PDA

View Full Version : New male contraception - free steroid

Butcher
05-08-2009, 10:19
Recently there was this talk on the news about new method of male contraception (http://www.healthnews.com/family-health/mens-health/new-testosterone-injections-work-male-contraceptive-3077.html), which proved to be quite successful in experiments.

Thing is, the stuff is made of testosterone undecanoate, which is basically an anabolic steroid drug.

Man Il be the first in line when that stuff hits the shelfs

Silverhandorder
05-08-2009, 10:44
Fucking great my quiz manages to even get me in forumfall...

Kusghuul
05-08-2009, 11:02
Anything that messes with my testicules ain't going anywhere near me.

Butcher
05-08-2009, 11:13
Anything that messes with my testicules ain't going anywhere near me.

not like you'l ever need em..

Weeking
05-08-2009, 11:22
You know what else works? Killing yourself.

Kusghuul
05-08-2009, 11:36
not like you'l ever need em..

Socks; they're not for smoking.

stalwart
05-08-2009, 15:37
i'll do it.

Milo Hobgoblin
05-08-2009, 16:06
The amount used is so small you really wouldnt notice a difference. The particular compound used will have an extremely long half life and much like the pill they will highly recommend you take breaks from it every so often.

It actually is much safer than the pill for long term usage .. injectable steroids are not methylated as they onle have to make a single pass through the liver due to to being intramuscular... where as birth control pills must be methylated in some manner so prevent them from being destroyed during their second pass through the liver.

The drug used will probably be buccinate .. not undecanoate.. is 30 days is really pushing half life wise.. buccinate is not as androgenic (or anabolic unfortunately).. so the "hypertrophic" effect will be even more unnoticeable.

The good thing is that if it is approved and they do actually use undecanoate.. getting it from multiple sources will be much easier.. :)

holychicken
05-08-2009, 16:16
Recently there was this talk on the news about new method of male contraception (http://www.healthnews.com/family-health/mens-health/new-testosterone-injections-work-male-contraceptive-3077.html), which proved to be quite successful in experiments.

Thing is, the stuff is made of testosterone undecanoate, which is basically an anabolic steroid drug.

Man Il be the first in line when that stuff hits the shelfs
You do realize that you can't impregnate a fleshlight, right?

Rossco
05-08-2009, 16:20
They tested it on Chinese men.

/fail

/thread

Butcher
05-08-2009, 17:14
The good thing is that if it is approved and they do actually use undecanoate.. getting it from multiple sources will be much easier.. :)

Yeh it is that undecanoate thing, maybe it does absort slowly, but I bet if you eat a whole box you'l see the difference.
Besides there must be ways of cooking those pills into some real steroids

Beeblebrox
05-08-2009, 17:24
Sooo......no babies and mega biceps? OH YEAH!

Milo Hobgoblin
05-08-2009, 17:35
Yeh it is that undecanoate thing, maybe it does absort slowly, but I bet if you eat a whole box you'l see the difference.
Besides there must be ways of cooking those pills into some real steroids

Well undecanoate should be injected (in spite of the picture in the article).. its not a methylated compound.. and if it is indeed that and not buccinate. it is a real steroid with a real anabolic effect... so it doesnt require any "cooking" LOL.

(I will add the disclaimer that undecanoate CAN be orally administered due to the unique nature of its protective group.. but it takes HUGE quantities to see any difference.. so its not recommended)

The dosage will probably be in the 100-200mg/month range..

You would really have to do that amount each week to see any noticeable difference... and even that would be mild. (unless of course you had superb androgen receptor density)

Justinian
05-08-2009, 17:36
there are easier ways of doing this than shrinking your balls.

like fucking her mouth or dumper.

Poacher
05-08-2009, 18:08
Stabbing yourself in the ass with this stuff makes your sex drive higher? Sounds like subliminal gay propaganda to me.

Ziegler
05-08-2009, 20:34
Sooo......no babies and mega biceps? OH YEAH!

Masturbation does the same thing for free.....

DeadlyHit
05-08-2009, 22:40

Takes a hell of a lot longer though...

Helgeran
05-09-2009, 02:13
I'm afraid of taking excess hormones, I hardly let my own gf take the pill.

Helgeran
05-09-2009, 02:14
Biceps? You're not supposed to pull it.

Nevron
05-09-2009, 02:16
Biceps? You're not supposed to pull it.

He hunches and jerks up so he can hit his face.

Wickfield
05-09-2009, 04:42
They tested it on Chinese men.

/fail

/thread

lol.

No dick = No real test results

superfail

Mebit
05-09-2009, 12:58
This will be lol when there are reported cases of peoples dicks inverting and turning into vagina's.

Ziegler
05-11-2009, 13:03
He hunches and jerks up so he can hit his face.

What..you dont recycle?