PDA

View Full Version : Insane roswell local says aliens are real, what?!

The Dark Zealot
04-21-2009, 04:44
Its ok, its Cnn (http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/04/20/ufo.conference/index.html?iref=mpstoryview)

okay really... is the government really smart enough to do something as big as keep a secret from millions of people?

and if they were, why the hell would they keep it a secret..

verlox2
04-21-2009, 04:45
In Roswell, aliens swim in the Motel 6's pool.

Crimm
04-21-2009, 04:45
Because people are fucking dumb and mass hysteria is bad.

tallefred
04-21-2009, 04:47
I posted this a few hours ago. No need to search, just learn to fucking LOOK.

biggunsar
04-21-2009, 04:51
I posted this a few hours ago. No need to search, just learn to fucking LOOK.

what is this "look" you speak of?

You are the debil!!!!

Death's Chill
04-21-2009, 05:18
Look at it this way, if aliens truly have visited us, just that alone guarantees they are far more advanced technologically than we are. Thus, we'd be fucked if they decided to attack. But they wouldn't wait. If they were hostile and capable of interstellar or intergalactic travel, they're to the point where we wouldn't even be a remote challenge.

So, either they've made a deal with the government, something straight out of The Departed, or they simply mean us no harm, but don't reveal themselves to us because they know enough about our culture to tell that this would most likely cause chaos.

The government, if they truly did find evidence of the such, is in a shade of grey. I don't believe the government should ever keep secrets from the people, but... this is simply a special case. Honestly, most people truly are too dumb and scared, or blinded by religion, to accept this or not panic. It's such a shame.

verlox2
04-21-2009, 05:28
if aliens truly have visited us.

They swim in the Motel 6's pool, people!

xtracredit
04-21-2009, 05:31
It is the enemy.