PDA

View Full Version : Crime Craft

Nunz
08-26-2009, 03:36
Anyone playing this? How is it?? Scrubby or what?

Skyborn
08-26-2009, 03:47
You lazy nublet fucktard, at least post a link. Goddamn.

generic_user
08-26-2009, 03:51
This is something I care about.

Nunz
08-26-2009, 03:51
You lazy nublet fucktard, at least post a link. Goddamn.

Why the fuck would I post a link to a game so that people who haven't played it can give me their opinions on it?

generic_user
08-26-2009, 03:52
Why the fuck would I post a link to a game so that people who haven't played it can give me their opinions on it?

You are a very clever boy.

Qikdraw
08-26-2009, 04:20
It was ok. I played in the first few closed betas, but stopped after awhile. There were too many people who were already making aimbot programs. What is it like at launch I donno.

I did have fun with it while I played though.

But its not something I am gonna buy.

Villageninja
08-26-2009, 04:48

Because if you linked it someone would inevitably be bored enough to play it. This is forumfall mother fucker, what do you think... we have no time on our hands?

Edit: Looks to me like Counterstrike 2 with a "different story", better graphics, and extra weapons. Rag doll physics are always a plus.

Nunz
08-26-2009, 06:39
Because if you linked it someone would inevitably be bored enough to play it. This is forumfall mother fucker, what do you think... we have no time on our hands?

Edit: Looks to me like Counterstrike 2 with a "different story", better graphics, and extra weapons. Rag doll physics are always a plus.

An opinion from someone who hasn't played the game. Exactly what I was looking for.

corpus
08-26-2009, 07:01
An opinion from someone who hasn't played the game. Exactly what I was looking for.

Then figure it out for yourself you lazy fuck

Villageninja
08-26-2009, 07:06
Then figure it out for yourself you lazy fuck

This.

Also, welcome to forumfall Nunz

gloryhound
08-26-2009, 09:00
The game was a piece of shit. Alone it would make for a mediocre TPS, while as an MMO it'd make for a complete piece of shit.

Imagine playing a Gunz/WoW hyrbid, where you get the quests (which are just there for exp/lewts) and then you go into a battleground to do the quest. They want 60$ to start with, then 10 a month after that. Game is an abysmal failure, avoid it at all costs. It'd be playable if it was free though.

And it also pisses me off, they tank damage like Gears of War while wearing a fucking wifebeater.

Nunz
08-26-2009, 21:28
The game was a piece of shit. Alone it would make for a mediocre TPS, while as an MMO it'd make for a complete piece of shit.

Imagine playing a Gunz/WoW hyrbid, where you get the quests (which are just there for exp/lewts) and then you go into a battleground to do the quest. They want 60$ to start with, then 10 a month after that. Game is an abysmal failure, avoid it at all costs. It'd be playable if it was free though.

And it also pisses me off, they tank damage like Gears of War while wearing a fucking wifebeater.

Ya Ive heard nothing but bad things about it.