PDA

View Full Version : Gaming: Kids Dirt Bikes and ATV's Banned

Sharuk
04-09-2009, 00:20
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/5/2382/Motorcycle-Article/Lead-Ban-Stops-Youth-ATV-and-Motorcycle-Sales.aspx
http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2009/02/its-now-illegal-to-sell-childr.html

So the Congress has banned ATV's and Dirt bikes, etc

Because according to them,The kids could lick the gears or brakes one of them, and they have Lead paint or something on them

:bang:

My Opinion is, if the kid licks the gear box of a ATV, then i think Natural Selection should take it's course

(I put the wrong Topic Heading in the Thread Title, >.<)

xKilljoy187
04-09-2009, 00:22
All bark no bite America.

G fuckin' G

Sharuk
04-09-2009, 00:23
Our Government is full of pansy's :/

Toxic Waste
04-09-2009, 01:16
All lick no bite America.

G fuckin' G

Fixed.

Golden_Knight
04-09-2009, 02:29
Simple fix... market them as mini bikes for adults... end of story...

Edit: Shit I didn't read the second article... hmm fucking hell, bastards

The very first time I got on a dirt bike (at 6) It was a 50cc.... I went over the handle bars into sand... The bicycle by parents bought me had the type of brakes where you just push your feet back... Nobody took the time to tell me how to stop the dirt bike.

My dad laughed and said something along the lines of "that ought to toughen him up".

Anyways young boys need dirt bikes... I don't think there has ever been an incident of a child getting lead poisoning from a dirt bike or atv. Its a right of passage to get in your first wreck...

Adareth
04-09-2009, 02:36
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/5/2382/Motorcycle-Article/Lead-Ban-Stops-Youth-ATV-and-Motorcycle-Sales.aspx
http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2009/02/its-now-illegal-to-sell-childr.html

So the Congress has banned ATV's and Dirt bikes, etc

Because according to them,The kids could lick the gears or brakes one of them, and they have Lead paint or something on them

:bang:

My Opinion is, if the kid licks the gear box of a ATV, then i think Natural Selection should take it's course

(I put the wrong Topic Heading in the Thread Title, >.<)

I have to say, if your kid is licking the engine block of a bike, they shouldn't own one. They easily could just claim them to not be for persons under whatever age the ban applies to. Legal loopholes are fun that way.

Like i said, if your kid is licking his dirt bike, a little lead poisoning isn't going to make him any worse off. He's pretty much at rock bottom by that point.

Tzacharu
04-09-2009, 02:37
Here we are arguing whether kids dirt bikes and ATVs should be sold in America while we have an economic depression going on and a war against terrorists.

I guess we should all start drinking oil from our cars and bathing in gasoline. Maybe those will get banned as well.

Adareth
04-09-2009, 02:40
Here we are arguing whether kids dirt bikes and ATVs should be sold in America while we have an economic depression going on and a war against terrorists.

I guess we should all start drinking oil from our cars and bathing in gasoline. Maybe those will get banned as well.

No no no, just the kids. Bathe the kids in gasoline and say you didn't understand the risks. It would get banned pretty fast.

I Eat Children
04-09-2009, 02:43

Recession not depression. I mean shit, its not even really a recession since a lot of people like me and my friends haven't even been effected.

Golden_Knight
04-09-2009, 02:53
Recession not depression. I mean shit, its not even really a recession since a lot of people like me and my friends haven't even been effected.

recession means the economy is shrinking rather than growing what exactly does that have to do with you and your friends?

I love when people say ... "well I'm fine, so there must not be a problem"

I Eat Children
04-09-2009, 02:57
recession means the economy is shrinking rather than growing what exactly does that have to do with you and your friends?

I love when people say ... "well I'm fine, so there must not be a problem"

Its how the FED classifies recession, by the amount of buisinesses and exc failing in a state. If the majority of the states are in a recession, then the US is in a recession.

This also goes for cities and states. My city in my state, is close to a recession but not there yet.