PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Online.

Cribble
09-06-2009, 22:36
Is a good game, the quests are easy to find and rarely get tedious, the PVP's alright, the classes and scenery are really good and it's farely easy to understand. Though I'm wondering if there's much variety in gear, since nearly everyone looks the same, even the full level Chosen I've seen. Does anyone know if I'm just looking in the wrong places(Being level 7 and all)?

Reptoon
09-06-2009, 22:47
Is a good game, the quests are easy to find and rarely get tedious, the PVP's alright, the classes and scenery are really good and it's farely easy to understand. Though I'm wondering if there's much variety in gear, since nearly everyone looks the same, even the full level Chosen I've seen. Does anyone know if I'm just looking in the wrong places(Being level 7 and all)?

You are right, not much gear differences at rank 40. People usually choose the same gear as its usually the best for pvping (which is what the game is..)
You might mix-match gear to get different set bonuses while stacking different talismans.

I quit WAR for this game actually. It wasn't all that awesomeness, the new expansion made pvp dead a bit seeing as the land of the dead is only allowed one faction on it at any given time.

Grisu
09-07-2009, 02:00
the game is only good in tier 1, i played the beta and i though that it was awesome until i got further and further. my class got worse and worse and so did the content. its not that it was lacking it just got very very repetitive. it was all the same. walk find a small "hub" with quest givers take all the quests and the quests lead you to the PQs do them over and over and over. hand in the quests then go the the warcamp do quests there and go to the next tier. thats basically the whole game. all i liked doing was playing the tier 1 scenarios. thats the only real good thing about the game. it just made it seem so cheap in the sense where all i would do is queue up and sit there and wait.

wow this is the most i have ever written as a reply.