PDA

View Full Version : I quit pvp

facerip
01-19-2006, 17:46
there aren't any games out with great pvp. I stopped pretending that wow had some sort of fun pvp.

BRING ON THE MOBS IMO

http://www.churchofrofl.com/facerip/wow/quitpvpIMO.jpg

Phooey
01-19-2006, 17:52
Ok... Thanks for the info!

-Or
01-19-2006, 17:56
Ok... Thanks for the info!

Well, as my heros always say, "Knowing is half the battle."

-Or

Metal Wolf
01-19-2006, 17:59
Ah that explaines where you disapeared too. So sad.

Spinewire
01-19-2006, 18:26
Crap UI tho. Standard UI FTL

HoE-Looney
01-19-2006, 19:29

It's all crap, just different levels of crapness

Xinnro
01-19-2006, 19:53
I'm sorry for your loss..

truly I am.

gold
01-19-2006, 19:55
you just figured that out?. ive been waiting for a new game since EQ beta ..:(. LOL. EVEN EQ 1 was less carebear then wow.

LOL! what are we coming to..:(

UPoopedUPants
01-19-2006, 20:51
there aren't any games out with great pvp. I stopped pretending that wow had some sort of fun pvp.

BRING ON THE MOBS IMO

and the pvp community suffers a great loss RIP facerip

facerip
01-19-2006, 20:57

what is so crap about it? It has everything i need right there.

pvp is overrated now that their are all of a sudden 5 million people who think they know what it's like to reach through a game and touch someone.

Spinewire
01-19-2006, 22:06
I was not a fan of the standard layout of wow discord ftw imo

Darkonis
01-19-2006, 23:29
Ok im here to help you!! I have some steps to assist you with your PVP problem. Follow these closely and Im sure youll be OK

1. Quit bitching, you sound like a carebearing RP faggot

2. Play Shadowbane for about 1 yr and learn how to PVP then we can talk

3. STFU and kill everything that moves

This lesson was brought to you by Darkonis, Co-Founder of Ninth Gate

Elemancer
01-19-2006, 23:38
Ok im here to help you!! I have some steps to assist you with your PVP problem. Follow these closely and Im sure youll be OK

Lol, because you have to be a complete asshole to not be a carebear...awxome

Unknewn
01-19-2006, 23:42
SB open trees pvping is byfar best PvP out there atm, if you cant find any pvp go play CS or something.

UPoopedUPants
01-20-2006, 00:19

LMAO ur telling him to play sb for a year and then learn how to pvp
OMG....ROFL is prolly the old guild malice will admit that they kicked our ass most of the time
do do you know who he is?
its like telling bofis to make a flash so he learns how to edit movies....

facerip
01-20-2006, 00:28

haha

Fuggington
01-20-2006, 00:36
I usually hate patting other people on the ass, but ya

Facerip and his guild didnt just pk in sb, they alone redefined siege pvp with spire tactics and a level of aoe combat that hadnt before been utilized. Other than that, they were also known for being allaround skilled pks.

Aziel
01-20-2006, 00:36
the ninth gate sounds pretty leet id watch out matt :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Uzik
01-20-2006, 00:37
Go roll on AC DT and know what PvP is.

Fucking n00bs. SB is gayer than two homosexuals having homosexual intercourse.

HoE-Elguapo
01-20-2006, 00:39

OMG Face you need to go back to sb and play it some more. I dont think you learned what pvp was while playing over hte last 34534534 years of playing the game.

Who the hell is the ninth gate anywho. NM I dont care. Just more non factors clogging up my view.

Jezrith
01-20-2006, 00:39

Wow! Now that's gay.

Mordakai
01-20-2006, 01:34
Wow! Now that's gay.
If anyone would know what Gay is... it'd be Uzik.

And yeah, Facerip made a name for himself in SB. You'd have to be either completely self-absorbed or too 'small-time' to not know him or RoFL.

Skribbles
01-20-2006, 02:00
sb's pvp is alright i guess... its more of cordination than acutal pvp inmho
if you gotta good team you can rip but if not ..meh, your character decides alot of whats going to happen in 1v1 (but i guess thats why its team based huh?)

the best pvp ive seen around is asherons call
id say darktide but lets face it dt is just a o.0 server nowadays

anywho lets just hope darkfall releases sooner than later so we can all learn what real pvp is (saying that darkfall doesnt flop like sb did imho)

Pandemonium
01-20-2006, 03:51
Hah, SB. We didn't just beat that horse to death, we fucked the rotting corpse.

I'll teach you a little lesson if this damn game ever comes out, it will probably involve tears and most of your pathetic little guild quitting.

Reikson
01-20-2006, 04:40

Blaw my CLICK ME! Link sent you to wrong place so click this Of course for most people it will be obvious what is on it now.

K I dont know what is wrong with my link but just copy paste this http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2006-01-17_204955136471187/movies/misc/billy_madison_dumbest2.wav

Stark
01-20-2006, 05:58

He's the Devil! And he does the devil's work! Impressive!

Nevron
01-20-2006, 06:05
Damn Stark, you beat me to it. I was about to quote that profound line myself.

Fuggington
01-20-2006, 09:40
if you played asheron's call you should quit life

Spikey
01-20-2006, 13:13
WoW's a cool game, but my itams > yours <3

facerip
01-20-2006, 15:49
im gonna bump this thread cuz its a lot more interesting than all the lame political ones IMO.

Unknewn
01-20-2006, 16:52
Maybe you need to start something simular as GoD has never been beaten?

HoE-Drenath
01-20-2006, 18:58

I'll teach you a little lesson if this damn game ever comes out, it will probably involve tears and most of your pathetic little guild quitting.
I wouldn't doubt that.

Ninth Gate (whoever they are) is going to end up crying irl once df goes live imo.

And to those of you saying sb pvp is gay: you're right, it is gay now. It was not gay on the 1st gen servers and veng. Ubi/wp fucked pvp and sieging up with ToO and it'll never be right again. So yes, you're partially right and also very wrong.

Aziel
01-20-2006, 23:49
unknewn when did you join LoC?

TerrorDome
01-21-2006, 05:09
gg that is all, back to ts sex

Falt
01-21-2006, 15:10
im gonna bump this thread cuz its a lot more interesting than all the lame political ones IMO.

For the most part, yeah. :)

waar
01-22-2006, 05:17
Sup Matt I agree with you too, I've turned the way of the carebear in WoW cause there's no good PvP in any game at the moment. PvP is dead until Darkfall comes out.

WhiteGuy
01-22-2006, 07:55

Why does everyone think that just cause they are good in SB pvp or AC pvp they will wtfpwn in darkfall?

You know its going to be a different game right?

Nevron
01-22-2006, 08:21
You're right in one regard, SB PvP didn't teach how to PvP in DF. But what it did teach is resilience and persistence. It taught revenge, deceit, spite, political and tactical maneuvering, as well as battlefield antics. That is where us Shadowbaners will 'wtfpwn.

Tug
01-22-2006, 08:49
Detailed understanding of the political processes that drive a siege-based PvP game is the reason SB players will have an edge.

Siege warfare is the pinnacle of the full-PvP experience. Being involved in events that drive the history of a server (not tournament or ladderboard bullshit) is going to be the impetus to play DF. If the devs don't fail horribly, as the SB devs did. Which I don't believe they will.

Pinepoes
01-22-2006, 18:22
lmao ninth gate...

Lysandor
01-22-2006, 19:08
Everyone will have their place in DFO. Ya'll need to get back in your boxes.

Spikey
01-22-2006, 19:15
You're right in one regard, SB PvP didn't teach how to PvP in DF. But what it did teach is resilience and persistence. It taught revenge, deceit, spite, political and tactical maneuvering, as well as battlefield antics. That is where us Shadowbaners will 'wtfpwn.

You sir, are an idiot.

facerip
01-22-2006, 21:46
Lets get off the lame topic of pvp and start talking about pve.

How many people are into the high level instances in wow?

I've only been to MC but it's on farm mode so it's rather easy. I'll be starting BWL soon though. Seems like those encounters look fun.

Knight
01-23-2006, 02:31
bah still grinding away..........i keep getting distracted and start hunting poor horde ^^

Night elf druid second best stealth in the game once i get my stealth gear :ninja:

too bad we arn't all on th same server to beat the crap out of eachother....

Also like to add that even i know of RoFL so ninth gate........*shakes head*
even i shall pk you.

Nevron
01-23-2006, 07:51
You sir, are an idiot.

That phrase is highly overused, mostly by those that disagree with a remark, yet lack any ability to present a refuting post. Rather than pointing out why you believe I'm an idiot, you make a lame lackadaisical attempt at glancing wit. Try harder.

Unknewn
01-23-2006, 13:52
unknewn when did you join LoC?

The day I left GoD? about 3 weeks or so.

WoW sux, SBpvp4tw

UPoopedUPants
01-23-2006, 16:08

WoW sux, SBpvp4tw

like we all magicly know when u leave and join new guilds...

Spikey
01-23-2006, 21:01
That phrase is highly overused, mostly by those that disagree with a remark, yet lack any ability to present a refuting post. Rather than pointing out why you believe I'm an idiot, you make a lame lackadaisical attempt at glancing wit. Try harder.

If you think I lack the skills of debating and think you could best me log onto the DF IRC channel, I'll see you in there some time.

PS - Stating why you think something is overrated, just so you know.

Spikey
01-23-2006, 21:04
Lets get off the lame topic of pvp and start talking about pve.

How many people are into the high level instances in wow?

I've only been to MC but it's on farm mode so it's rather easy. I'll be starting BWL soon though. Seems like those encounters look fun.

I had a 60 rogue almost fully decked out in epics, we farmed MC and most of BWL... But I quit a couple months before xmas...

Gotta say I quite enjoyed the high level instancing... The encounters got boring kinda fast but being on vent with another 40 people for a few hours is always fun.

PS Trolls FTW, you dirty orky.

HoE-Drenath
01-23-2006, 21:04

WoW sux, SBpvp4tw
Current sb pvp = gei. Pre-ToO sb pvp = 1337sauce. 'nuff said.

Unknewn
01-23-2006, 21:21
like we all magicly know when u leave and join new guilds...

ofcorse, Im the most active SB player of all time

Current sb pvp = gei. Pre-ToO sb pvp = 1337sauce. 'nuff said.

There's just no PvP except open tree fights and it's allways the same tree where every one shows up at! Kick ass PvP/fights!

Nevron
01-24-2006, 08:03
If you think I lack the skills of debating and think you could best me log onto the DF IRC channel, I'll see you in there some time.

PS - Stating why you think something is overrated, just so you know.

I said overused, not overrated. All it takes is reading between the lines, then you'll know my reasoning behind stating it's overused.

And OoOoOO, you challenge me to an IRC duel!! How about just explaining my apparent idiocy? Surely that's not too much to ask, Mr. Yu-Gi-Oh of the IRC channel.

Spikey
01-24-2006, 18:09
I said overused, not overrated. All it takes is reading between the lines, then you'll know my reasoning behind stating it's overused.

And OoOoOO, you challenge me to an IRC duel!! How about just explaining my apparent idiocy? Surely that's not too much to ask, Mr. Yu-Gi-Oh of the IRC channel.

I already told you, explaining why you think something is overrated.

And yes, I'm quite aware you said it was overused and not overrated... But thanks for clarifying that.

And yes IRC duel, raise above it if you want... Makes no odds to me if you're just not good enough *shrug*

HoE-Drenath
01-24-2006, 18:27
By now you could have already been 2-3 posts into a forum debate but instead you wasted all of our time by telling him to challenge you in IRC... wow. Just wow.

Spikey
01-24-2006, 18:40
By now you could have already been 2-3 posts into a forum debate but instead you wasted all of our time by telling him to challenge you in IRC... wow. Just wow.

Shiiiiiiiit.

Also, I'm guessing that wow was one of those "wow, how stupid is that guy". I don't really see what's stupid about it to be honest. It's hardly a big deal :O

HoE-Drenath
01-24-2006, 19:12
It's just incredibly stupid and pointless to say "no, we're not going to argue here while we're both in the same thread talking. we need to go to IRC first, THEN we can debate away."

Spikey
01-24-2006, 19:29
There's a distinct difference in IRC arguing and forum arguing.

Lysandor
01-24-2006, 19:53
I win at both.

Matriel
01-24-2006, 21:20
Goblok Fastwit is my bitch.

Lysandor
01-24-2006, 21:23
Goblok Fastwit is my bitch.

Then why were you the one squealing like a greased pig?

itzhak
01-25-2006, 00:07
This thread is hilarious.

By the way, Unknewn, something bothers me everytime I see the "GoD has never been beaten"-comment, I'm guessing you used to claim that in order to provoke people into challenging GoD to a fight, the thing is I remember seeing a vid with half a group or so of rogues from RoFL beat a full group of GoD, channlers, druids and all that. So did you claim to have never been beaten just to provoke, or what? I'm not trying to start a fight here or anything, I'm just curious. Both GoD and RoFL are good people as well as players as far as I've seen.

waar
01-25-2006, 00:30
And yes IRC duel, raise above it if you want... Makes no odds to me if you're just not good enough *shrug*
Holy shit you're retarded.

I CHALLENG U 2 AN IRC DUELL!!! lollllloloolol

facerip
01-25-2006, 01:09

By the way, Unknewn, something bothers me everytime I see the "GoD has never been beaten"-comment, I'm guessing you used to claim that in order to provoke people into challenging GoD to a fight, the thing is I remember seeing a vid with half a group or so of rogues from RoFL beat a full group of GoD, channlers, druids and all that. So did you claim to have never been beaten just to provoke, or what? I'm not trying to start a fight here or anything, I'm just curious. Both GoD and RoFL are good people as well as players as far as I've seen.

http://www.churchofrofl.com/hostpicshere/greatestthreadonearth.php

UPoopedUPants
01-25-2006, 03:29
http://www.churchofrofl.com/hostpicshere/greatestthreadonearth.php
face i love ya bro but im not reading that shit again
good for the non sb ppl tho

Nevron
01-25-2006, 07:48

I'm not gonna download IRC just to beat the self-proclaimed Yu-Gi-Oh champion in an "IRC duel". You replying to the issue in this thread obviously made too much sense, so I guess we're done here. Besides, it seems my supposed idiocy isn't the one being questioned.

HoE-Drenath
01-25-2006, 08:31

It was actually GoD's spec group that got beaten and GoD had been challenging people to duels for a while at the time saying they would pay out 11 mil (I think?) to anyone that could beat them in a 10v10. RoFL proceeded to ream GoD's A-team with about half of a group of rogues (no backstabs went off because GoD's group moved at the last second) forcing GoD to evac out the one or two people that didn't die while being chased by RoFL.

GoD then made countless excuses discounting the validity of the fight and trying to blame their horrible loss on numerous other factors. The money was never paid out as far as I know. They got beat and ignored it entirely.

Matriel
01-25-2006, 13:04
It was actually GoD's spec group that got beaten and GoD had been challenging people to duels for a while at the time saying they would pay out 11 mil (I think?) to anyone that could beat them in a 10v10. RoFL proceeded to ream GoD's A-team with about half of a group of rogues (no backstabs went off because GoD's group moved at the last second) forcing GoD to evac out the one or two people that didn't die while being chased by RoFL.

GoD then made countless excuses discounting the validity of the fight and trying to blame their horrible loss on numerous other factors. The money was never paid out as far as I know. They got beat and ignored it entirely.

Kinda like the Iraqi Information Minister and shit?

Unknewn
01-25-2006, 14:24

More like facts then excuses... How were the odds again on track? 2 GoD on track vs 18 of EB/TP/RoFL, well that's just normal. They kill 5 of us, Daukk calls a move and that move is run because 5 of GoD were dead already befor it would load on screen, which means they thought all the zerg was there to take em out. Killing 50% of the group aint beating some one that's a half kill, or half beaten. My opinion is that we got beaten, and that's after 1+ year of being unbeaten from SB Death to SB Vengeance. But I think Daukk still refuses to say they were beaten that day.

facerip
01-25-2006, 16:04
More like facts then excuses... How were the odds again on track? 2 GoD on track vs 18 of EB/TP/RoFL, well that's just normal. They kill 5 of us, Daukk calls a move and that move is run because 5 of GoD were dead already befor it would load on screen, which means they thought all the zerg was there to take em out. Killing 50% of the group aint beating some one that's a half kill, or half beaten. My opinion is that we got beaten, and that's after 1+ year of being unbeaten from SB Death to SB Vengeance. But I think Daukk still refuses to say they were beaten that day.

http://www.churchofrofl.com/videos/godneverbeaten.mpg

Unknewn
01-25-2006, 16:58
http://www.churchofrofl.com/videos/godneverbeaten.mpg

Show us the videos of you and your 100+ zerg videos fighting the 10 man army plz, those are good!

HoE-Migus
01-25-2006, 17:21

HELLO SIRE!!!!!!!!

Spikey
01-25-2006, 21:27
I'm not gonna download IRC just to beat the self-proclaimed Yu-Gi-Oh champion in an "IRC duel". You replying to the issue in this thread obviously made too much sense, so I guess we're done here. Besides, it seems my supposed idiocy isn't the one being questioned.

Shiiiiit you're easy.

Spikey
01-25-2006, 21:32
Holy shit you're retarded.

I CHALLENG U 2 AN IRC DUELL!!! lollllloloolol

Says the guy who made a montage sig out of his asshatish behavior in an MMO. I'm sorry I just can't take you seriously.

Nevron
01-26-2006, 07:30
Shiiiiit you're easy.

Right, you 'won' because you refused to post anything relative to the issue. If that's winning, then Corky's a genius.

waar
01-26-2006, 07:48
Says the guy who made a montage sig out of his asshatish behavior in an MMO. I'm sorry I just can't take you seriously.

I'm sorry if I can't take someone seriously who just challenged someone to an INTERNET RELAY CHAT DUEL.

Also, if you can't appreciate my sig, then I wouldn't care about you or your respect anyway :)

waar
01-26-2006, 07:50

If you can't see that you got completely destroyed when FIVE people kill a group of ELEVEN people then you're nothing but absolutely fucking delusional. Every excuse posted in that thead was just that, a pathetic excuse. Learn to play.

lok-tar-ogar
01-26-2006, 10:41
well i liked this forum when it was wow bashing but it kinda just turned into flameing eachother and a who has the biggest ego contest real quick

Unknewn
01-26-2006, 12:56
If you can't see that you got completely destroyed when FIVE people kill a group of ELEVEN people then you're nothing but absolutely fucking delusional. Every excuse posted in that thead was just that, a pathetic excuse. Learn to play.

No, they killed less then 50% of us! It's called a FACT, fact that they didnt kill half of us, fact that they let us run away evac from the zerg on track.

waar
01-26-2006, 13:45
No, they killed less then 50% of us! It's called a FACT, fact that they didnt kill half of us, fact that they let us run away evac from the zerg on track.

"We didn't get killed, we ran away! Ha! Take that!"

This is beyond pathetic.

Khantrah
01-26-2006, 17:41
well i liked this forum when it was wow bashing but it kinda just turned into flameing eachother and a who has the biggest ego contest real quick

Last time I checked, this was still the internet. Besides, this is a community full of PvPers. When they don't have a satisfying game to gank people on (as expressed in this thread), they will PK you with words. WoW bashing just happens to be one of the few things most people can do in co-op mode.

Lysandor
01-27-2006, 03:49
Here guys, have a big can of shut the fuck up.

Previous history in previous games will mean jack shit in DFO to anyone outside looking in. What you do here is all that matters. Everything else was practice.

Urk_the_Smasher
01-27-2006, 06:53

And that's pretty gay.

Jungle
02-07-2006, 18:47
that matrix thing with chinky chinks tags rofl sooo true

Fuck HoD

Sincere
04-26-2006, 20:31
Bump courtesy of The Ghost...

Metal Wolf
04-26-2006, 21:22
Fucking necros, this isn't even that flame inspiring of a thread.

slugy
04-27-2006, 01:48
mr facerip to your question: my guild and i got MC farmed for ages now and have BWL on farm up to chrom. i stopped playing mostly though, ended up with over 400 +magic damage items by the end. i dont raid anymore (gf and work take up too much of my time) but when i do play, i go to the areas your not ment to pvp and fuck shit up. im a mage btw. my scorches hit for about 470, fireballs for about 1200 - without my ZHC *flex* been 30 fire 21 arc all the way though MC and BWL.

dont know what else to say.... oh yea. quit wow. dont waste your time raiding. i had the mentality that i was still just playing to beat new bosses but i was kidding myself.

was gonn say pve ftl but its not, its just no real pvp is ftl yay lets go kill everything in MC for the 1000th time *sigh* or go kill some people in LHC just to have them rez 20 secs later...

i hate the game

Tekerton
04-27-2006, 04:46
I've said it a thousand fucking times, I'll say it another fucking thousand till you shitbags get it through you numb-fucking-skulls

Hello Kitty Online For the MF Win (http://www.sanriotown.com/onlinegame/index.php?s=introduction)

Hecubis
04-27-2006, 04:50
Hello Kitty Online For the MF Win (http://www.sanriotown.com/onlinegame/index.php?s=introduction)

I searched thru all the info, and I couldn't find anything suggesting it will have PVP.

Shenanigans. :eek:

HoE-Drenath
04-27-2006, 13:20
mr facerip to your question: my guild and i got MC farmed for ages now and have BWL on farm up to chrom. i stopped playing mostly though, ended up with over 400 +magic damage items by the end. i dont raid anymore (gf and work take up too much of my time) but when i do play, i go to the areas your not ment to pvp and fuck shit up. im a mage btw. my scorches hit for about 470, fireballs for about 1200 - without my ZHC *flex* been 30 fire 21 arc all the way though MC and BWL.

dont know what else to say.... oh yea. quit wow. dont waste your time raiding. i had the mentality that i was still just playing to beat new bosses but i was kidding myself.

was gonn say pve ftl but its not, its just no real pvp is ftl yay lets go kill everything in MC for the 1000th time *sigh* or go kill some people in LHC just to have them rez 20 secs later...

i hate the game
You missed the whole point of this thread.:bang: :bang: :bang:

Matriel
04-27-2006, 13:35
I searched thru all the info, and I couldn't find anything suggesting it will have PVP.

Shenanigans. :eek:

Duh, Tekerton and Lilith will be busy roleplaying a married couple in game.

CoolWaters
04-27-2006, 15:57

This is pretty funny. Not that I would otherwise disagree, but Facerip was playing SB when you were in diapers most likely.

Uzik
04-27-2006, 16:29
Did some1 ask a WoW question on the DFO boards?

Hmmm I think my mouth has a date with a shotgun : (

Tekerton
04-27-2006, 17:57
Hmmm I think my mouth has a date with a shotgun : (

don't tease

salaam
06-30-2006, 10:18
lol, this is hilarious

Nehemia
06-30-2006, 12:09

:lmao:

RP'ers are faggots?
What?
Since?
What does carebearism do with RP?
You've lost the meaning of those two terms.
How does 1year of playing shadowbane affect your PvP leetness? The game is lick-your-mouse-to-move.
I bet you still cant play it.
Yes, I just flamed your ass.

Matriel
06-30-2006, 12:16
Necroing is bad!

Aragoni
06-30-2006, 13:38
Necroing is bad!

Not that bad... at least not this time since this thread is so goddamn funny :lmao:

Sincere
07-09-2008, 07:20
Bump courtesy of Paniero The Ghost...

Maize
07-09-2008, 08:31

ACDT FTW
+1

Though I played sb as well....and enjoyed it.

Maize
07-09-2008, 08:33
:lmao:

RP'ers are faggots?
What?
Since?
What does carebearism do with RP?
You've lost the meaning of those two terms.
How does 1year of playing shadowbane affect your PvP leetness? The game is lick-your-mouse-to-move.
I bet you still cant play it.
Yes, I just flamed your ass.

Should have brought his flame-retardant-suit.

Bofhus
07-09-2008, 09:36
go play paintball naked or something.. thats pvp that would grow some hair on your balls.. dont forget to freeze the paintballs :)

rekker
07-09-2008, 09:49
Ever heard of Quake? Just about the most hardcore PvP experience available and everyone here is too pussy to play it!
www.nquake.com before you moan about graphics/lack of community!

Lotharr
07-09-2008, 10:39

Necroing is bad!

Spinewire
07-09-2008, 12:00
I suggest everyone goes and d/ls nox then fights each other witht he mage class.

Thats fun

Torbes
01-27-2009, 10:00
life.

Maj
01-27-2009, 10:01

BRING ON THE MOBS IMO

This was wise.

antihero-zero
01-27-2009, 10:30
If anyone would know what Gay is... it'd be Uzik.

And yeah, Facerip made a name for himself in SB. You'd have to be either completely self-absorbed or too 'small-time' to not know him or RoFL.

Really? Those are the ONLY options? It's not self-absorbed to sit in a basement festering in a soup of your own body odors to dominate a 'social' video game?

Update: Whoa, I just realized this is a resurrected thread from a long time ago. What the hell?

AmonDominus
01-27-2009, 11:26
Attention whore alert! *carebear sirens*

slugy
01-27-2009, 12:47
lol necro much?

Thyometha
01-27-2009, 12:55

This post made me happy. The whining on the forum by people like go play shadowbane boy will be immense when the game comes out.

Jonney
01-27-2009, 13:05
This post made me happy. The whining on the forum by people like go play shadowbane boy will be immense when the game comes out.

If you didn't play Shadowbane, you obviously have no fucking idea wtf you are talking about SWG boy.....