PDA

View Full Version : 3 year old niece wont go the fuck away, so teen sets her on fire

Marrik
10-08-2009, 04:00
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/fire.raymundo.herrera.2.1233781.html

17 year old Raymundo Herrera was listening to music in his room, when his 3 year old niece interrupted him FOR THE LAST TIME.

shortly before 7 PM, the 3 year old went upstairs to Herrera's room. not long after, she came running back downstairs engulfed in flames. two female relatives, ages 19 and 50, managed to extinguish the fire and called 911.

at this point Herrera ran out of the house, but he was found by family members walking in the neighborhood soon after and they brought him back to the scene.

he told his family members that his niece had been constantly interrupting him, so he finally sprayed her with lighter fluid and set her on fire. she suffered 3rd degree burns over 18% of her body, and remains in the hospital.

Herrera is charged with attempted murder and several other felonies, and is being held on 3 million dollar bail.

man look at that smirk. fuck that kid. i wonder if hes going to be smirking after he is tried as an adult, and the other inmates hear about how he set a little girl on fire.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 17-year-old west suburban man was held on $3 million bail Wednesday after being charged with attempted murder and several other felonies for allegedly spraying his 3-year-old niece with lighter fluid and setting her on fire.

Raymundo Herrera of the 1200 block of Grove Street in Aurora was charged Wednesday with two counts of attempted murder and one count each of heinous battery, aggravated domestic battery and aggravated battery, according to a release from the Kane County State's Attorney's office.

All of the charges are felonies, with the attempted murder and heinous battery charges being Class X felonies which call for extended prison terms upon conviction.

Judge James Murphy set bond for Herrera at $3 million during a Wednesday hearing, according to Kane County State's Attorney's office spokesman Chris Nelson. He will appear for a preliminary hearing on Oct. 21 before Judge Thomas Mueller.

Just after 7 p.m. Monday, Aurora police and paramedics responded to Herrera's home and learned that the child had been upstairs with him. After a short amount of time, she came running downstairs with her clothing on fire, the release said.

Two of the girl's female relatives, ages 19 and 50, extinguished the flames and called 911. It was at that time that Herrera left the home, but was found by family members walking in the neighborhood shortly after the incident, the release said. The family members brought him back to the scene.

Herrera was apparently upset that the child interrupted him when he was listening to music, so he allegedly sprayed lighter fluid on her and lit her on fire, the release said. The girl suffered third-degree burns over 18 percent of her body and remains at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood.

Aurora Fire Department Arson Investigators, the Kane County Child Advocacy Center and the state Department of Children and Family Services are assisting in the investigation.

kingpin
10-08-2009, 04:12
when he'll become someone's bitch in prison, he'll wish for someone to interrupt him.

70% get violated, i saw it on a documentary.

sozen
10-08-2009, 04:14
That just pisses me off. He has a smerk like "fuck ya im badass" i just want to go to the jail he is in and beat the living fuck out of him than set him on fire and see how he feels. :bang:

wertyn
10-08-2009, 04:32
oh man is he a cool dude.

SSguy
10-08-2009, 05:12
Someone should tell him how to live up to the sterotype, hes gotta stab her, not light her on fire.

PediPhiler
10-08-2009, 05:16
I bet his plan works, though. I bet she doesn't interrupt him anymore. Really, he wins.

Sqarak
10-08-2009, 10:37

Like Glenn Beck stated recently, this could only happen because the USA is no longer ruled by the will of GOD.

Mordhak
10-08-2009, 10:47
I wish I had a 3 year old niece that 'interrupted' me.

The Dark Zealot
10-08-2009, 10:49
Why isn't it ever a white kid doing things like this? But yeah, hes going to be murdered, guaranteed. Put a guy in prison for the rest of his life, feeling guilty they look for a way to repent. What better way then to shank a pedo?(or in this case a "child-lighter-on-fire'er")

palo god
10-08-2009, 11:16
I want my baby back baby back baby back, baby back ribs!

On a serious note he should get life in prison for that shit, but if I had my way he would get thrown into a tub of boiling oil.

Vexrak
10-08-2009, 11:23

17 year old Raymundo Herrera was listening to music in his room, when his 3 year old niece interrupted him FOR THE LAST TIME.

shortly before 7 PM, the 3 year old went upstairs to Herrera's room. not long after, she came running back downstairs engulfed in flames. two female relatives, ages 19 and 50, managed to extinguish the fire and called 911.

at this point Herrera ran out of the house, but he was found by family members walking in the neighborhood soon after and they brought him back to the scene.

he told his family members that his niece had been constantly interrupting him, so he finally sprayed her with lighter fluid and set her on fire. she suffered 3rd degree burns over 18% of her body, and remains in the hospital.

Herrera is charged with attempted murder and several other felonies, and is being held on 3 million dollar bail.

man look at that smirk. fuck that kid. i wonder if hes going to be smirking after he is tried as an adult, and the other inmates hear about how he set a little girl on fire.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 17-year-old west suburban man was held on $3 million bail Wednesday after being charged with attempted murder and several other felonies for allegedly spraying his 3-year-old niece with lighter fluid and setting her on fire.

Raymundo Herrera of the 1200 block of Grove Street in Aurora was charged Wednesday with two counts of attempted murder and one count each of heinous battery, aggravated domestic battery and aggravated battery, according to a release from the Kane County State's Attorney's office.

All of the charges are felonies, with the attempted murder and heinous battery charges being Class X felonies which call for extended prison terms upon conviction.

Judge James Murphy set bond for Herrera at $3 million during a Wednesday hearing, according to Kane County State's Attorney's office spokesman Chris Nelson. He will appear for a preliminary hearing on Oct. 21 before Judge Thomas Mueller.

Just after 7 p.m. Monday, Aurora police and paramedics responded to Herrera's home and learned that the child had been upstairs with him. After a short amount of time, she came running downstairs with her clothing on fire, the release said.

Two of the girl's female relatives, ages 19 and 50, extinguished the flames and called 911. It was at that time that Herrera left the home, but was found by family members walking in the neighborhood shortly after the incident, the release said. The family members brought him back to the scene.

Herrera was apparently upset that the child interrupted him when he was listening to music, so he allegedly sprayed lighter fluid on her and lit her on fire, the release said. The girl suffered third-degree burns over 18 percent of her body and remains at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood.

Aurora Fire Department Arson Investigators, the Kane County Child Advocacy Center and the state Department of Children and Family Services are assisting in the investigation.

Look guys its the first ever mexican albino!

But seriously am I the only one that thinks the 3 yearold was probably asking for it? Shouldn't be pissing people off if you can't handle the possible consequences, and by the age of 3 you should know that those consquences include getting wtf fire stomped. The only thing that would have made this better would be if he had set her on fire and then punted her ass off the stairs.

GG no re toddler scrub!

jonyak
10-08-2009, 13:01
bitch should have stepped off, if she didn't want to get set on fire.

palo god
10-08-2009, 13:10
bitch should have stepped off, if she didn't want to get set on fire.

I know you can do better then that.

gloryhound
10-08-2009, 13:14
Teenagers are retarded.

Xinnro
10-08-2009, 13:21
No real "zingers" in this thread yet.

Not one clever reply? Disappointing

BF banned me..
10-08-2009, 13:24
Got what she deserved.. I hate little kids.

Ultimo
10-08-2009, 13:29
Well, that sucks. Now we have to support that guy for the rest of his life in jail. Who was against the death penalty again? (hijacked)

BlysterEB
10-08-2009, 13:50
Total sociopath. Look at him, he doesn't give a shit. This is the type of kid who likely buries animals up to their necks & runs over them with a lawnmower & then laughs about it. The little girl probably saved lives. There's no doubt when this dude got older you'd find bodies in his freezer & buried in his crawlspace under his house.

I blame the parents btw. Bad genes. 2 imbiciles procreated & out popped a fuckin deviant. They should go to jail too.

Dark Lily
10-08-2009, 14:33
Got what she deserved.. I hate little kids.

Loving the username. Subtle!

Crulty
10-08-2009, 14:47
another example of fire magic being OP haha! Oo anyways they should do public stoning of that teen that put her on fire.

Rachsucht
10-08-2009, 15:02
Total sociopath. Look at him, he doesn't give a shit. This is the type of kid who likely buries animals up to their necks & runs over them with a lawnmower & then laughs about it. The little girl probably saved lives. There's no doubt when this dude got older you'd find bodies in his freezer & buried in his crawlspace under his house.

I blame the parents btw. Bad genes. 2 imbiciles procreated & out popped a fuckin deviant. They should go to jail too.

Whoa...

Crulty
10-08-2009, 15:40
yep, that's what happens when you have sex with family members while on drugs, pure imbeciles get born.

Fugean
10-08-2009, 15:54
yep, that's what happens when you have sex with family members while on drugs, pure imbeciles get born.

they didnt mention that it was his niece and sister...

StainlessSteelRat
10-08-2009, 17:35
Well, that sucks. Now we have to support that guy for the rest of his life in jail. Who was against the death penalty again? (hijacked)

Not me, but I kinda want this guy in jail for the rest of his life. Death penalty would be too quick and painless.

Bawlin
10-08-2009, 17:48
He was probably just playing Darkfall with melee and died FOR THE LAST TIME!

gloryhound
10-08-2009, 20:52
He was probably just playing Darkfall with melee and died FOR THE LAST TIME!

Darkfalls PVP will be amazing when it comes out.

dinkfall
10-08-2009, 21:14

17 year old Raymundo Herrera was listening to music in his room

Obviously at fault is the music that he was listening to, was it heavy metal or rap? We need details.

Fugean
10-08-2009, 21:54
darkfalls pvp will be amazing when it comes out.

wat?

Weeking
10-08-2009, 23:01
How is this different from shooting trespassers on your property? Also it is only natural/right to kill kids who annoy you and they aren't yours.

StainlessSteelRat
10-08-2009, 23:53
How is this different from shooting trespassers on your property? Also it is only natural/right to kill kids who annoy you and they aren't yours.

Well, it's different b/c he lit her on fire....... duh!

Jackhowitzer
10-09-2009, 02:21
Looks like she was one hot tamale!

Exultus
10-10-2009, 16:40
Like Glenn Beck stated recently, this could only happen because the USA is no longer ruled by the will of GOD.

Anyone who listens to anything Glenn Beck has to say has a vision of God so corrupted and evil that they are a dangerous threat to all sane people.

Nicolie
10-10-2009, 17:40
I bet his plan works, though. I bet she doesn't interrupt him anymore. Really, he wins.

Shit dude, you are a jerk!!!

wormw00d
10-10-2009, 17:52
We haven't even heard his side of the story. Maybe she was trying to light HIM on fire and accidentally lit fire to herself. We all know how uncoordinated 3yr olds can be. It's also possible that she was a suicidal manic depressive and wanted to "show him" because he wouldn't play "dollies". In America we are innocent untill proven guilty.

Marrik
10-10-2009, 18:53
they asked him why he did it and he said he lit her on fire because she kept bothering him

paade
10-10-2009, 18:57
We haven't even heard his side of the story. Maybe she was trying to light HIM on fire

god i hope someone manages to light HIM on fire, i fucking hate their music.

ColonelTEE3
10-10-2009, 19:41
I guess interrupting his music was a HOT button!

wormw00d
10-11-2009, 12:18
they asked him why he did it and he said he lit her on fire because she kept bothering him

Kid was in shock. Survivor's guilt or something. Cant believe everything that comes out of his mouth moments after he sees his psychotic syster lighting herself on fire, or however she managed to injur herself.

ErileMatan
10-11-2009, 14:13
3 year olds must be so tasty and juicy, at that age, fat remains accumulated around the muscles a bit until streching out with growth. Nice legs!

gloryhound
10-11-2009, 15:49
Holy, this is one ho-

I can't do this. You're all sick, depraved fucks.

Badem
10-12-2009, 10:59
this thread sucks
I was going to say DIAF but seems he already tried that

wow you americans sure have some crazy shit going on, why dont we hear of stuff like this in Russia?

oh thats right the drink the lighter fluid :(