PDA

View Full Version : The Resetion.

jakeoc
05-08-2009, 17:54
First of all i cant spell it so stfu >8D.
I think all these people around the world complaining about the resetion to their governments should stfu u think its hitting you bad?
People in latvia are LITERALLY slitting other peoples throats for their groceries.
even during the last 10 (Ireland Celtic Tiger boom time) where alot of eastren european countrys econamies got better Latvia was still poor and now is getting even worse, to think we are complaining because we cant keep our cars or what ever(im not saying u shouldnt complain if ur loosing your house)
when people around the world are killing other people ; not for Money or power
but for Bread milk and cheese. what really fucked ireland was building.
im not sure but i think there is roughly now 10 houses for every one PERSON
not family but PERSON in ireland.well building and giveing money to the Minority ethnic group in out country Travellers(Gypses) they get fucking checks off our government to but suits for their confirmations ect. when they are driving around in 08 and 09 Mercs.and adding injury to insult they dont have to pay Electricity bills ect none of that shit they leech off our country and all they do is Bully in schools dump riot and cause genrall mayhem. go to www.TV3.ie or www.RTE.ie www.theirishindependant.ie
www.theirishtimes.ie and put look for the word travellers scum are involed in riots Gang wars murders drugs everythig.
whoa fuck off the thread topic.
well i just wanna know HAVE U NOTICED THE RESESSTION YET? if so tell me how and where your from personelly for me? no i havent noticed it at all.
My Brother has been getting more work since this thing started than during the boom times.

Justinian
05-08-2009, 17:54
separate text plz

Nevron
05-08-2009, 17:56
I'm not reading that block of shit. I tried giving you chance but that fucking ">8D" face just screams, "don't read this, I'm a dumbshit".

Poacher
So..... Ireland sucks and Latvia sucks more? Seems to be what you're trying to convey here?

stalwart
wait. do you mean recession?

that would clear things up quite a bit.

if you weren't an irishman, i'd have to flame you. but oh well.

Justinian
05-08-2009, 17:59
The Resetion. (http://dailymobile.se/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/reset.jpg)

Barbarossa
05-08-2009, 18:03
I'd reply but I'm so busy LMAO at the sheer retardedness of the OP that I just don't know what the fuck to say....:lmao:

Poacher
05-08-2009, 18:03
The Resetion. (http://dailymobile.se/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/reset.jpg)

It all makes sense now! OP wants a reset button on life?

jakeoc
05-08-2009, 18:08
Sorry Justinian.
Yes Poacher thats exactly it.
Nevron your the dumbshit.

jakeoc
05-08-2009, 18:11
oh yea btw u can watch all kindsa cool shows on www.tv3.ie like fringe jimmy kimmel judge judy Britans got talent Lawless Ireland loads more CANT BELIEVE I NEVER WENT THERE

Poacher
05-08-2009, 18:12
I can watch Irish TV on the web? My world just got brighter.

Edit: Was this a clever trolling thread to advertise?

Nevron
05-08-2009, 18:14
Sorry Justinian.
Yes Poacher thats exactly it.
Nevron your the dumbshit.

I'm not one to be a grammar/spelling bitch, but when insulting someone else's intelligence be sure to be able to differentiate between "you're" and "your". Basics, man.

In other words, no u.

Runny
05-08-2009, 18:57
I can watch Irish TV on the web? My world just got brighter.

Edit: Was this a clever trolling thread to advertise?

Obviously.

Ankh
05-08-2009, 19:16
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2c/Thumbs_up.jpg/420px-Thumbs_up.jpg

jakeoc
05-08-2009, 19:58
Nevron u said your not useally the one to be a spelling bitch but to bad you are.
and ever stop to consider English isent my primary language? nah u didnt did u.
and underlineing someones missuse of grammer/spelling is another way of saying
"im a retard i have no comeback" and no this wasent an advertising thread but People like Nevron fucked it up with their bitching and trolling

Nevron
05-08-2009, 20:04
Nevron u said your not useally the one to be a spelling bitch but to bad you are.
and ever stop to consider English isent my primary language? nah u didnt did u.
and underlineing someones missuse of grammer/spelling is another way of saying
"im a retard i have no comeback" and no this wasent an advertising thread but People like Nevron fucked it up with their bitching and trolling

What other comeback was I supposed to use? I called you a dumbshit for your use of that stupid fucking face. You called me a dumbshit. In turn I called you a dumbshit again. I didn't give a fuck what your primary language is. The fact that you're typing in English at all means that you should have an understanding of contractions since it's English 101. Basic shit.

I'm sick of that bullshit excuse of being bilingual as an excuse to being an absolute retard when using the secondary. Either learn the basics or stop using the shit.

jonyak
05-08-2009, 20:06
I'm sick of that bullshit excuse of being bilingual as an excuse to being an absolute retard when using the secondary. Either learn the basics or stop using the shit.

how exactly would one learn without using it?

Nevron
05-08-2009, 20:07

Basics. Step one, go! Easy.

Justinian
05-08-2009, 20:09

this

StainlessSteelRat
05-08-2009, 21:06
Missed one Hauptmann! And send up a flare to your fellows in General Discussion.

HauptmannHP
05-08-2009, 21:08
Missed one Hauptmann! And send up a flare to your fellows in General Discussion.

What did I miss? I don't think this thread is lock-worthy.

seinnej
05-08-2009, 21:11
if he locked every thread that was retarded there would be no OT left

o wai ...

Killuminati
05-09-2009, 02:40

read a motherfuckin book

forums aren't training wheels for dummies

ejnomad07
05-09-2009, 02:43
if he locked every thread

Happened before. Pretty entertaining.

Rathynas
05-09-2009, 03:00
well i just wanna know HAVE U NOTICED THE RESESSTION YET? if so tell me how and where your from personelly for me? no i havent noticed it at all.
My Brother has been getting more work since this thing started than during the boom times.

All the luxuries are closing down (ice cream shops, for example), it would be nearly impossible for me to get a good job, and it's taking freaking forever to start building a new house before I move away to college... The fucking ice cream shops, dude. How the hell can you deny that?

We would be a lot better off if the media weren't terrorists about this.