PDA

View Full Version : In Love.

Sink
06-11-2009, 03:49
What would forumfall do? I know she doesn't feel the same way at all.

I'm wasted as fuck right now. I bet I regret this thread tomorrow. :D

Vessol
06-11-2009, 03:51
easy fix: use the beer bottle on your prostate

Sink
06-11-2009, 03:53
easy fix: use the beer bottle on your prostate

No thanks.

In other news some Muslims got the shit kicked out of them tonight, and I got maced in the face.

Strangia
06-11-2009, 03:57
No thanks.

In other news some Muslims got the shit kicked out of them tonight, and I got maced in the face.

Does the macing have something to do with your OP?

Sink
06-11-2009, 03:58
Does the macing have something to do with your OP?

Thankfully no. I have no idea who sprayed it, but I got knocked down and as I got up I got it right in the face.

Hitom
06-11-2009, 04:10
Rape is the only option.

alfaroverall
06-11-2009, 04:12
Rape is the only option.
Was wondering how long it would take for this to come up.

Ungraylessness
06-11-2009, 04:15
Love is painful when denied the chance to grow, I hope she has the sense to give you a chance.

Sink
06-11-2009, 04:19
Rape is the only option.

Stop trying to be helpful.

Sink
06-11-2009, 04:20
Was wondering how long it would take for this to come up.

And they call you smart. If you don't have anything intelligent to say don't say anything at all.... this must be how you got those 17,000 posts, quoting other people and saying "quoted for truth" "wondered how long it would take for this to come up" etc.

promethium3000
06-11-2009, 04:26
God damn, someone needs attention.....

Sink
06-11-2009, 04:42
God damn, someone needs attention.....

This is a prime example of how not to insult someone. However, it does provide some insight into the mind of a retard, so it's not a complete waste.

I'll give you a 2. Some entertainment was provided through your failure, albeit unintentionally.

Beeblebrox
06-11-2009, 04:44
I give myself a 10.

Bosemann
06-11-2009, 04:45
I question how wasted you really are. Your responses are too coherent.

Sink
06-11-2009, 04:46
I question how wasted you really are. Your responses are too coherent.

I am choking down vomit. I better be wasted or I may be coming down with something.

Mind you it takes a few tries to type each word.

Sink
06-11-2009, 04:47
I give myself a 10.

You didn't even say anything.

I hear all the women in your country are trannies. Can you verify?

Bosemann
06-11-2009, 04:48
I am choking down vomit. I better be wasted or I may be coming down with something.

Mind you it takes a few tries to type each word.

So your symptoms are a warm tingly feeling and vomiting? Sounds like swine flu, not love.

Beeblebrox
06-11-2009, 04:50
You didn't even say anything.

I hear all the women in your country are trannies. Can you verify?

Already have.

/wrists

Actually, our standards for women beauty are so high that even our trannies look better than your country's average girl.

And I gave me a 10 for reading the whole thread and not vomiting once in my mouth.

Sink
06-11-2009, 04:54
So your symptoms are a warm tingly feeling and vomiting? Sounds like swine flu, not love.

When did I say anything about a warm tingly feeling?

I'm pretty sure it's the alcohol. The vomiting sensation is subsiding but I still can't go to sleep. I figured you guys might be able to help me cry myself to sleep but so far you've failed me.

What happened to the forumfall that could make me cry on a whim? Come back to me baby, I miss you. You always were my one true love, fuck this other whore, she's been playing with my emotions but you never hid who you were. I need you, forumfall. Repel this impostor who has taken your place and reclaim your lost glory.

Beeblebrox
06-11-2009, 04:56
When did I say anything about a warm tingly feeling?

I'm pretty sure it's the alcohol. The vomiting sensation is subsiding but I still can't go to sleep. I figured you guys might be able to help me cry myself to sleep but so far you've failed me.

What happened to the forumfall that could make me cry on a whim? Come back to me baby, I miss you. You always were my one true love, fuck this other whore, she's been playing with my emotions but you never hid who you were. I need you, forumfall. Repel this impostor who has taken your place and reclaim your lost glory.

Who's alt are you?

Sink
06-11-2009, 04:58
Already have.

/wrists

Actually, our standards for women beauty are so high that even our trannies look better than your country's average girl.

And I gave me a 10 for reading the whole thread and not vomiting once in my mouth.

You didn't vomit in your mouth? You should really get that looked at.

Seriously, there's only been one genuine insult in this entire goddamn thread. half a year ago, I would have been shuddering on the floor in the fetal position at this point. I guess all the good posters are gone, replaced by lame assholes who can't even insult a man who's in love with a succubus. Seriously folks, I'm an easy fucking target. All you need to say is something about how she doesn't love me, or something along those lines. If you can't insult a man in love, there's no hope for you.

Sink
06-11-2009, 05:03
I could post the screenshot of this entire thread on "Don't Date Him, Girl" if it would make you feel better.

Oh, and to seriously answer the question: She's just not that into you. Ignore her.

I know that already. No it wouldn't make me feel better.

nothingsafe
06-11-2009, 05:06
MAYBE your lack of girlie attention is related to the fact that you're such a puss who cries over the fact that she doesn't want you. Ever think that maybe if you weren't so fixated on your ideal of "love," and actually just lived life and worked on progressing into what you truly want to be, you'd maybe be a more attractive person?

Or are you just gonna drink your problems away, and whine about some stupid bitch who doesn't want you because you're probably weird and ugly? You're also a little bitch who has all the time in the world to be posting this senseless shit on some forums.

Grow a dick and get a life. Then girls won't be disgusted by your desperation.

Bosemann
06-11-2009, 05:09
Just keep drinking till you pass out. Win win for everyone.

Sink
06-11-2009, 05:11
Just keep drinking till you pass out. Win win for everyone.

I'm out of both alcohol and money, but I think I'm going to pass out soon. I guess it is win win, since you guys are boring me and by the lack of responses in this thread I assume I'm boring you as well.

Bosemann
06-11-2009, 05:13
I'm out of both alcohol and money, but I think I'm going to pass out soon. I guess it is win win, since you guys are boring me and by the lack of responses in this thread I assume I'm boring you as well.

Week nights aint nothing big here anymore. Come back in 5 hours and the Euro's can trash talk you a bit, if that's what you want.

Sink
06-11-2009, 05:15
Week nights aint nothing big here anymore. Come back in 5 hours and the Euro's can trash talk you a bit, if that's what you want.

Meh, I think I'll just go to sleep.

Tzacharu
06-11-2009, 06:53
Who's alt are you?

Well his name is Sink. The first impression that gave me was his bathroom partner, Toilet.

Dark Lily
06-11-2009, 08:30
Wow, someone's going to have a hangover this morning.

Lictor
06-11-2009, 09:00
[gibberish]

Tell her that you love her (if you didn't already) and stfu! :sly:

Sink
06-11-2009, 09:55
What the fuck is this shit.

Dark Lily
06-11-2009, 10:00
What the fuck is this shit.

I can't tell, are you still drunk and pissed off, or hungover and can't remember posting?

Sink
06-11-2009, 10:05
I can't tell, are you still drunk and pissed off, or hungover and can't remember posting?

No, I kind of remember it. Reading through it now if providing me with great amusement.

HauptmannHP
06-11-2009, 10:14
Locked due to excessive flaming.