PDA

View Full Version : Are governments generally this stupid?

Glak
05-14-2009, 11:36
Ok the question was redundant but anyway here goes my rant ...

Our government in Germany is definitely composed of spineless jackasses that seem to have the IQ of the average amoeba...

They will vote on a bill banning Paintball but still allowing the shooting of large caliber guns at the age of 18 (currently allowed at age 14).

Am i the only one that can see that the idiots are banning TOYS but still allow real deadly fucking GUNS ...

Oh btw i played paintball as a kid but i never shot a real gun in my life.
When was the last time a Paintball player acctualy managed to kill someone?

:bang:

Badem
05-14-2009, 11:40
Paintballing fucking rocks mate

I have sustained various injuries from paintballing (corn stubble pinning two fingers together, using paint guns as mortar launchers scaring some guy into jumping out teh way of a pellet, he slipped and fells snapping his ankle, as he did he squeezed his gun in pain and shot teh guy standing next to him as pointblank range in the ear)

fucking happy days

Glak
05-14-2009, 11:43
Paintballing fucking rocks mate

I have sustained various injuries from paintballing (corn stubble pinning two fingers together, using paint guns as mortar launchers scaring some guy into jumping out teh way of a pellet, he slipped and fells snapping his ankle, as he did he squeezed his gun in pain and shot teh guy standing next to him as pointblank range in the ear)

fucking happy days

Yeah, but all of the victims lived to tell the story :sly:

seinnej
05-14-2009, 11:43
My work is going in the summer. I've never been. I'm scared of pain :(

Badem
05-14-2009, 11:47
My work is going in the summer. I've never been. I'm scared of pain :(

the worst you get is some painful bruises that fade

we did it for my brothers stag weekend, the best man, groom and brother of the bride had to do a suicide run

I was so intent oon shooting them as they ran past I swung me gun into the back of people between me and them and shot them too

I got away with minimal bruising due to the fact i go through thousands of rounds a day, If i was in the army i would be a heavy gunner just mowing every fucker down

Helgeran
05-14-2009, 13:14
Don't you have the Christian Democrats leading? It would be just like them to blame societies problems on something totally arbitrary.

Badem
05-14-2009, 13:23
If its any consolation the UK government and all MP's have been caught blatantly ripping off the expenses accounts (some to the tune of 124k a year)

Claiming poverty while earning 64K a year, 128 days paid holiday off and all that chuff

fuck me I want to be a poor like the MP's are

Where the fuck is our Modern Day Oliver Cromwell, need someone to chase the Porkers outta parliment

More than 500 new cases of swine flu have been confirmed in Britain, all in the House of Commons. Common(s) symptoms include: feverishly claiming expenses, heavy sweating upon being found out, and acute fits of coughing up.

Fortunately the infection is not expected to spread to humans, as members of the public are unlikely to touch this group of sufferers with a barge pole.

88Chaz88
05-14-2009, 13:30
Where the fuck is our Modern Day Oliver Cromwell, need someone to chase the Porkers outta parliment

It's because of Oliver Cromwell that these fuckers are in parliament in the first place.

Badem
05-14-2009, 13:32
It's because of Oliver Cromwell that these fuckers are in parliament in the first place.

ahh but Cromwell cleared out the last bunch of greedy, corruptible, malcontent MP's

jsut need to do it again, or the Queen to seize control of the country again and give a big 'FUCK YOU' to the politicians (though that would be jsut as bad as we are atm)

Kusghuul
05-14-2009, 13:41
No, let's do it Guy Fawkes style! Kill it with fire!

Badem
05-14-2009, 13:42

I dunno, the houses are quite a tourist attraction, plus the islmaists might not quite grasps the Guy Fawkes concept and take out half of london in a mad suicide bombing run

88Chaz88
05-14-2009, 13:43

"Though I may die, the revolution lives on"

Justinian
05-14-2009, 14:12
Ok the question was redundant but anyway here goes my rant ...

Our government in Germany is definitely composed of spineless jackasses that seem to have the IQ of the average amoeba...

They will vote on a bill banning Paintball but still allowing the shooting of large caliber guns at the age of 18 (currently allowed at age 14).

Am i the only one that can see that the idiots are banning TOYS but still allow real deadly fucking GUNS ...

Oh btw i played paintball as a kid but i never shot a real gun in my life.
When was the last time a Paintball player acctualy managed to kill someone?

:bang:

is this seriously what you're complaining about, of all the myriad stupidities of government?

Man, Germans are fucking stupid.

Slade Trillgon
05-14-2009, 14:19
the worst you get is some painful bruises that fade

we did it for my brothers stag weekend, the best man, groom and brother of the bride had to do a suicide run

I was so intent oon shooting them as they ran past I swung me gun into the back of people between me and them and shot them too

I got away with minimal bruising due to the fact i go through thousands of rounds a day, If i was in the army i would be a heavy gunner just mowing every fucker down

You all should have set up a few of these (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxBa5bQfTGc) and all done the suicide run. It would have been great fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badem
05-14-2009, 14:36
You all should have set up a few of these (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxBa5bQfTGc) and all done the suicide run. It would have been great fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that just looks freaking awesome, would love some of those for my mums garden, shoot the fucking cats for lulz

Justinian
05-14-2009, 14:42
oh, and isn't this a George Carlin joke?

Glak
05-14-2009, 15:14
is this seriously what you're complaining about, of all the myriad stupidities of government?
Its one of the more obvious stupidities that i thought even a politician would see.

Man, Germans are fucking stupid.
Heck... we didn't vote for Bush twice ....

Kusghuul
05-14-2009, 15:16
I dunno, the houses are quite a tourist attraction, plus the islmaists might not quite grasps the Guy Fawkes concept and take out half of london in a mad suicide bombing run

You make it sound like taking out half of London's a bad thing?

Badem
05-14-2009, 16:08
You make it sound like taking out half of London's a bad thing?

well there are some nice spots in London that should survive, last thing we need is the yanks buying up whats left of our london bridges and towers

Justinian
05-14-2009, 16:14
Heck... we didn't vote for Bush twice ....

Ohhhhh, pulling the old Bush rabbit out of the hat. I'm no fan of Bush the Younger's administration, but maybe you should look to your own country's policies to see some even more ridiculous things.

DNA testing dogs so that you can issue fines to the owners if they don't clean up their poop? Weird, man.

88Chaz88
05-14-2009, 16:16
Ohhhhh, pulling the old Bush rabbit out of the hat. I'm no fan of Bush the Younger's administration, but maybe you should look to your own country's policies to see some even more ridiculous things.

DNA testing dogs so that you can issue fines to the owners if they don't clean up their poop? Weird, man.

Dude, that's typical Germans for ya. Nutters, the lot of 'em. Still doesn't mean they're not intelligent.

Matriel
05-14-2009, 17:07
I hope this was a rhetorical question...