PDA

View Full Version : My brother's wedding

Muscalu
07-15-2009, 13:22
My brother's wedding is this weekend, Saturday.

I'm the best man, and I'm gonna steal his wife at midnight, would it be too much to ask you fellow forumfallers for some really cool ideas where to take her and what to ask in exchange, instead of you answering with retarded moronic buttmonkey replies?

I'm giving it a shot ...

GO !

oh who's got the best idea wins a .jpg of my ex-girlfriend naked.(to motivate ya)

Dredgon
07-15-2009, 13:33
Take her to a bar to talk and just start drinking and talking a lot about crap(get fucking wasted).
This way if you nail her then she can't blame it on you.

Muscalu
07-15-2009, 13:41
Take her to a bar to talk and just start drinking and talking a lot about crap(get fucking wasted).
This way if you nail her then she can't blame it on you.

Ok I'll keep that in mind... for your wedding of course

Badem
07-15-2009, 13:43
by nailing your brothers wife you do realise you will be shunned by your family......

Why not just nail some other horny bitch and save yourself a beating?

Spyder0527
07-15-2009, 13:43
Go to the zoo and express your primal urges to her. Before she has a chance to reply start stripping all of your clothes and dancing like a primate. You get bonus points if you're able to get ahold of her before she runs or says anything. Proceed to rape her, but know that she will not call the police after the delightful pounding that you have given her.

Assuming you're not a faggot.

Dredgon
07-15-2009, 13:45
Ok I'll keep that in mind... for your wedding of course

I'll marry a dude then.

Badem
07-15-2009, 13:46
fuck it

slip some Rohypnol into her drink, when she passes out fuck her hard then walk back into the reception twirling her panties round your finger before walking up to you bro, slipping them into his suit pocket and saying 'Forgot to gove you wife these back'

then Run like fuck

Muscalu
07-15-2009, 13:47
You morons, who the fuck gave you the idea i want to nail her?

That's what i meant by "moronic buttmonkey replies".

Now can we get on topic?

Dredgon
07-15-2009, 13:49
You morons, who the fuck gave you the idea i want to nail her?

That's what i meant by "moronic buttmonkey replies".

Now can we get on topic?
You came to the wrong forum then 09'er noob.

Badem
07-15-2009, 13:51

I'm the best man, and I'm gonna steal his wife at midnight, would it be too much to ask you fellow forumfallers for some really cool ideas where to take her and what to ask in exchange, instead of you answering with retarded moronic buttmonkey replies?

I'm giving it a shot ...

GO !

oh who's got the best idea wins a .jpg of my ex-girlfriend naked.(to motivate ya)

your best stealing her before the wedding and humilating your bro by getting him jilted at teh Altar

Muscalu
07-15-2009, 13:51
You came to the wrong forum then 09'er noob.

Shut up and marry a dude

Dredgon
07-15-2009, 13:53
Shut up and marry a dude

I guess I'll go grab your brother then, bet he has a nice head I can skull fuck.

Caffy
07-15-2009, 13:54
Take her to your house, and force her to drink bleach, then swim in your pool full of burning gasoline.

Then you do the same.

Muscalu
07-15-2009, 14:03
I guess I'll go grab your brother then, bet he has a nice head I can skull fuck.

I don't think you'd want my brother, he acquired some skills regarding this type of " sexual behavior " in prison... sooooo... you're the one who's gonna end up with a bad case of butthurts.

Better find another one, maybe your shemale sister?

biggunsar
07-15-2009, 14:07

I'm giving it a shot ...

GO !

Okay, this is what you do.

First, get a hotel room. Make it nice, so it keeps her guard down. When you steal said woman. As your humpin her, and your about to finish. You scoot up to her face, blow the load all over her face as you whack her really hard (the trick is to put some arm into that penis whack) and tell her what a dirty little whore she is.
THEN as that crushed look shows on her face. Pull the instant camera you had hiding from the back of the bed, and take that instant picture.

Now you will have a permanent picture of your brothers ex wife, just after you porked her, with cum all over her red face from the penis whacks, with a very hurt look on her face.

You cannot beat that.

So where is me prize?!

Dredgon
07-15-2009, 14:09
I don't think you'd want my brother, he acquired some skills regarding this type of " sexual behavior " in prison... sooooo... you're the one who's gonna end up with a bad case of butthurts.

Better find another one, maybe your shemale sister?

Dayum how was it for your brother in prison? Did he enjoy getting his ass stuck onto a metal pole?
I bet he cried like a little pussy.

You sure like shemales don't you? Have some unfullfiled fantasies? Or Did Moma rape you with a strap-on too much little boy? Or was it that your moma pounded you hard your dad would come in from the front and show you some parental love?

Muscalu
07-15-2009, 14:10
oh i give up you forum bitches, not 1 of you has a cool ideea.You're all boring whining whores.

Go rape a mountain goat

/thread

Dredgon
07-15-2009, 14:12
oh i give up you forum bitches, not 1 of you has a cool ideea.You're all boring whining whores.

Go rape a mountain goat

/thread

Hahahahah you little cockhead!!!

Can't even fight forumwars?

F4G!

Muscalu
07-15-2009, 14:13
Dayum how was it for your brother in prison? Did he enjoy getting his ass stuck onto a metal pole?
I bet he cried like a little pussy.

You sure like shemales don't you? Have some unfullfiled fantasies? Or Did Moma rape you with a strap-on too much little boy? Or was it that your moma pounded you hard your dad would come in from the front and show you some parental love?

stop it please... the only part which is like 5% funny is the metal pole one, stop making up stupid shit coz you got your period.
you bitch

Dredgon
07-15-2009, 14:14
stop it please... the only part which is like 5% funny is the metal pole one, stop making up stupid shit coz you got your period.
you bitch

Wank in your face

Muscalu
07-15-2009, 14:15
This is how I imagine you right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTwgNhX4BSo

Am I too close ?

Badem
07-15-2009, 14:17
fuck you muscalo, you created this faggy thread assuming your (soon to be ) sister in law would even want a pimply fucker like you

as you say your bro has been in Prison, I am sure any attempt to steal his wife would result in a shiv in your face and a baseball bat with rusty nails in it up your rectum before you could even think 'Oh golly Miss Molly'

so how about you head back to GD and stay the fuck there

Scully
07-15-2009, 14:21

Orly? Can you ask your bro why Americans turn gay in prison?

Muscalu
07-15-2009, 14:21
fuck you muscalo, you created this faggy thread assuming your (soon to be ) sister in law would even want a pimply fucker like you

as you say your bro has been in Prison, I am sure any attempt to steal his wife would result in a shiv in your face and a baseball bat with rusty nails in it up your rectum before you could even think 'Oh golly Miss Molly'

so how about you head back to GD and stay the fuck there

Omfg i trully hope this is a BS post like 99% of all your posts.
You really think I'm that sick to think what you just said? You got real problems then.
I created this thread with hopes that maybe one of you faggets has got a cool idea that will impress everyone at the wedding and make the wedding nicer, coz I'm not good on wedding shit.

Or maybe... this shit is what you do at your weddings? UMMM ?

Badem
07-15-2009, 14:28
WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE!!

how did you go from This

I'm giving it a shot ...

GO !

to this?

Omfg i trully hope this is a BS post like 99% of all your posts.
You really think I'm that sick to think what you just said? You got real problems then.
I created this thread with hopes that maybe one of you faggets has got a cool idea that will impress everyone at the wedding and make the wedding nicer, coz I'm not good on wedding shit.

Or maybe... this shit is what you do at your weddings? UMMM ?

you state in your OP yoour want to steal his wife, now youor saying you just want to make the wedding go nicer?

get off the fucking donuts fatboy, the sugar is rotting your brain

Muscalu
07-15-2009, 14:31
WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE!!

how did you go from This

to this?

you state in your OP yoour want to steal his wife, now youor saying you just want to make the wedding go nicer?

get off the fucking donuts fatboy, the sugar is rotting your brain

Are you a genuine moron? No really are you retarded? I can understand if you are...
YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE "STEAL THE BRIDE" CUSTOM YOU FUCKFACE? Maybe if you had any culture in your ass you wouldn't be this dumb.
Sorry for you and your enthusiasm to flame me.

jonyak
07-15-2009, 14:33
the op is a retard.

PS: I have never heard of stealing a bride... and am pretty sure the bride would be fairly unhappy if you did.

Forgin
07-15-2009, 14:38
When you say you're gonna steal someone's wife or GF that means you gonna fuck her. You want to kidnap her.

Badem
07-15-2009, 14:38
Are you a genuine moron? No really are you retarded? I can understand if you are...
YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE "STEAL THE BRIDE" CUSTOM YOU FUCKFACE? Maybe if you had any culture in your ass you wouldn't be this dumb.
Sorry for you and your enthusiasm to flame me.

No

I cant say I have ever heard of some stupid custome of stealing the bride..

Preview of the wedding (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c43Sa4dztk) you the weird fucker on the table

Inbritain stealing the bride is classed as Kidnap, and liable to get you fucking smacked in the face

Stealing the bride in Russia (http://englishrussia.com/?p=499)

Aacevedo
07-15-2009, 14:40

Go rape a mountain goat

/thread

Lilyeti , someone wants to rape you! :ohno:

Muscalu
07-15-2009, 14:46
For all you morons, stealing the bride goes like this:

You either talk with the bride or you don't about "stealing" her.(she DOES NOT GO AGAINST HER WILL AND YOU DO NOT FUCK HER OR DO SOMETHING TO HER)

If you steal her before midnight the godfather will have to pay the ransom the nappers have established by phone with him.

If you steal her after midnight the groom must pay the ransom.

The ransom is usually 1 case of wisky or redbull or beer or what the fuck you want (using common sence of course).

Then you either call the groom to come pick her up from your location with the ransom or you go back to the wedding place where your ransom awaits.

The party goes on.

GET IT RETARDS?

Aacevedo
07-15-2009, 14:48
for all you morons, stealing the bride goes like this:

You either talk with the bride or you don't about "stealing" her.(she does not go against her will and you do not fuck her or do something to her)

if you steal her before midnight the godfather will have to pay the ransom the nappers have established by phone with him.

If you steal her after midnight the groom must pay the ransom.

The ransom is usually 1 case of wisky or redbull or beer or what the fuck you want (using common sence of course).

Then you either call the groom to come pick her up from your location with the ransom or you go back to the wedding place where your ransom awaits.

The party goes on.

Get it retards?

boooooooring!

Muscalu
07-15-2009, 14:54
omg i'm still laughing at you morons, i can't believe the retarded shit you all said :)))

Badem
07-15-2009, 14:54
boooooooring!

I agree

I would much rather be at the wedding trying to nail the horny women who are looking for a leg over, why dick around 'stealing' the bride, fucking BS

/faceplam

Maggot you fail, fuck off and DIAF

Muscalu
07-15-2009, 14:57
listen to Gogol Bordelo - American Wedding.

That's not the way a wedding should be you boring assholes.

listen to it

Forgin
07-15-2009, 15:00
That's incredibely pointless.. If she doesn't go against her will you might as well just ask for the case of beer before taking her away.

Muscalu
07-15-2009, 15:07
That's incredibely pointless.. If she doesn't go against her will you might as well just ask for the case of beer before taking her away.

There are ways of doing this depending on the bride. If she is a stuck up bitch that doesn't want to do something for the wedding you'll have to talk to her about getting stolen.

But if you know the bride is ok with this kind of stuff you can shut up the whole night about stealing then BAM you and 3 other go pick her up in the air and drive off.

It ain't written in stone, you can maneuver the custom like you want. BUT ONLY IF YOU GOT COOL IDEAS which is why i created this thread in the 1st place.

But the dinosaurs here ...

Anyway i have a pretty good idea, that day not far from there, a concert will be held, and i was thinking of stealing her and walking up the stage in front of the cameras and then calling my brother to ask him to turn the tv on that channel and ask for the ransom, after he comes there a bride and groom dance on the stage wouldn't be bad either. i think that's how i'm gonna do it.

Aacevedo
07-15-2009, 15:09
Anyway i have a pretty good idea, that day not far from there, a concert will be held, and i was thinking of stealing her and walking up the stage in front of the cameras and then calling my brother to ask him to turn the tv on that channel and ask for the ransom, after he comes there a bride and groom dance on the stage wouldn't be bad either. i think that's how i'm gonna do it.

Generic teenage movie scene #4635

Muscalu
07-15-2009, 15:10
Generic teenage movie scene #4635

that's what's holding me back... i am aware of it

also my brother doesn't like this kind of stuff, cameras and all

Gunther TheBlack
07-15-2009, 15:15
Just take her to a bar, have a few drinks, shoot some pool and wait for her relatives or your brother to pay her off or free her.

StrawberryClock
07-15-2009, 17:05
Just take her to a bar, have a few drinks, shoot some pool and wait for her relatives or your brother to pay her off or free her.

And if they don't, cannibalize her for the lulz.

Strictly for the lulz though because if you enjoy it you'd go to a mental institution and might develop a taste for human.

Dredgon
07-15-2009, 19:06
This is how I imagine you right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTwgNhX4BSo

Am I too close ?

Thanks for posting a vid of yourself so I can fap to it later.

Zimmix
07-15-2009, 19:29
Let her get fucked by a horse.

heroshade
07-15-2009, 20:07
Just bend here over the wedding cake before they say I do.

Apex Vertigo
07-15-2009, 20:14
This seems like a giant unneeded pain in the ass if I've ever heard of one. Are you one of those jackasses that does over the top things that are neither fun nor funny and everyone just kind of tolerates but never really likes? That's what I'm sensing here.

Mudgutts
07-15-2009, 21:21
well for starters you can tell a joke, something along these lines...
you: can I smell your pussy?
her: NO!!!
you: ....it must be your feet.

Grisu
07-15-2009, 21:29
well for starters you can tell a joke, something along these lines...
you: can I smell your pussy?
her: NO!!!
you: ....it must be your feet.

i dont understand your sig, explain.

AmonDominus
07-15-2009, 21:41
Whoever wins...I want that pic of her ex. Pm me.

kthx

Mudgutts
07-15-2009, 22:07
i dont understand your sig, explain.
This guy knows. (http://forums.darkfallonline.com/member.php?u=137929)

from left to right, I'd have to say it means something about taco flavored kisses, darkfall and head movies.

Muscalu
07-16-2009, 07:07
This seems like a giant unneeded pain in the ass if I've ever heard of one. Are you one of those jackasses that does over the top things that are neither fun nor funny and everyone just kind of tolerates but never really likes? That's what I'm sensing here.

Not at all you douchebag, why say unneeded? It's a different style and a tradition in our country.
The force is strong in you but your sensing is as bad as Macaulay Culkin's movies

Kekshorts
07-16-2009, 08:56
Not at all you douchebag, why say unneeded? It's a different style and a tradition in our country.
The force is strong in you but your sensing is as bad as Macaulay Culkin's movies
http://despair.com/tradition.html

Muscalu
07-16-2009, 09:05
http://despair.com/tradition.html

Yes... you ummm ... do have a point there ... mhmm... a point ...point pointy pointer

Razli
07-16-2009, 15:40
Wait, where do you live?

1) Never heard of it.
2) Sounds fucking retarded.
3) WTF
and
4) Die plzkthxbai

Scully
07-16-2009, 15:42
Before you kill yourself though, please do me that favor. If your brother ever was in prison though. It's a great universal mystery that needs answering:

Orly? Can you ask your bro why Americans turn gay in prison?

Rachsucht
07-16-2009, 16:03
Because we lock people up for the rest of their lives. Here a life sentence means prison for life, not 15 years or less.

Sharuk
07-16-2009, 17:09
this thread sucks

Muscalu
07-16-2009, 17:11
How would my brother know why americans turn gay in prison? we don't live in america.
Because they are half-way there and prison just shows them their true calling?
Faggets.

Sharuk
07-16-2009, 17:12
How would my brother know why americans turn gay in prison? we don't live in america.
Faggets.

Why do you hate yourself for being so gay

Razli
07-16-2009, 17:13
Faggets.

What country are you from then? Id like to know who does this tradition.

And then nuke them off the planet.

Muscalu
07-16-2009, 17:23
What country are you from then? Id like to know who does this tradition.

And then nuke them off the planet.

Romania, ever herd of it you ape?

Razli
07-16-2009, 17:25

Yeah, enough of you bastards invaded the UK when you became part of the EU. Come over here, stealing our jobs.

Still, probs give you a better life if you were dead than having to live in Romania, what a shit whole. (Apart from maybe Bucharest)

Forgin
07-16-2009, 17:33

Isn't that a part of Russia?

Sharuk
07-16-2009, 17:54

The points are like Romania......

rendelgrendel
07-16-2009, 18:51
Isn't that a part of Russia?

its where they got draculas fucking castle man. if that isnt funny enough itself consider that the bulk of countrys gdp comes from exploiting the myths of a fucking distored fairy tale and being the wannabe new age vampires of the world. dracula is a fucking joke, and you wanna know what the kicker is? these people are so fucking superstitious the last fucking communist president took a helicopter to draulas castle while he was being overthrown to make a last stand before he was beheaded or something.

Sayton
07-16-2009, 19:44
What? Why would you steal your brothers wife? That's low.

Beeblebrox
07-16-2009, 20:56
This thread reminds me this forum can still be fun sometimes.

Scully
07-16-2009, 21:05
This thread reminds me this forum can still be fun sometimes.

I don't think it's funny.

Razli
07-16-2009, 21:25
I think its plain retardation from the OP.

Beeblebrox
07-16-2009, 21:38
It's not much, I know, but that seems to be the most fun we can expect to get from here these dark days.

Razli
07-16-2009, 21:44
It's not much, I know, but that seems to be the most fun we can expect to get from here these dark days.

I guess, its either that or Transgender talks...And we don't need any more of it.

Dark Lily
07-16-2009, 21:47
I guess, its either that or Transgender talks...And we don't need any more of it.

That seems to have really bothered you.

Razli
07-16-2009, 22:46

I can't help it, Im worried for the collapsing forumfall, it could atleast die in a kind way, and not with an orgy of transexuals and retardation.

Sharuk
07-17-2009, 00:21

He is hiding his inner Transy

The Cougar
07-17-2009, 05:27
Yeah, enough of you bastards invaded the UK when you became part of the EU. Come over here, stealing our jobs.

Still, probs give you a better life if you were dead than having to live in Romania, what a shit whole. (Apart from maybe Bucharest)
Haha, Romania is such a corrupt piece of shit country and a huge liability on the rich EU countries. Makes me wonder why the hell anyone with a functioning country would want to be members in the first place.

Ahaezrai
07-17-2009, 07:25
Whow, rps in the off-topic!!! :eek:

Razli
07-17-2009, 07:57
He is hiding his inner Transy

Oh Gawd, you found me out :eek:

Okay not really. It only seems like it bothers me becuase I post about it, becuase its easy to post about and looks less like a +1 when really it is.

Im sooooooooooooooo Bored/Tired/WTF mate.

ejnomad07
07-17-2009, 08:40

Just do that. He might not like it at first, but it will pay off in the end, and hell later on in life I bet he will even love it.

Musent
07-17-2009, 08:47
Can i just have the .jpg?

Mudgutts
07-17-2009, 08:49
Can i just have the .jpg?

yes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6VTj7LhCtE)

Musent
07-17-2009, 08:52
yes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6VTj7LhCtE)

Wut would you do? What would u do if we rolled on you?

Mudgutts
07-17-2009, 08:55
Wut would you do? What would u do if we rolled on you?

if I caught you slippin, I'd pop a cap in your dome and move your mother fuckin wig back.

Musent
07-17-2009, 08:56
if I caught you slippin, I'd pop a cap in your dome and move your mother fuckin wig back.

Pullit back bitch and slap that hoe..

wut would u do?

Mudgutts
07-17-2009, 08:57
drop. or die. straight up.

Musent
07-17-2009, 08:59
drop. or die. straight up.

Oh hydie hydie hydie you hoe.

Gimme that nut

Mudgutts
07-17-2009, 09:03
Awwwwwww, yeahhhhh.
east or west?

terrific cocksucker (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVXSLXzTjic)

Musent
07-17-2009, 09:03
Awwwwwww, yeahhhhh.
east or west?

terrific cocksucker (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVXSLXzTjic)

WS batch.

Nuts on yo chin.

Mudgutts
07-17-2009, 09:05
WS batch.

Nuts on yo chin.

respect.