PDA

View Full Version : Refugees in America?

Golden_Knight
04-11-2009, 10:22
Just got this email....

I cross ocean,
poor and broke,
Take bus,
see employment folk.

Nice man treat me
good in there,
Say I need to
see welfare..

Welfare say,
'You come no more,
We send cash
right to your door.'

Welfare checks,
they make you wealthy,
Medicaid it keep
you healthy!

By and by,
I get plenty money,
Thanks to you,
American dummy.

Write to friends
in motherland,
Tell them 'come
fast as you can.'

They come in turbans
and Ford trucks,
I buy big house
with welfare bucks

They come here,
we live together,
More welfare checks,
it gets better!

Fourteen families,
they moving in,
But neighbor's patience
wearing thin.

Finally, white guy
moves away,
Now I buy his house,
and then I say,
'Find more aliens
for house to rent.'
And in the yard
I put a tent.

Send for family
they just trash,
But they, too,
draw the welfare cash!
Everything is
very good,
And soon we
own the neighborhood.

We have hobby
it's called breeding,
Welfare pay
for baby feeding.

Kid's need dentist?
Wife's need pills?
We get free!
We got no bills!

American's crazy!
He pay all year,
To keep welfare
running here.

We think America
darn good place!
Too darn good for
the white man race.
If they no like us, they can
scram,

Got lots of room in Pakistan ..

It is interesting that the federal government provides a single refugee with a monthly allowance of $1,890.00 and each can also get an additional $580..00 in social assistance for a total of $2,470.00 .

This compares very well to a single pensioner who after contributing to the growth and development of America for 40 to 50 years can only receive a monthly maximum of $1,012.00 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement.

Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!

Lets send this to all Americans, so we can all be ticked off and maybe we can g et the refugees cut back to $1,012.00 and the pensioners up to $2,470 00 and enjoy some of the money we
were forced to submit to the Government over the last 40 or 50 years.

Please forward to every American to expose what our elected politicians have been doing over the past 11 years - to the over-taxed American.

SEND THIS TO EVERY AMERICAN TAXPAYER YOU KNOW

Sqarak
04-11-2009, 10:30
They come in turbans
and Ford trucks,
I buy big house
with welfare bucks

I didn't know they wore turbans in Mehico or Candandanistan?

Barbarossa
04-11-2009, 10:45
Unfortunately, this little ditty belongs in the sad but true category.

It's fucking amazing that refugees can come here, own a business, a 500K house and a Mercedes or two within 12 months of their arrival in the US, but can't seem to express their gratitude enough to bother with things like learning basic english.

I Eat Children
04-11-2009, 18:11
Unfortunately, this little ditty belongs in the sad but true category.

It's fucking amazing that refugees can come here, own a business, a 500K house and a Mercedes or two within 12 months of their arrival in the US, but can't seem to express their gratitude enough to bother with things like learning basic english.

No wonder so many Indians own gas stations......

Delwyn
04-11-2009, 18:44
They get 500k houses and a couple of mercedes and the means to start a business from 2.4k a month?

Crafty jews.

ApocaRUFF
04-11-2009, 19:24
They get 500k houses and a couple of mercedes and the means to start a business from 2.4k a month?

Crafty jews.

They move in together and pool their money.

Someone
04-11-2009, 20:23
It's funny, a few years back I saw the same thing in swedish. Well add in a goat in the kitchen and growing crops in the living room but other than that exactly the same thing. I can't say for America but it wasn't exactly true over here, it was just the far rights usual scaremongoring tactic that pretty much only works on old people and dumbasses.

loginserverdown
04-11-2009, 20:54
mmm, racial profiling and hatemongering with no evidince to back it up, jsut a bunch of hearsay. gotta love it.

:(

Azra'eil
04-11-2009, 22:31
Just got this email....

Refuge status is a binding obligation once the state accepts the individuals. And most recruit to industry, Somali's to taxi cab service, Persians to gas stations, Lebanese/Palestinian/Iraq' Christians to liquor stores. Cost of living index in the US is high, have to meet international standards regardless. I like immigrants better than most average American, they have open eyes.

The Cougar
04-11-2009, 22:34
mmm, racial profiling and hatemongering with no evidince to back it up, jsut a bunch of hearsay. gotta love it.

:(
There's a lot of truth in it though?

Villa
04-11-2009, 23:12
Well at least those poor pensioners had fun killing the refugees' fellow countrymen back in the day though.

Desperado[1G]
04-11-2009, 23:21
The third world is pouring into the first.

Check out some European/American population estimates for the next 50-100 years. It's quite scary.

Villa
04-11-2009, 23:33
;3230003']The third world is pouring into the first.

Check out some European/American population estimates for the next 50-100 years. It's quite scary.

Is this a problem?

rockyraccoon
04-11-2009, 23:36
Why are American's bitching? South Asian immigrants make up a large portion of the computer engineering sector, doctors and other professionals.

loginserverdown
04-12-2009, 00:16
There's a lot of truth in it though?

not really, no. a few factual statements in the middle of a wall of hate does not equal "a lot of truth". This is just more scaremongering. I know plenty of refugees, they are in my college classes. During the days they work 8+ hour days and then do just about as many hours of school at night. They pay for the school out of their own pockets, as well as their own rent and all other bills. In fact, of all these refugees, i would say a grand total of 0% of them are described by this so called "lot of truth". 0% seems like a pretty low percent of people to me.

The sad part is people are so willing to believe something they perceive as true without any factual evidence. I see evidence every single day of just the opposite of what the OP said. I see more refugees and immigrants working hard than I do people who were born in America. These people are happy to hold their jobs and work hard for very little pay.

Although, i would love to see some actual statistics proving all these things. Links to stormfront won't even be followed, so don't waste my time.

The Cougar
04-12-2009, 00:48
Hmm, my previous post was just a joke post, but... you claim they are willing to believe something they perceive as true without any factual evidence yet you only cite anecdotal evidence to disprove it. Hypocritical indeed.

You're right though. It's just bullshit. A google search revealed that that chain e-mail originally bashed Australian government, further search revealed that it's untrue.

http://www.facs.gov.au/internet/minister3.nsf/content/pension_email_scam_17aug07.htm

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/refugee-payment-hoax.shtml

Desperado[1G]
04-12-2009, 01:13
Is this a problem?

I guess it's not if you're muslim/mexican

Scully
04-12-2009, 01:17
Is this a problem?

Of course. The supreme white race will get mixed with the lower races.

Desperado[1G]
04-12-2009, 01:20
Of course. The supreme white race will get mixed with the lower races.

needs more hyperbole

Azra'eil
04-12-2009, 01:23
;3230356']I guess it's not if you're muslim/mexican

Or an Internationaly aware American. Population rates in most countrys are down 2:1. Muslims and Mexicans have a above average birthrate. If any of the population delclining countrys want to be a player in the future they must open there doors, or take a proactive action like Russia giving passports to citizens of other countrys. Iran is a papertiger in the sence that in 2 generations their fighting male will be cut in half.

Scully
04-12-2009, 01:47
;3230382']needs more hyperbole

But seriously, it would be a shame if the races got too mixed. White women ftw.

Someone
04-12-2009, 02:00

I'm quite fond of the Halle Barry skin tone. But I would be sad if all women looked alike, I like diversity among fine looking ladies.

Desperado[1G]
04-12-2009, 02:11

Sad to say, that's the way we're heading. It's going to be a very dark day when Europe becomes majority muslim / minority white.

What's worse is that people are chided for even mentioning it.

David F
04-12-2009, 03:00
lol at the nazi/Arian concept of a blemished white race all over again.

heroshade
04-12-2009, 09:36
Damnit, now I'm racist again. Thanks a lot asshole, I'm gonna go burn some crosses.

100% agreed.