PDA

View Full Version : News: School kids Whipped 13 year old and forced him to dig his own grave

shock223
04-25-2009, 03:49
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2007/07/05/1183351333476.html

i normally don't posts wall of a text but this story merits it.

"A group of schoolboys aged 12 to 14 kidnapped a 13-year-old student, whipped him until he bled, threatened him with an axe and dug a grave before considering whether to kill him, Perth's Children's Court has heard.

In a six-hour ordeal, described by Magistrate Timothy Schwass as "nothing short of horrific", police prosecutor John Dart said the boy was so terrified he wet his pants twice before being made by his attackers to walk one hour home rather than being left to catch a bus.

The alleged actions of the five attackers from Eastern Hills Senior High School led to them being charged with deprivation of liberty, threats to kill and assault occasioning bodily harm.

The court was told the young victim, a fellow student at the Mt Helena school who is smaller than his alleged attackers, was dragged into a toilet block shortly after he arrived at school about 8am last Wednesday and told he would be taken to nearby bush where he would have to obey orders or risk being assaulted.

After being dragged out of the toilets, he tried to escape but was caught and taken to the bush where he was kept while the boys hid until school had started.

In what Mr Dart suggested was a planned attack, the boy was then taken to a makeshift hut built out of tree branches by the five accused where much of the alleged assault took place.

During the ordeal, the boy was allegedly made to gather logs for the hut, given "wedgies", and hung by his underpants from a log so that his pants tore. The court was told he had his packed lunch smeared in his face, his lunchbox urinated in and was forced to kiss one of his alleged captors on the cheek.

Disturbing allegations were also heard in court about the alleged victim being told to drop his pants so he could have a piece of wood put into his anus, and ordered to defecate on a road, both of which he refused to do.

A "grave" was allegedly dug with one of the accused suggesting the group kill him. He was allegedly pushed into the grave and prevented from escaping as one began shovelling dirt over his legs.

During the alleged assault, the boy was made to act like a dog and a chicken, forced to jump into thorn bushes, whipped with thorny branches until his legs bled, threatened with a plank of wood embedded with nails, threatened with an axe, punched in the arm and had rocks thrown at him.

The court was told the boy feared his captors would kill him.

About 2.45pm, after more than six hours, it is alleged the group told him to go home but threatened to throw rocks at him if he caught a bus, forcing him to walk for one hour to get home.

Police were alerted after he told his mother what happened and the boys were charged and suspended from school.

During their first court appearance on the charges yesterday, Mr Dart asked for their bail to be revoked, arguing that the seriousness of the alleged offences was too great for bail to be appropriate.

But Mr Schwass denied the request, renewing bail for all but one of the boys and ruling that bail conditions would prevent the four contacting the alleged victim or one another.

The one exception was the 12-year-old alleged "ringleader" who the court was told had a conviction for assaulting a fellow primary school student in 2005. Aged 11 at the time, he kicked the victim so hard that the boy needed surgery on one of his testicles.

Outside court yesterday, the remanded boy's angry mother described her son as a good boy. They were not required to plead."

serial killers/cultist in the making?

Dark Stealth
04-25-2009, 03:57
damn that sucks...love the last line that he broke some kid's nut

kordoyn
04-25-2009, 04:02
I'm sure there are plenty of men in jail who'd like a boy toy. Do it.

Wardog82
04-25-2009, 04:03
Children are our future.. which basically means were fucked.

Natdaprat
04-25-2009, 04:12
and was forced to kiss one of his alleged captors on the cheek. Now I know what this was about.

MinusInnocence
04-25-2009, 04:13
2007 called. It wants its crazy story back.

tallefred
04-25-2009, 04:39
That is fucking terrifying. Is there a death penalty for children? If there is these kids should get it.

These kids are going to grow up to be extremely fucked up people if this is how they are behaving at that age.

If this story is old, does anyone know the conclusion?

shock223
2007 called. It wants its crazy story back.

wait? what!

hum...i need to start checking my sources that email me these stories..

Beeblebrox
Oh, come on... It's just kids being kids!

Vanno
04-25-2009, 05:12
Sounds like good clean teenage fun to me. I remember being a young brutal fucker too; not to the extent of threatening people with death or doing stupid hazing rites, but I definitely handed beatings out every now and then. Trampoline plus WWF influences = pain.

Aleucard
04-25-2009, 05:38
.... This is unacceptable. I vote that things are done to the perpetrators on national television so that this NEVER happens again.

Weeking
04-25-2009, 06:16
Seems pretty normal. There was a case in the news in Norway about some kids using a broom in another kid's anus at Norway Cup. (Football tournament). I doubt they would have done it if they had been raped in the ass themselves, but the media seems more likely to suggest they have been raped and that they are acting this way because of it and it's not their fault.

Budding police officers I reckon.

tallefred
04-25-2009, 06:18
Budding police officers I reckon.

I loled.

Seems like only cops and kids do fucked up shit nowadays. Also dads, but that's only when they're killing their families.

Death's Chill
04-25-2009, 06:34
That is fucking terrifying. Is there a death penalty for children? If there is these kids should get it.

These kids are going to grow up to be extremely fucked up people if this is how they are behaving at that age.

If this story is old, does anyone know the conclusion?

100% guaranteed they're behaving like that because of improper raising from the parents side.

It's not like humans are born with an evil gene.

Grisu
04-25-2009, 06:36

psychopathy is close enough imo.

Beeblebrox
04-25-2009, 06:43
100% guaranteed they're behaving like that because of improper raising from the parents side.

Nor a good one. It's very easy to turn a kid into an evil motherfucker, you just have to do nothing.

lilyeti
04-25-2009, 06:49
They make it sound like a crime...

Beeblebrox
04-25-2009, 06:53
They make it sound like a crime...

What would you think if they had done it with a goat instead?

Aleucard
04-25-2009, 06:57
I think he would have been wanking off to it. (read what you just said)

lilyeti
04-25-2009, 07:01

A goat is more then capable of defending itself in that situation.

Death's Chill
04-25-2009, 07:10
Nor a good one. It's very easy to turn a kid into an evil motherfucker, you just have to do nothing.

Actually it's the middle ground yet again. Doing nothing at all, not setting any limits when they clearly step out of bounds, unfortunately, means they'll think it's okay to do anything.

But doing a lot, on the other hand, will turn them into weak pussies who can't fend for themselves. Just do enough to teach them right from wrong and you've done a good job. :)

Barbarossa
04-25-2009, 09:06
Those kids will go far in life, probably have great military and/or political careers...

tallefred
04-25-2009, 09:12
Those kids will go far in life, probably have great military and/or political careers...

They'll be the next Caesar.

Speaking of Caesar, what is with the new asshole playing Octavian in Rome? I liked the old one, he entertained me by pissing me off. Kind of like that guy from Star Trek The Next Generation. Was his name Oliver? I can't recall.

Either way, the new guy is a ***. What happened to Octavian anyway? Something dreadful I hope.

Barbarossa
04-25-2009, 09:22
They'll be the next Caesar.

Speaking of Caesar, what is with the new asshole playing Octavian in Rome? I liked the old one, he entertained me by pissing me off. Kind of like that guy from Star Trek The Next Generation. Was his name Oliver? I can't recall.

Either way, the new guy is a ***. What happened to Octavian anyway? Something dreadful I hope.

If you're talking about Rome the HBO series, it died after two seasons so don't get too involved in it.

tallefred
04-25-2009, 09:24
If you're talking about Rome the HBO series, it died after two seasons so don't get too involved in it.

I know. It's a shame, I really liked the first season. The second season is terrible though.

Mostly due to the new Octavian. Fuck him in his royal asshole.

Barbarossa
04-25-2009, 09:25
Mostly due to the new Octavian. Fuck him in his royal asshole.

They probably did, Rome rolled like that y'know...:D

Ankh
04-25-2009, 09:51
seems pretty normal. There was a case in the news in norway about some kids using a broom in another kid's anus at norway cup. (football tournament).

slugys, noooooooo

Jacques
04-25-2009, 11:48
I can relate to this

Back in High School some little shit who somehow resisted my advances threatened to tell my parents I was gay. I caught him in the bathroom later that afternoon, I grabbed him by his girly hair and forced him to drink my piss. He changed schools a month later and I never heard from him again.

Butcher
04-25-2009, 12:00
hah that kind of shit happened nearly every day when I was a kid
nothing news worthy tbh

Forgin
04-25-2009, 12:06
hah that kind of shit happened nearly every day when I was a kid
nothing news worthy tbh

You're so tough

Aragoni
04-25-2009, 12:12

I suggest you read up on peer pressure (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peer_pressure). I'm not saying that the parents are innocent but they aren't the only ones to blame in this.

Niles
04-25-2009, 12:18
No rape? WTF! These boys suck.

Aragoni
04-25-2009, 12:21
No rape? WTF! These boys suck.

You'd rape another boy/man? Ewww.....

Niles
04-25-2009, 12:23
You'd rape another boy/man? Ewww.....

Not really, I'm not into rape.

But these boys forced him to kiss them and they wanted to shove a branch up his ass. Why not take it further?

Jacques
04-25-2009, 12:31

But these boys forced him to kiss them and they wanted to shove a branch up his ass. Why not take it further?

I like the way you think

DarkLily
04-25-2009, 12:45

I must admit I was expecting worse - yeah he had a shitty day but no lasting injuries.

Darkrabbit18
04-25-2009, 13:15
These are the kind of kids we should just kill right now. What good is letting them live going to do where they are fucked up enough to do such a thing? We should just get it over with now before they actually kill someone.

Aragoni
04-25-2009, 13:38
These are the kind of kids we should just kill right now. What good is letting them live going to do where they are fucked up enough to do such a thing? We should just get it over with now before they actually kill someone.

People grow out of it. Many of my friends has done crazy shit while they were in senior level of compulsory school but when they came to upper secondary school they matured and they wouldn't do the shit they've done again.
Then again, my mates didn't come up to the same level of brutality as the school kids in the article. :ohno:

CheshireKat
04-25-2009, 14:06
Not to worry, these fine but troubled youths will be taken care of by us taxpayers! Yay!

DarkLily
04-25-2009, 14:06

This is bullshit, the article has a lot of 'threats' and childish crap, but what actual harm did the lad come to?

Whiped with thorn bush (so, scratches then)
Punched in the arm (nasty bruise!)
Rocks thrown at him (doesn't specify if any actually hit him)

Everything else was just threats or day to day bullying. These aren't 'killers in the making' they're just asshole kids.

Forgin
04-25-2009, 14:37
This is bullshit, the article has a lot of 'threats' and childish crap, but what actual harm did the lad come to?

Whiped with thorn bush (so, scratches then)
Punched in the arm (nasty bruise!)
Rocks thrown at him (doesn't specify if any actually hit him)

Everything else was just threats or day to day bullying. These aren't 'killers in the making' they're just asshole kids.

Are you kdding me? just because there may be no physical harm doesn't mean it's harmless...

DarkLily
04-25-2009, 14:45
Are you kdding me? just because there may be no physical harm doesn't mean it's harmless...

Yeah it's fucked up, but hardly worth saying we should 'kill them now'.

Elemancer
04-25-2009, 14:49

Bet they're atheist! :eek:

Forgin
04-25-2009, 15:03

Yes it is, they are inferior beings who are not worthy of being part of the gene pool.

MindOverSword
04-25-2009, 15:09
I suggest you read up on peer pressure (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peer_pressure). I'm not saying that the parents are innocent but they aren't the only ones to blame in this.

It's the fault of all the kids' parents, then. Since, guess what, peer pressure comes from other kids who behave badly.

Hitom
04-25-2009, 15:19
I laugh at all the western civilization that is raging in this thread. "Oh noes, our modern perfect society is degenerating". Now all them politicans are gonna go "BAN GRAVES!".

Meanwhile, in afghanistan, 10 year olds are allowed to play with AK's. But if they ever did this shit, they would get burried alive by sharia law.