PDA

View Full Version : How come..

Chubbyjesus
10-31-2009, 23:05
I can only post here.. Yet im a paying customer.. While unsubscribed can.

Forumfall is 35% of my enjoyment in DF. Please dont frustrate me and give me a reason to quit.

Fix this shit asap, kthx.

Revco
10-31-2009, 23:20
The tribe has spoken, oh fat one with saggy tits, you are the weakest link.

Banished from subscriber isle!!!

stingerII
10-31-2009, 23:22
chubby did you go to your game account and link it to your forum account?

Bored
10-31-2009, 23:23
I think a lot of people can't get onto the subscriber forums who have their accounts linked.

-EDIT- I just went to change on mine and re-linked the account. Also make sure that you aren't getting any errors. For some reason a period in the address was fine when I signed up, but is now invalid so I had to change that.

El Maniaco
11-01-2009, 01:38
AV fix this or at least acknowledge you are aware of the problem kthxbai

bmfof
11-01-2009, 01:43
Linked my acc twice, shit don't work yet; great job AV, as usual. You really know not only how to bring in new players, but keep your old ones as well.

Rhade
11-01-2009, 04:46
There are people on the internet that are wrong.
I am not able to inform them of this if I can't post in the subscriber only sections while I'm a subscriber.
This is an injustice to the community.
This is madness.

Zaffax
11-01-2009, 04:50
There are people on the internet that are wrong.
I am not able to inform them of this if I can't post in the subscriber only sections while I'm a subscriber.
This is an injustice to the community.
This is madness.

Madness is the fact that I can't troll people that deserve it, right or wrong. I'm being left to trolling vent accounts until this shit gets fix'd. It's a shame that I no longer have Black Shields vent or yall would have the honor of being trolled as well.

Haeso
11-01-2009, 09:57
I can only post here.. Yet im a paying customer.. While unsubscribed can.

Forumfall is 35% of my enjoyment in DF. Please dont frustrate me and give me a reason to quit.

Fix this shit asap, kthx.

By removing unsubbed people's access they already killed forumfall whether or not you can post in the subscriber forums or not, RIP.

El Maniaco
11-01-2009, 10:03
By removing unsubbed people's access they already killed forumfall whether or not you can post in the subscriber forums or not, RIP.

Nope thank god you people are gone. Once they fix it, it will be perfect. Good riddance.

Haeso
11-01-2009, 10:09
Nope thank god you people are gone. Once they fix it, it will be perfect. Good riddance.

They've removed 80-90% of the forum activity. If you somehow think this is healthy for the game - you're an idiot.

Orolt Lifebring
11-01-2009, 10:10
They've removed 80-90% of the forum activity. If you somehow think this is healthy for the game - you're an idiot.

Well it doesn't matter you're an idiot straight away.

Stormtrooper
11-01-2009, 10:16
Would seem perfectly healthy to me, people who want an honest opinion about the game are probably going to read the subsriber forums. The open forums are more like a way to answer the questions of those who are interested in trying the game. Thankfully we can now see who actually is playing the game.

Ginger Magician
11-01-2009, 10:28
Its just another example of their incompetance Im afraid.

The only reponse so far is a 1 word post from Brannoc.

Impressive stuff.

Haeso
11-01-2009, 19:46
Well it doesn't matter you're an idiot straight away.

Haha, you're so angry. It's kinda sad. PS - This 'idiot' was, is and always will be better than you. Does that make you retarded?

Dragoon
11-02-2009, 00:24

How would it benefit Darkfall for people who don't like or play the game being able to spam the subscriber forums? If you want to be a part of forumfall then subscribe to the game. I don't have an active subscription right now because the game is shit and they lied about transfers but you don't see me complaining. They did the right thing.

Sayton
11-02-2009, 00:47
Yes, we realize there are some problems with the forums right now. It will be fixed within the year.

Thank you for your patience.