PDA

View Full Version : Highlander (original film with sean connory)

Twistybundle
09-21-2009, 18:25
Great film - loved it when I was young too. I suggest you watch it! queen does the soundtrack for it.

Eyrothath
09-21-2009, 18:40
The Highlander movie was very, very epic. I own it on DVD.

Signus
09-21-2009, 19:54
Great film - loved it when I was young too. I suggest you watch it! queen does the soundtrack for it.

Highlander is epic for many reasons. Swords, Scotland, Sean Connery, and of course the rule of thumb that anything Queen touches turns to gold.

Honest Bill
09-21-2009, 19:56
I liked the Kurgan the best

Ramirez was an effete snob! He died on his knees. I took his head and raped his woman before his blood was even cold...... Ah, I see. Ramirez lied. She was not his woman. She was *your* woman. And she never told you. I wonder why. Perhaps I gave her something you never could, and secretly she yearned for my return

Villa
09-21-2009, 22:00
Highlander is epic for many reasons. Swords, Scotland, Sean Connery, and of course the rule of thumb that anything Queen touches turns to gold.
I heard Freddy died of gay aids.

Twistybundle
09-21-2009, 22:29
I heard Freddy died of gay aids.

Aids turns things to gold! shh...only the monkeys new - thats why the alchemists couldn't make gold!

Bombay1361
09-21-2009, 23:00
I personally loved the movie, but I still think the TV show was better then all the movies

DoveAlexa
09-22-2009, 03:42
I loved that movie, though I don't get why people say women can't watch it. Wouldn't a guy LIKE for his girlfriend to like the movies he likes? Or do you like being forced to watch lesbo-cry-flicks?

Honest Bill
09-22-2009, 17:55
I loved that movie, though I don't get why people say women can't watch it. Wouldn't a guy LIKE for his girlfriend to like the movies he likes? Or do you like being forced to watch lesbo-cry-flicks?

You can watch it, we don't mind. You just won't be able to understand it that's all, and will probably lose focus halfway through when you begin to think of other things like embroidery and kittens.

Vanno
09-22-2009, 19:02
Indeed.

You can watch it, we don't mind. You just won't be able to understand it that's all, and will probably lose focus halfway through when you begin to think of other things like embroidery and kittens.

Gloomrender
09-22-2009, 22:05

The problem is if you like it too much your femininity rating starts to go down which is -sexy.

ashpetjum
10-13-2009, 19:19
I see. Ramirez lied. She was not his woman. She was *your* woman. And she never told you