PDA

View Full Version : Join me in condemning this attrocity

Villa
05-28-2009, 22:46
This, this, this FILTH has just rocked my world.
http://www.imaan.org.uk/

These LIARS claim it is perfectly acceptable to be both a practicing Muslim AND not be hetrosexual.
How can this be?

Islam condemns sodomy, so how can these people claim to be adherents of both? They are mutually exclusive surely? You are either a practicing Muslim, or you are a butt loving homosexual - you CANNOT be both.

If like me, you KNOW that this website is full of lies and deceptions, please dispute their claims by emailing them - info@imaan.org.uk
Tell them that the internet is not to be used for lying.

I say NO with fury!

Niles
05-28-2009, 22:49
Cover up the females and let's have a male orgy!

Beeblebrox
05-28-2009, 22:51
BJs?

DocGonzo
05-28-2009, 22:55
there's a common saying in some parts of the Middle East among Muslim men, "girls are for babies, boys are for fun"

i couldn't make this shit up, kiddies...

Poacher
05-28-2009, 23:07
Gay muzlms in ur mosque, corruptin ur religinz!

HiroProtagonist
05-28-2009, 23:10
I thought Islam was all about love and tolerance. Or was I misled?

heroshade
05-28-2009, 23:38
Nobody cares about you Hadji faggots, go away.

Mordhak
05-28-2009, 23:40
No wonder they're homosexual, they never saw a naked woman in their lives. Maybe the men need to start covering their faces too to even it out.

doomahx
05-28-2009, 23:44
there's a common saying in some parts of the Middle East among Muslim men, "girls are for babies, boys are for fun"

Wow, you are right. I decided to google the phrase and I was surprised with the amount of results.

Koooz
05-28-2009, 23:49
OP likes it in the ass. He's just afraid and over emphasizes that he's 'straight' by making stupid threads like this and perpetuates the cycle. What a douche.

Villageninja
05-29-2009, 00:26

These LIARS claim it is perfectly acceptable to be both a practicing Muslim AND not be hetrosexual.
How can this be?

Islam condemns sodomy, so how can these people claim to be adherents of both? They are mutually exclusive surely? You are either a practicing Muslim, or you are a butt loving homosexual - you CANNOT be both.

If like me, you KNOW that this website is full of lies and deceptions, please dispute their claims by emailing them - info@imaan.org.uk

I say NO with fury!

*shrug* They make your bigot ass angry. They're alright in my book.

Apex Vertigo
05-29-2009, 01:18
Sooooo when did people stop knowing Villa and the fact that he is just a big obvious troll? People are taking him way too seriously around here, like he means a word he says... when he's just playing a role.

DocGonzo
05-29-2009, 01:21
Sooooo when did people stop knowing Villa and the fact that he is just a big obvious troll? People are taking him way too seriously around here, like he means a word he says... when he's just playing a role.

didn't anyone ever tell you it's not polite to explain the magic tricks to the kiddies at the birthday party?

no cake 4 u, bitch!

Apex Vertigo
05-29-2009, 01:27
It's only funny if they know they are being trolled and choose to argue anyways. Someone has to tell them the rules of the game or it's just not fair.

DocGonzo
05-29-2009, 01:29
It's only funny if they know they are being trolled and choose to argue anyways. Someone has to tell them the rules of the game or it's just not fair.

fair.....?

FAIR......?!?!?

wtf is this "fair" you speak of...

this....is.....FORUMFALL!

nothing to do with "fair", now stop being a fucking nublet, you know better...

Kusghuul
05-29-2009, 01:35
HEATHENS. This is why the Pope hates Muslims and we crusaded your asses; sodomy has nothing to do with humanity and should be abolished!

Honest Bill
05-29-2009, 02:06
Maybe they're just increasing the chances of all 72 virgins being girls

Crying Hyena
05-29-2009, 02:44

I know of doctors working in some of the Middle Eastern countries who have had cases where the man thinks something is wrong with his wife because she won't get pregnant but the issue is that the man keeps putting it in the woman's ass. This happens quite often I've heard due to the fact men don't know anything about women and they turn homosexual (sexual tension) until married then go heterosexual without ever going homosexual again. I know that example is going to get used for "It's a choice" but what happens happens. You would probably see the same percentages of homosexuality in the Middle East as here if sexual repression were not so pervasive, which seems to up the numbers of homosexual encounters... according to the doctors who have worked over there. Official reports on these things aren't kept.

Crying Hyena
05-29-2009, 02:53
HEATHENS. This is why the Pope hates Muslims and we crusaded your asses; sodomy has nothing to do with humanity and should be abolished!

Ya Popes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Alexander_VI) have orgies and not gay sex... wait (http://hubpages.com/hub/5_Debauched_Popes_-_Bad_Boys_of_the_Catholic_Church)

Villa
05-29-2009, 03:02
*shrug* They make your bigot ass angry. They're alright in my book.

But but BUTT, they are LYING, do you not understand this?

It's like me going around claiming to be a member of parliment when the rules clearly state that to be a member of parliment you need to have won an election. It's no good me stating that I AM a member of parliment just because I feel like it and completely ignoring the rules.
Same goes for these guys - they can't claim to be practicing when the rules state that what they do is a grave sin. It's an OXYMORON.

DocGonzo
05-29-2009, 03:05

It's like me going around claiming to be a member of parliment when the rules clearly state that to be a member of parliment you need to have won an election. It's no good me stating that I AM a member of parliment just because I feel like it and completely ignoring the rules.
Same goes for these guys - they can't claim to be practicing when the rules state that what they do is a grave sin. It's an OXYMORON.

so, you are stating that the religion just doesn't make sense?

Villa
05-29-2009, 03:07
so, you are stating that the religion just doesn't make sense?

No, I'm stating that these guys need to l2Islamz

DocGonzo
05-29-2009, 03:11

well, you cleverly avoided my trap...

however, there is the possibility that they have been Enlightened and are new prophets

so ham slammin' would now be ok...perhaps next time around a nice chef salad, or didn't you prefer a tossed...

oh....wait....!

Villa
05-29-2009, 03:22
so ham slammin' would now be ok...perhaps next time around a nice chef salad, or didn't you prefer a tossed...

oh....wait....!
You sir have me at a disadvantage :(
Anyway, I trust you will encourage your fellow disbelievers to send appropriate emails to that address while I now retire to my bedchamber?

DocGonzo
05-29-2009, 03:41
You sir have me at a disadvantage :(
Anyway, I trust you will encourage your fellow disbelievers to send appropriate emails to that address while I now retire to my bedchamber?

will that be oil and vinegar or do you prefer bleu cheese...perhaps french?

on your "salad"...that is...

go ahead...say it...who's yer doctor?

Rougie
05-29-2009, 03:44
Islam condemns sodomy, so how can these people claim to be adherents of both?

- If they follow Islam strictly, then yes, the contradiction would pose a problem, but the simple fact is, the majority of Muslims don't follow Islam strictly. This is why you often see Muslims drinking alcohol, eating pork, and doing other such haram (forbidden) stuff, but still proclaiming to be Muslim.

You also have to be aware that not everything is totally off-limits in Islam, and that sometimes there are things which are merely discouraged, rather than outright forbidden. It also depends which sect and/or school of jurisprudence you belong to, but I'm pretty sure that there is an ijma on sodomy being forbidden.

What you are really getting annoyed about, is not necessarily that there are Muslims fudging eachother, but that there are Muslims who don't follow Islam strictly.

You ask how Muslims can live a contradiction, of being Muslim and yet being homosexual, without realising that it is exactly this 'pick & choose' version of Islam, that has successfully appealed to over 1.2 billion people - This is exactly the version of Islam that exists today, and of which you are apart of.

If you disagree with today's version of Islam, then you can always sod off to Saudi Arabia, and join the Wahhabi sect. I'm sure Osama would approve of that.

Sodomy? Get used to it. That's today's Islam. The Islam you are bringing your kids up with :D

Villageninja
05-29-2009, 03:53

First,
I laugh at you for just realizing there are gay people in your religion. Christianity has been fighting gay people for years, why do you think gay marriage is still illegal? Courts don't give a shit, Christians and other religious fanatics (*Cough OP*) do.

Secondly,
Your prophet Mohammad married (around 6-7 years old when they actually married) and sexed a nine year old girl, what's up with that? I haven't heard any stories of Jesus giving the pickle surprise to any good little catholic girl, or boy (Though I would laugh until I cried on that one, I'm such a heathen (http://thedanzatap.com/?p=4829)). Nuff said really.

Villageninja
05-29-2009, 03:55
- If they follow Islam strictly, then yes, the contradiction would pose a problem, but the simple fact is, the majority of Muslims don't follow Islam strictly. This is why you often see Muslims drinking alcohol, eating pork, and doing other such haram (forbidden) stuff, but still proclaiming to be Muslim.

You also have to be aware that not everything is totally off-limits in Islam, and that sometimes there are things which are merely discouraged, rather than outright forbidden. It also depends which sect and/or school of jurisprudence you belong to, but I'm pretty sure that there is an ijma on sodomy being forbidden.

What you are really getting annoyed about, is not necessarily that there are Muslims fudging eachother, but that there are Muslims who don't follow Islam strictly.

You ask how Muslims can live a contradiction, of being Muslim and yet being homosexual, without realising that it is exactly this 'pick & choose' version of Islam, that has successfully appealed to over 1.2 billion people - This is exactly the version of Islam that exists today, and of which you are apart of.

If you disagree with today's version of Islam, then you can always sod off to Saudi Arabia, and join the Wahhabi sect. I'm sure Osama would approve of that.

Sodomy? Get used to it. That's today's Islam. The Islam you are bringing your kids up with :D
Also, this.

Kietharr
05-29-2009, 04:56
Villa, it comforts me greatly that some out there work and fight for true virtue, against the horrible ungodly acts of buggery committed daily. We should form a Muslim-Christian alliance against sodomy.

Look at great nations like Iran, there is no sodomy present there due to the great good that theocracy brings. When people know that their leader answers to god himself they feel compelled to behave with virtue.

Sharuk
05-29-2009, 05:08

Ya, your supposed to mayrter yourself via plastic explosives

Villa
05-29-2009, 05:14
Villa, it comforts me greatly that some out there work and fight for true virtue, against the horrible ungodly acts of buggery committed daily. We should form a Muslim-Christian alliance against sodomy.

Look at great nations like Iran, there is no sodomy present there due to the great good that theocracy brings. When people know that their leader answers to god himself they feel compelled to behave with virtue.
Fight the power!
Yes indeed it is odd isn't it that in countries where they haven't lowered their moral fibre, there is none of this talk of gay Muslims and other contradictions.
Makes me wonder if it's western society that forces people off the straight path?

Villageninja
05-29-2009, 05:16

What? I don't even... (http://www.irqr.net/)

Source: http://www.ahmadinejad.ir/ Some notes by your hero, AKA The president of Iran himself.

We all deplore injustice, the trampling of peoples' rights and the intimidation and humiliation of human beings.

Our nation has always extended its hand of friendship to all other nations of the world.

It is possible to govern based on an approach that is distinctly different from one of coercion, force and injustice.

It is possible to sincerely serve and promote common human values, and honesty and compassion.

I laughed particularly hard at all of these notes.

Villa
05-29-2009, 05:18
but the simple fact is, the majority of Muslims don't follow Islam strictly.
If this is indeed a fact, then I'm sure you will shortly be citing your sources. I'm not going to hold my breath though.

This is why you often see Muslims drinking alcohol, eating pork, and doing other such haram (forbidden) stuff, but still proclaiming to be Muslim.

I don't often see muslims at all, let alone see them doing these abhorrent things.
Where the hell do you live that you OFTEN SEE these acts being perpetrated by Muslims?

Like all other disbelievers, you are forced to exaggerate and indeed fabricate nonsense like this. Why must you all be hating on Muslims?

Villageninja
05-29-2009, 05:21
Fight the power!
Yes indeed it is odd isn't it that in countries where they haven't lowered their moral fibre, there is none of this talk of gay Muslims and other contradictions.
Makes me wonder if it's western society that forces people off the straight path?

I laugh in your face yet again. (http://www.cbc.ca/arts/film/story/2008/08/26/f-homosexuality-iran-sex-change.html)

Edit: And again (http://www.inthesetimes.com/article/2458/)

Velleity
05-29-2009, 05:39
nice troll

Geezy
05-29-2009, 05:45
I like to think that Villa's trolling skill is much like the archery skill. He's leveled it up to 99.x, and every once in a while he pings 100. The result is a thread like this.

Villageninja
05-29-2009, 05:50
Hey, he can troll all he wants, I'm here to take him down. I can dance all day. I can dance all day. Try and hit me, try and hit me CMON!

What can I say? There's nothin like the rush of huntin down trolls and killin them. It's like... BOOM HEADSHOT... BOOM HEADSHOT.... BOOOM HEADSHOOOOT YEEAAAHHH. TAKE THAT BITCH.

Villa
05-29-2009, 05:58
I laugh in your face yet again. (http://www.cbc.ca/arts/film/story/2008/08/26/f-homosexuality-iran-sex-change.html)

Edit: And again (http://www.inthesetimes.com/article/2458/)

Hey what? what you've supplied is evidence of Iran's determination to enforce the rules that these mutants have attempted to violate. Hence, no officialy gay practicing muslims over there.

It's only in the decadent west that we see a decline in morals that allows for these kind of people to openly proclaim that they are a living paradox as well as a contradiction in terms. Being gay is at odds with being a religious practioner.
It's one or the other; you can't have your ass cake and eat it too.

Carnagel
05-29-2009, 06:08
Why must you all be hating on Muslims?

Because CNN told us it was OK to lay down the hate on Muslims

...as long as they're in a different country :rolleyes:

Rougie
05-29-2009, 07:15
If this is indeed a fact, then I'm sure you will shortly be citing your sources. I'm not going to hold my breath though

- One good source, are the polls by the Pew Research Center, which show that there is a great divide on a great many issues.

For instance, when Muslims were asked whether they believe that violence against civilian targets, in order to defend Islam, is justified 'sometimes, rarely, never, or don't know', there were percentages in the 60-70% region who said "never", see here: http://pewglobal.org/reports/images/253-4.gif

Full link - http://pewglobal.org/reports/display.php?ReportID=253

Now, it's just a fact that Islam sanctions and mandates violence against unbelievers, in order to defend Islam. All schools of Sunni and Shi'ite jurisprudence say this, and there is historical evidence, along with theological evidence (In the Islamic sources), to prove that this is permissible. Along with defensive jihad, there is offensive jihad, but Muslims need a Caliphate to engage in it.

So that 60-70%, which is a majority of Muslims, are not following Islam strictly, because if they were, then they would say that violence is completely justified, in order to defend Islam.

Also, on a personal level, all the Muslims I've met (in the London area), have always been up to something which is haram, in Islam, whether it be the consumption of alcohol, the eating of bacon, etc.

I don't often see muslims at all, let alone see them doing these abhorrent things. Where the hell do you live that you OFTEN SEE these acts being perpetrated by Muslims?

- London.

Like all other disbelievers, you are forced to exaggerate and indeed fabricate nonsense like this. Why must you all be hating on Muslims?

- Your retort is an example of Argumentum Ad Odium. I don't appreciate such fallacies.

Sqarak
05-29-2009, 08:34

Why do you care? Their sins means more virtue to be bestowed on you.

armilus
05-29-2009, 08:39
http://content.imagesocket.com/images/938098e5cb11acf65c821f941cd3e3aa5a45f590 6c2.jpg

Sqarak
05-29-2009, 08:43
http://content.imagesocket.com/images/938098e5cb11acf65c821f941cd3e3aa5a45f590 6c2.jpg

WoW new unreal tournament has the best graphics ever!!!1111 Capture the flag FTW

altfall
05-29-2009, 10:20
Go to various towns in England: London, Luton, Birmingham, among others, where there are large concentrations of muslim people, and you will also coincidentally find many gay pubs and clubs.

Walk passed these pubs and clubs are guess who you see loitering around them.... muslims. lol

Also guess where England's HIV cesspools are: London, Luton, .... need i go on.

Also, wish to point out that often on fridays when they should all be in the mosque, you can often see muslims in my local area walking AWAY from the mosque instead and dive into a local pub... lol

With particular mention to Luton:

one of the nightclubs (albeit straight club) is owned by a muslim, but how can that business be justified for him (operating a club which allows sale and consumption of alcohol, free mixing of men and women, making out, music, dancing).

one of the sex-saunas was operated by muslims but closed after police investigations that these muslims dudes were forcing underage girls to work there.

Also consider the muslims who every week can be seen dressed up in their traditional clothes because they are so religious but they go to the local shops to buy half a dozen lottery tickets (which is also against their religion)

Then also consider the amount of muslims claiming public benefits and never working a day in their lives (this is also against their religion but they will never admit it)

Not very nice people, no?

Back on topic and to the OP, the Islam you revere is long dead. Out of a whole street of muslims, you might find just one household that does it properly according to your way. It will just go the same way as Christianity where in England no one goes to Church anymore.

But what comes around goes around, every few hundred years people abandon one religion for a new prophet and religion, so whats next :p the religion of Elton John?

Badem
05-29-2009, 10:52
Why do people care if men are sticking theirs willies up each others shit chutes?
its only affecting the people participating

Has anyone every wonder if women walk around naked under their burqas with a midgit between their legs?

now gay women i dont mind watching, so much more fun

you guys need to chew some Khat adn chill out, hell will be with you shortly

Mordhak
05-29-2009, 12:25
Hey, he can troll all he wants, I'm here to take him down. I can dance all day. I can dance all day. Try and hit me, try and hit me CMON!

What can I say? There's nothin like the rush of huntin down trolls and killin them. It's like... BOOM HEADSHOT... BOOM HEADSHOT.... BOOOM HEADSHOOOOT YEEAAAHHH. TAKE THAT BITCH.

Hey, uh, Mr. Villageninja? 2004 just called. They want PurePwnage back.

TrikkyMakk
05-29-2009, 12:32

sure it is

Xandar464
05-29-2009, 14:25

That's not what you said last night !

Slade Trillgon
05-29-2009, 15:30

So true from what I have heard.

By best friends wife said her brother is gay and lives in, I can not remember which middle east country at this point, and makes a shit load of money as a male prostitute.

They supposedly have a thing for pale, feminine looking, western males.

Justinian
05-29-2009, 15:42

How can this be?

I say NO with fury!

this faux-islam thing is old, villa. you need a new shtick.

Reckun
05-29-2009, 16:14

quote for mega truths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helgeran
05-29-2009, 16:49
treefingers is the only one who can match his stamina.

Justinian
05-29-2009, 17:49

so true.

DocGonzo
05-29-2009, 18:02

"only"....?

fucking philistines...

Jezrith
05-29-2009, 18:30
It's one or the other; you can't have your ass cake and eat it too.

I beg to differ...

FraBaktos
05-29-2009, 19:53
Villa's still trollin', and people are still falling for it? Good to see forumfall isn't completely dead.