PDA

View Full Version : Religion: Goldman Sachs - The source of all evil

Pumpkin
07-06-2009, 18:28
Clicky (http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/28816321/the_great_american_bubble_machine)

I know I am going to invest into carbon credits really soon(tm).

Also, Goldman and Sachs, seriously? That is like begging for a new Jewish world conspiracy fallout. Should have called themselves something like Smith,Habib & Chong at least!

Qikdraw
07-06-2009, 18:37
He got a lot of his info direct from public records made available by NYSE each week. (they call it something, but I can't remember what) The NYSE is stopping that practice, so there will be no way to know what is going on.

Yes, lets let banks hide their dealings, thats worked so well for us in the past. :rolleyes:

Silverhandorder
07-06-2009, 18:47
Abolish fractional reserve system and the FED. Problem solved.

Bissen
07-06-2009, 20:13
Clicky (http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/28816321/the_great_american_bubble_machine)

I know I am going to invest into carbon credits really soon(tm).

Speculating much?

Ohh and nice article. Now you Americans even have a genuine witch to hunt. Now go the fuck get her!

Pumpkin
07-06-2009, 20:19
Speculating much?

Ohh and nice article. Now you Americans even have a genuine witch to hunt. Now go the fuck get her!

I missed out on the last 4 bubbles, not this time!

Bissen
07-06-2009, 20:23
I missed out on the last 4 bubbles, not this time!

Can't beat them, join them :D Just don't stay too long ey...

Beeblebrox
07-06-2009, 21:25

I wish I could materialize money out of thin air.

Bissen
07-06-2009, 21:35
I wish I could materialize money out of thin air.

You could try. Heck, right now somewhere in (recently adopted into the EU) Romania, some gypsies are materializing my nations currency. When they're done they will drive here via the highways of the Nation of Europe and do their best at getting their moneys worth.

That or overthrow the current system, place yourself as NEW dictator of the free world and simply continue things as usual.

alfaroverall
07-06-2009, 21:52
If you could do that and then somehow jump over decades' worth of problems, yeah, that would work. But we'd probably be dead by WWIII before the problems would end.

Silverhandorder
07-07-2009, 01:19
If you could do that and then somehow jump over decades' worth of problems, yeah, that would work. But we'd probably be dead by WWIII before the problems would end.

I think the rulers of the world would like to live and will not nuke each other.

Qikdraw
07-07-2009, 03:24

The ghey and the AIDs and the homosexual marriage will kill us before WWIII comes around.

alfaroverall
07-07-2009, 03:33
I think the rulers of the world would like to live and will not nuke each other.
Depends how poverty-stricken we get.