06
I nominate Batman

mechsword
11-01-2009, 01:06
I need a mount, lost mine in the "King war"...

yes there us an endless supply of mounts behind a brick wall which i have put a dev at to break through :bang:

Tiak
11-01-2009, 01:09
yes there us an endless supply of mounts behind a brick wall which i have put a worker at to break through :bang:

I've never heard of you before, but you show all the signs of a great leader.

Drago Palmas
11-01-2009, 01:33
I, The Kab The FireCrusher elect myself as emperor of the public forums.

Did this seriously get Kab banned?

Systemaddict
11-01-2009, 02:28
Did this seriously get Kab banned?

I hope so

ZtyX
11-01-2009, 05:35

You think too highly of yourself.

mechsword
11-01-2009, 05:38
I've never heard of you before, but you show all the signs of a great leader.

thank you good sir please enjoy a free smilie on the house :)

Honorius
11-01-2009, 06:01
You think too highly of yourself.

It's not me who made these positions, the people gave me both.

ZtyX
11-01-2009, 06:02
It's not me who made these positions, the people gave me both.

No, they didn't. Maybe your people, but that hardly represents the world. You are getting ahead of yourself.

Hemnir
11-01-2009, 06:13
I nominate Ztyx.

was it not for his wonderful hymn to Darkfall, or statements like "Beautifully crafted Yssaaaaamian Brigantine".
The feeling of darkfall would not quite be the same. If we did not have his movie where he spawns his mounts, to shield the ever so valiant attempts of the now deceased Mahirim to slash his flesh. Nor the ever present voice that can only be described as "passionate" as he explains why that mountkick was a violation against pre decided rules and that the attack was indeed an exploit. Then proceeding in ending the perpetrators life, then proclaiming himself the best pvper in darkfall. go back in time, change one of these occurrances and i bet you that this forum would not look the same!

... Allthough, hypotectically speaking, go back in time and change any occurrance and you might accedentially brush against that ever so fragile butterly, and when you come back Richard Pryor is acctually regarded as a good stand up comedian. but oh well.

ALL HAIL KING ZTYX!

- swift judgment
- long passionate speaches
- Beautifully crafted yssaaaamian brigantines (for everyone)
- Songs that will touch your very soul (for good or bad)

*all this was written while under the influence of marijuana, reader discression is advised.

ZtyX
11-01-2009, 06:22
I nominate Ztyx.

was it not for his wonderful hymn to Darkfall, or statements like "Beautifully crafted Yssaaaaamian Brigantine".
The feeling of darkfall would not quite be the same. If we did not have his movie where he spawns his mounts, to shield the ever so valiant attempts of the now deceased Mahirim to slash his flesh, nor the ever present voice that can only be described as "passionate" as he explains why that mountkick was a violation against pre decided rules and that the attack was indeed an exploit, then proceeding to end the perpetrators life and proclaimed himself the best pvper in darkfall. go back in time, change one of these occurrances and i bet you that this forum would not look the same!

... Allthough, hypotectically speaking, go back in time and change any occurrance and you might accedentially brush against that ever so fragile butterly and when you come back Richard pryor is regarded as a good stand up comedian. but oh well.

ALL HAIL KING ZTYX!

- swift judgment
- long passionate speaches
- Beautifully crafted yssaaaamian brigantines (for everyone)
- Songs that will touch your very soul (for good or bad)

*all this was written while under the influence of marijuana, reader discression is advised.

Hemnir Darkbanner. A young upcoming and very promising officer in the Army of Forumfall has written a very truthful post about all the things I am and why I should be nominated as the King of Public Forums and the end of a beautiful era. I thank him humbly and accept the nomination as I put another star medal on his already very decorated chest. You are a true forum warrior! The marijuana does you good.

However, accepting this honour I must also add that I personally would nominate many other people for this position and I think it could be said about quite a few that these forums would not have been the same without them.

My personal nomination, however, goes to another individual, who with his signature of laughing top class men, is a true legend in Darkfall. His name is Gluttony SDS and he is a The Flying Juggernaut! He always put a smile on my face and I still support him to this day.

If any of you missed the time Gluttony SDS got this nickname you can listen to this audio file.

CLICK HERE (http://rapidshare.com/files/268800288/Gluttony_is_the_flying_dutchman_Musical. mp3)

Zaffax
11-01-2009, 06:36
I nominate Ztyx.
I support this motion. I think it is safe to say that Celiah represents the sould of the "old school" forumfall community and is somebody that anyone that was around during Darkfall's Golden Age can relate to.

Honorius
11-01-2009, 15:17
No, they didn't. Maybe your people, but that hardly represents the world. You are getting ahead of yourself.

Suitepee passed CD on to me, and there was a vote in off topic, neither of which are my people.

Villa
11-01-2009, 15:45
I suggest a form of Sharia rule.

Dunmer
11-01-2009, 17:23
I am the King of Trolls! You shall bow before me!

Killamu76
11-01-2009, 17:25
'You don't vote for kings!'

'Well I can become king then!'

Chubbyjesus
11-01-2009, 17:27
Considering I helped Bob Dole invent the internet, im obviously a shoo in for this prestigious position.

That and im Chubby fucking Jesus, nobody does common sense better then me.

All that being said, I decline your offer to make me your forum king, im way too awesome to be tied down. Im sorry.

Zaffax
11-01-2009, 18:21
Considering I helped Bob Dole invent the internet, im obviously a shoo in for this prestigious position.
Shame that the U.S. doesn't own the Internet anymore...

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/181094/icann_approves_domain_names_we_cant_type .html

Narcowski
11-01-2009, 19:22
/me nominates himself.

Cross02
11-01-2009, 20:01
Surly, even though he's dead.

InDcent
11-01-2009, 20:08

King of AttentionWhores is more like it. Nominate yourself for more titles please... not sure if it's funny or just really sad.