PDA

View Full Version : So I was at the mall...

[O]_Fawkes
03-29-2009, 22:29
And I saw a girl who I could have sworn was no older than nine wearing a belly shirt and short-shorts.

Normally I would have just kept walking, but I noticed other girls dressed similarly of the same age, or around there. It looked as if they had taken a girl's clothes twice or the same and a half times their age and put them on themselves.

Now what really topped it off was their cell-phone: glitter-studded pieces of plastic that cost about twenty dollars to make, although they were sold at most likely anywhere between a hundred and two-hundred dollars.

Is this what our society has come to? Girls growing up to fast, guys getting fatter and fatter, and a community that grows more and more dependent on cell phones?

I don't own a cell phone, and the most extravagant thing I wear is a hoody and jeans. I guess I was raised differently, but is this seriously what's happening to the world or is it just my area?

EDIT: I also bought a pair of Skullcandy's, BEST INVESTMENT EVAR!

fermer101
03-29-2009, 22:30
Did they have bewbz?

jordanleroux
03-29-2009, 22:33
Hit that shit

promethium3000
03-29-2009, 22:34
Lies, I work at Radioshack and people return those skull candy headphones all the time, they either break or just suck, I don't care enough to ask why they are returning it.

Temet nosce
03-29-2009, 22:35
They just suck, I have a pair. It was a good idea but really shittily implemented.

Also, you care to damned much about what kids are doing Op. Stop obsessing and go fuck someone your own age.

Hitom
03-29-2009, 22:36
Lies, I work at Radioshack and people return those skull candy headphones all the time, they either break or just suck, I don't care enough to ask why they are returning it.

Because asking would be using your brain too much... thinking hurts dont it?

promethium3000
03-29-2009, 22:45
Because asking would be using your brain too much... thinking hurts dont it?

I guess you dont work in retail? After a certain amount of customers come in you really just stop caring. Whether I want to think about anything is not related to me having no interest in some random person who comes into my store.

iza
03-29-2009, 22:46
Yeah I heard Skullcandy shit breaks all the time.

The Creative EP-630 (http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=437&subcategory=441&product=11397&listby=) or EP-830 (http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=437&subcategory=441&product=17398&listby=) are the best cheap buds for the money imo.

Rathynas
03-29-2009, 22:46
Same confusion here. I grew up dressing like a boy. Most of my friends were boys. And most of the other girls didn't dress like that when I was younger. So I have no clue what's going on in those kids' heads nowadays. I mean, it's obvious they're buying into the media, but I don't see what would drive you to dress like you're twice your age. And kids now are completely impractical, too. I always dressed in and used stuff that wouldn't have been too much a waste of money if it got torn up or broken. But then again, I was out doing sports when I was 9, not chatting on a cell in a mall. What are kids that age even doing with cell phones?

Spankytwo
03-29-2009, 22:47
Just remember...

If theres no grass in the field, you gotta go play in the mud.

promethium3000
03-29-2009, 22:48
What are kids that age even doing with cell phones?

Prostitution or selling drugs, either one works.

Viluin
You don't own a cellphone? What an interesting life you must have.

The Creative EP-630 (http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=437&subcategory=441&product=11397&listby=) or EP-830 (http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=437&subcategory=441&product=17398&listby=) are the best cheap buds for the money imo.

My Skullcandys broke after like 2 weeks. Also, EP-630 earbuds are notorious for cable breaks, happens after 1-3 months pretty much every time. I went through 5 of those within a year. I now own a pair of EP-635 that are still going strong after 1.5 years.

What are kids that age even doing with cell phones?

Their parents probably wanted them to have a cell phone just in case something happens. Like if they run into a Forumfaller and he starts molesting them. The usual stuff. I got a cellphone at the age of 11, when I went to secondary school.

1998altima
_Fawkes;3148658']

I've had Skullcandy's for about a year now and they are FUCKING EXCELLENT!

Vessol
03-29-2009, 22:50

I don't either. It's actually a pretty relaxing life. I don't have a device people can contact me 24/7 on.

promethium3000
03-29-2009, 22:50

Carrier pigeons work just as effectively, plus they provide companionship.

Kusghuul
03-29-2009, 22:53
_Fawkes;3148658']
I don't own a cell phone, and the most extravagant thing I wear is a hoody and jeans. I guess I was raised differently, but is this seriously what's happening to the world or is it just my area?

if the most extravagant thing you wear is a hoody and jeans, it probably means you're poor.

Viluin
03-29-2009, 22:56
I don't either. It's actually a pretty relaxing life. I don't have a device people can contact me 24/7 on.

You can put it in silent mode if you don't want to be bothered. My cellphone is my mp3 player, my watch, my organizer etc, it's just really useful to have one. I always have it with me.

jonyak
03-29-2009, 22:58
I didn't own a cell phone until about 6 months ago.

I hate the thing and leave it home 75% of the time.

Viluin
03-29-2009, 23:00
I didn't own a cell phone until about 6 months ago.

I hate the thing and leave it home 75% of the time.

I guess Forumfall really does attract the recluses. :(

DarkLily
03-29-2009, 23:04
I wouldn't be without my mobile, even though it's fairly old now. Calls, texts and shitty photos are about its limit.

C++ Student
03-29-2009, 23:07
I wear hoodies and jeans too =D
And I have never owned a cellphone, and I hope I never will. Would rather have a blackberry storm. Cellphones just suck, anytime I see somebody texting in class I just want to grab their cellphone, type fuck, click send and then smash it into the ground.

PAY ATTENTION IN SCHOOL KIDS.

jonyak
03-29-2009, 23:08

well it is a forum for a online roleplaying game.

Rathynas
03-29-2009, 23:15
I wouldn't be without my mobile, even though it's fairly old now. Calls, texts and shitty photos are about its limit.

My cell doesn't even have photos. xD

[O]_Fawkes
03-29-2009, 23:21

They've got a warranty on them, at least.

These are really nice though, I doubt I'll break these.

$40 on sale, would have been $60 or $70 normally.

Hitom
03-29-2009, 23:21

My cell has photos. :D:D:D:):)

[O]_Fawkes
03-29-2009, 23:23
if the most extravagant thing you wear is a hoody and jeans, it probably means you're poor.

No, I just don't see the need to buy stuff made in China that's going to be destroyed in three weeks.

I wear clothes for half a year to a year depending on the item, I buy my clothes to last, not because they're expensive and everybody else is wearing them.

Kusghuul
03-29-2009, 23:25
_Fawkes;3148891']No, I just don't see the need to buy stuff made in China that's going to be destroyed in three weeks.

I wear clothes for half a year to a year depending on the item, I buy my clothes to last, not because they're expensive and everybody else is wearing them.

Skaffy.

Vessol
03-29-2009, 23:29
You can put it in silent mode if you don't want to be bothered. My cellphone is my mp3 player, my watch, my organizer etc, it's just really useful to have one. I always have it with me.

Funny. I can buy an MP3 player for 20$ to hold any music I might listen to, no monthly charge too. Buy an actual watch on my wrist for 10$, no monthly charge. Buy a notepad and pen to write down anything I need to remember, maybe 5$?

Then attach my home phone to my cable internet, 50$ a month for both which is roughly the cost of a very cheap cell phone plan.

_Fawkes;3148891']No, I just don't see the need to buy stuff made in China that's going to be destroyed in three weeks.

Psh, my shoes are 1.5 years old and all my clothes 2+ years old. I haven't gone clothes shopping for years. Any tears and wears I can easily stitch up.

chiveskim
03-29-2009, 23:31
What amazes me more are these guys taking the bus but carry iphones or blackberrys. This one guy he works three jobs. Each pays around $10/hr and he has an iphone. He tells me he needs the iphone and uses it for everything.

[O]_Fawkes
03-29-2009, 23:34
Funny. I can buy an MP3 player for 20$ to hold any music I might listen to, no monthly charge too. Buy an actual watch on my wrist for 10$, no monthly charge. Buy a notepad and pen to write down anything I need to remember, maybe 5$?

Then attach my home phone to my cable internet, 50$ a month for both which is roughly the cost of a very cheap cell phone plan.

Psh, my shoes are 1.5 years old and all my clothes 2+ years old. I haven't gone clothes shopping for years. Any tears and wears I can easily stitch up.

My shoes are old, but I get new pants about once a year.

I wear hoodies for as long as they'll last. When they start getting to the point where wind cuts through them it's time to get a new one. The one I'm wearing is a few years old, and it wears like steel.

Viluin
03-30-2009, 00:14

That's okay, mine can take pictures of your naked body if you want.

Great.. you go ahead and carry an MP3 player, watch and notepad + pen on you. :lmao: I'll stick with 1 phone. A $20 MP3 player doesn't compare to my phone btw, if you've ever owned a decent MP3 player you'd realize exactly what you are missing. Watches are stupid, I can't stand anything attached to my body unless it's a piece of clothing. I hate jewelry too.

Wtf. How poor are you?

_Fawkes;3148948']My shoes are old, but I get new pants about once a year.

I wear hoodies for as long as they'll last. When they start getting to the point where wind cuts through them it's time to get a new one. The one I'm wearing is a few years old, and it wears like steel.

You make it sound like you wear the same hoodie every day till it's time to buy a new one.

Kusghuul
03-30-2009, 00:19
Do you people only own one set of clothes or something?

Rathynas
03-30-2009, 00:25
Do you people only own one set of clothes or something?

Didn't you learn anything from cartoons as a child?

Kusghuul
03-30-2009, 00:27
Didn't you learn anything from cartoons as a child?

That your excuse?

Rathynas
03-30-2009, 00:32
That your excuse?

Dude, you're so weird... Everyone wears only one set of clothes until they wear out. Do you have any sense of fashion?

Kusghuul
03-30-2009, 00:33
Dude, you're so weird...

Coming from a man pretending to be a girl pretending to be a guy...

[O]_Fawkes
03-30-2009, 00:47
Wtf. How poor are you?

You make it sound like you wear the same hoodie every day till it's time to buy a new one.

Not everyday, but I'll wear a hoody a few times a week over top of a button-down and t-shirt.

Vessol
03-30-2009, 00:50
Coming from a man pretending to be a girl pretending to be a guy...

She's the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude!

Vessol
03-30-2009, 00:52
That's okay, mine can take pictures of your naked body if you want.

Great.. you go ahead and carry an MP3 player, watch and notepad + pen on you. :lmao: I'll stick with 1 phone. A $20 MP3 player doesn't compare to my phone btw, if you've ever owned a decent MP3 player you'd realize exactly what you are missing. Watches are stupid, I can't stand anything attached to my body unless it's a piece of clothing. I hate jewelry too.

Wtf. How poor are you?

Boy, you're really going to wake up to a surprise these next few years.

Viluin
03-30-2009, 00:55
Boy, you're really going to wake up to a surprise these next few years.

Care to elaborate?

I don't buy new clothes all that often either, usually twice a year when it starts getting colder / warmer (A few hoodies etc for fall/winter, t-shirts for spring/summer) and one pair of shoes. 2+ year old clothes.. that means you're just a bumfuck tbh.

Vessol
03-30-2009, 00:57
Care to elaborate?

You'll see, I'd hate to ruin the surprise.

[O]_Fawkes
03-30-2009, 00:58

He'll realize that the thing between his legs can be used for more than peeing.

nathanpinard
03-30-2009, 00:59
When working collections in Cingular I've had the most ridiculous bills on my terminal created from 14 year old daughters.

We're talking like $6000 dollars worth of texting, games, talking, etc.

Viluin
03-30-2009, 00:59

Dude, you stitch your 2+ year old clothes back together so you don't have to buy new ones. You're this >-< close to being a hobo.

jonyak
03-30-2009, 01:00
Care to elaborate?

I don't buy new clothes all that often either, usually twice a year when it starts getting colder / warmer (A few hoodies etc for fall/winter, t-shirts for spring/summer) and one pair of shoes. 2+ year old clothes.. that means you're just a bumfuck tbh.

I still have and wear a tool shirt I bought on there aenima tour in like 1996.

Viluin
03-30-2009, 01:01
I still have and wear a tool shirt I bought on there aenima tour in like 1996.

But I'm sure you went shopping for new clothes a few times between 1996 and now. I have a couple of old T-Shirts too, but that doesn't mean it's all I wear.

jonyak
03-30-2009, 01:02
But I'm sure you went shopping for new clothes a few times between 1996 and now.

haha.. oh ya, about 2 times a year...

Vessol
03-30-2009, 01:03
Dude, you stitch your 2+ year old clothes back together so you don't have to buy new ones. You're this >-< close to being a hobo.

Little tears and such, it makes my clothes not look old.

I do it out of frugality. From what I save I'm able to put into savings. I won't be the one begging in bread lines and crying over my lost wealth in the coming years.

Viluin
03-30-2009, 01:04
Little tears and such, it makes my clothes not look old.

I do it out of frugality. From what I save I'm able to put into savings. I won't be the one begging in bread lines and crying over my lost wealth.

I spend around 400 Euro per year on clothing. That includes shoes. If you can't afford that you really are a hobo.

Vessol
03-30-2009, 01:07
I spend around 300-400 Euro per year on clothing. That includes shoes. If you can't afford that you really are a hobo.

500USD is enough for food for 2 months currently, 3 months if you stretch it.

The Netherlands might not be hit as hard as the U.S, but you'll be living in a pretty tough situation soon. The Great Depression will look like the good ole days.

Viluin
03-30-2009, 01:09
500USD is enough for food for 2 months.

The Netherlands might not be hit as hard as the U.S, but you'll be living in a pretty tough situation soon. The Great Depression will look like the good ole days.

Riiight. We'll see about that. If the day ever comes that I can in no way put 35 Euro per month away for clothing, I'll tell you you were right.

Vessol
03-30-2009, 01:11
Riiight. We'll see about that. If the day ever comes that I can in no way put 35 Euro per month away for clothing, I'll tell you you were right.

Optimistic, eh?

jonyak
03-30-2009, 01:12

my brother has spent more than 300$ on a pair of pants before.

he's also gay.

Viluin
03-30-2009, 01:20
Optimistic, eh?

You do realize that, by saving as much money as you possibly can, you're actually worsening the current economic situation right?

Vessol
03-30-2009, 01:29
You do realize that, by saving as much money as you possibly can, you're actually worsening the current economic situation right?

Wow, are you one of those fucking sheep who says "spending will help the economy!", wow you must be fucking naive. This economy NEEDS to collapse to recover, it can't be sustained.

Viluin
03-30-2009, 01:34
Wow, are you one of those fucking sheep who says "spending will help the economy!", wow you must be fucking naive. This economy NEEDS to collapse to recover, it can't be sustained.

Well then, might as well live a little and do what you want before it collapses, rather than living in poverty forever.

Also South Park said spending was cool. :(

Vessol
03-30-2009, 01:36
Well then, might as well live a little and do what you want before it collapses, rather than living in poverty forever.

Also South Park said spending was cool. :(

I don't live in poverty though, I'm lower middle class. I eat good food, have a decent computer and cable internet. I buy things though and make them last.

promethium3000
03-30-2009, 01:43
I rotate between two pairs of pants and one hoodie every single day, with the exception of when I go to work, yet in the last 2 years I've spent about $5000 on computer hardware. The quality of clothes you wear doesnt necessarily reflect your monetary status , but more so your priorities.

smp210
03-30-2009, 01:55

this guy has a point
america is not the power house it used to be. it doesnt contribute that much to world trade/finance, that position is being taken over by China.

america as an economy borrows A LOT from everyone else in order to fund their spending. the only way this is sustainable is if the economy has really good exports, which america doesnt any more.

basically, the only way america is going to solve its problems is by becoming poorer. as in, consumption has to fall... and its gonna be a long and tough road for times ahead in america.

Viluin
03-30-2009, 01:58
I rotate between two pairs of pants and one hoodie every single day, with the exception of when I go to work, yet in the last 2 years I've spent about $5000 on computer hardware. The quality of clothes you wear doesnt necessarily reflect your monetary status , but more so your priorities.

You have one hoodie? And you wear it every day unless you go to work? Wtf..

When do you wash it?

C++ Student
03-30-2009, 02:01

When do you wash it?

There is a point I'd like to make in this thread.

Just because you wear something every day, doesn't mean you don't wash it every day.

Vessol
03-30-2009, 02:01

When do you wash it?

I do the same. I wash mine about every 5-7 days, whenever I do my laundry.

Just because you wear something every day, doesn't mean you don't wash it every day.

What a waste of detergent. You can wear jackets and other outer wear for a number of days more then shirts(I only wear once), pants(2 max, though usually only once) while I can wear a jacket multiple times(about a week) and be fine.

People wear their winter coats all winter usually without washing

jonyak
03-30-2009, 02:02

why would you wash a sweater every day if you wear a button down shirt and a tshirt underneath it?

if there are no stains on it or dirt, I don't really see a point.

C++ Student
03-30-2009, 02:03
why would you wash a sweater every day if you wear a button down shirt and a tshirt underneath it?

if there are no stains on it or dirt, I don't really see a point.

Yes I agree, but people seem to assume repeated wearing = dirty or unwashed.

lilyeti
03-30-2009, 02:07
It's retarded. They are basicly asking to be raped. When you answer their "question" you are arrested. What the fuck is up with this?

Baralis
03-30-2009, 02:13

Aye could be. I do not have a cell phone and personaly hate the things. Im not a person that has to be talking to someone 24/7 or feel (? Whatever it is they feel lol). Not saying you are one of these ppl I just know alot that cant go 15 minutes without texting or calling someone. I consider these ppl sheep afraid to lose the herd.

One thing I hear alot is "I need it for work" which is BS. 15 years ago only a very few had them and they preformed thier jobs just fine. Its just that its now an accepted norm for buisness and not a necessity.

Viluin
03-30-2009, 02:30
I do the same. I wash mine about every 5-7 days, whenever I do my laundry.

What a waste of detergent. You can wear jackets and other outer wear for a number of days more then shirts(I only wear once), pants(2 max, though usually only once) while I can wear a jacket multiple times(about a week) and be fine.

People wear their winter coats all winter usually without washing

Jackets are different from hoodies. Jackets are worn outside only and they are frequently taken off etc which means they gets a lot of fresh air. A hoodie is stuck around your body all day long, if you wear it for 7 days (ROFL) it WILL smell.

I'd hate to be you.. I know plenty of people who wear the same hoodie two days in a row. But 7? Jeeeessssuuussss. How long do you wear the same pair of pants without washing them, two weeks?

Vessol
03-30-2009, 02:35
Jackets are different from hoodies. Jackets are worn outside only and they are frequently taken off etc which means they gets a lot of fresh air. A hoodie is stuck around your body all day long, if you wear it for 7 days (ROFL) it WILL smell.

I'd hate to be you.. I know plenty of people who wear the same hoodie two days in a row. But 7? Jeeeessssuuussss. How long do you wear the same pair of pants without washing them, two weeks?

Uh, right. I take my hoodie off frequently too, it's the same thing as a jacket for me, except a hood is attached. Who the fuck wears a hoodie inside, unless it's cold?

And I wear a pair of pants once before it's washed. And look who's talking? The Dutch? Aren't you notorious for uncleanliness?

Viluin
03-30-2009, 02:37
Edit: Dp.

Viluin
03-30-2009, 02:38
Uh, right. I take my hoodie off frequently too, it's the same thing as a jacket for me, except a hood is attached.

And I wear a pair of pants once before it's washed. And look who's talking? The Dutch? Aren't you notorious for uncleanliness?

You wear a different pair of pants every day, but the same hoodie for a week? And a hoodie is the same as a jacket to you? Most hoodies don't even have zippers.

The fact is, hoodies are far more prone to catching your bodily odors than jackets. Jackets never smell like sweat even if you wear a winter jacket during the summer. Something about the fabric, and the fact that most stuff is blocked by the clothes underneath (aka your hoodie).

Vessol
03-30-2009, 02:39
You wear a different pair of pants every day, but the same hoodie for a week? And a hoodie is the same as a jacket to you? Most hoodies don't even have zippers.

The fact is, hoodies are far more prone to catching your bodily odors than jackets. Jackets would never smell like sweat even if you wear a winter jacket during the summer. Something about the fabric.

My hoodie has a zipper, and it's never smelt. Maybe you have worse BO then me, but I very rarely sweat(Hint: It's called deodorant)

Viluin
03-30-2009, 02:40
My hoodie has a zipper, and it's never smelt. Maybe you have worse BO then me, but I very rarely sweat(Hint: It's called deodorant)

Hehehe.. that's what YOU think.

Deodorant doesn't stop sweat btw, you're talking about antiperspirants. And those don't stop all of it either unless you have some kind of disease that causes reduced sweating.

Vessol
03-30-2009, 02:42
Hehehe.. that's what YOU think.

Deodorant doesn't stop sweat btw, you're talking about antiperspirants. And those don't stop all of it either unless you have some kind of disease that causes reduced sweating.

Or I just layer correctly. Don't wear something heavy during the summer or on a sunny day. Wear more layers depending on the weather and remove them as it gets hotter. It's really not that hard to regulate your body temperature so that you very rarely sweat, and I live in the South.

Viluin
03-30-2009, 02:42
Or I just layer correctly. Don't wear something heavy during the summer or on a sunny day. Wear more layers depending on the weather and remove them as it gets hotter. It's really not that hard to regulate your body temperature so that you very rarely sweat, and I live in the South.

Sure thing, bud. I bet your armpits smell like roses at the end of the day.

Vessol
03-30-2009, 02:43
Sure thing, bud. I bet your armpits smell like roses too at the end of the day.

Actually they smell like "Extreme Blast".

lilyeti
03-30-2009, 02:44

Bickering like an old couple. Honestly, look at your-selves from a 3rd person prespective. Arguing about body-oder?

Viluin
03-30-2009, 02:44
Bickering like an old couple. Honestly, look at your-selves from a 3rd person prespective. Arguing about body-oder?

Yes motherfucker, got something to say?

lilyeti
03-30-2009, 02:51
Yes motherfucker, got something to say?

Actually, I said it allready, thanks for asking.

biggunsar
03-30-2009, 03:21
_Fawkes;3148658']And I saw a girl who I could have sworn was no older than nine wearing a belly shirt and short-shorts.

Normally I would have just kept walking, but I noticed other girls dressed similarly of the same age, or around there. It looked as if they had taken a girl's clothes twice or the same and a half times their age and put them on themselves.

Now what really topped it off was their cell-phone: glitter-studded pieces of plastic that cost about twenty dollars to make, although they were sold at most likely anywhere between a hundred and two-hundred dollars.

Is this what our society has come to? Girls growing up to fast, guys getting fatter and fatter, and a community that grows more and more dependent on cell phones?

Your just poor.

And where were these girls when i was 13, FUCK....i missed out on alot.

Vessol
03-30-2009, 03:25
Your just poor.

And where were these girls when i was 13, FUCK....i missed out on alot of sexually transmitted diseases

Fixed.

lilyeti
03-30-2009, 03:27
Your just poor.

And where were these girls when i was 13, FUCK....i missed out on alot of flat chested, whiney, spoiled, sluts.

Fixed

Desperado[1G]
03-30-2009, 03:31
Yea, that's how things are today.

The boys are weak, disrespectful little shits, and the girls dress and act like whores. It's pathetic.

Though I'm sure Vessol here will tell you that it's all in the name of progress, and preach to you the flimsy tenets of moral relativism.

Vessol
03-30-2009, 03:32
;3149918']Yea, that's how things are today.

The boys are weak, disrespectful little shits, and the girls dress and act like whores. It's pathetic.

Though I'm sure Vessol here will tell you that it's all in the name of progress, and preach to you the flimsy tenets of moral relativism.

Huh?

biggunsar
03-30-2009, 03:34
nothing wrong with getting a sexual disease. At least it was fun. WHere are there are alot of sorry ass people who get cancer and shit.
which would you rather have?

I have had crabs AND one venereal wart (which was promptly removed, by inserting a needle to freeze my wiener, and then cauterizing the wart off) Wasn't the funnest day I ever had. But the way i got it, was banging two girls at once in some shit hole town I had never been in. that was an AWESOME night

Vessol
03-30-2009, 03:40
nothing wrong with getting a sexual disease. At least it was fun. WHere are there are alot of sorry ass people who get cancer and shit.
which would you rather have?

Sorry, I think I'll go with using protection and having sex with clean partners I'm in a monogamous relationship with instead of having pus oozing out of my fucking cock.

lilyeti
03-30-2009, 03:41
Sorry, I think I'll go with using protection and having sex with clean partners I'm in a monogamous relationship with instead of having pus oozing out of my fucking cock.

Isn't that called infiirtility?

thelastlogan
03-30-2009, 03:44
dude i noticed that this week, more than ever before, they are like a bunch of 6 year old hookers

Signus
03-30-2009, 04:18
_Fawkes;3148658']And I saw a girl who I could have sworn was no older than nine wearing a belly shirt and short-shorts.

It's always been this way, society is not coming to anything. This has been happening for as long as I can remember.

Also, honestly, I'd rather have them dressed like that then the girls are dressed at MY mall (all dressed like boys, with the ugliest hair I've ever seen, carrying around Fall Out Boy stuff and thinking they're emo, while the guys are dressed like girls and wearing makeup)

Jack_Daniel
03-30-2009, 04:37
I never go shopping more than once a year, and I generally wear my clothes for longer than that. I have 2 sweatshirts which I rotate and wash once a week when I do my laundry. I don't own a cell phone and hope never to.

I'm not poor, I'm just frugal. I would prefer to live in a studio apartment to living in a mansion. I guess I'm lucky because money everywhere is about to go bye bye. Good luck Viluin...

biggunsar
03-30-2009, 04:42
I never go shopping more than once a year, and I generally wear my clothes for longer than that. I have 2 sweatshirts which I rotate and wash once a week when I do my laundry. I don't own a cell phone and hope never to.

I'm not poor, I'm just frugal. I would prefer to live in a studio apartment to living in a mansion. I guess I'm lucky because money everywhere is about to go bye bye. Good luck Viluin...

wTF. Frugal is just a german word for "ass poor".

Vessol
03-30-2009, 04:45
wTF. Frugal is just a german word for "ass poor".

Actually it comes from the latin word, frugalis, meaning virtuous, you uneducated twat.

Jackhowitzer
03-30-2009, 05:13
Prostitution or selling drugs, either one works.

Sexting. And phone sex and phone sexting and mobile sexting.

Jackhowitzer
03-30-2009, 05:14
Actually it comes from the latin word, frugalis, meaning virtuous, you uneducated twat.

Haha your ass poor vessol! :p

verlox2
03-30-2009, 05:14
Sexting. And phone sex and phone sexting and mobile sexting.

What?

Rathynas
03-30-2009, 05:35
I used to wear my Chucks without socks. I hate socks. They smelled like shit, so I would wash my feet every day. Got sick of washing my feet so I started wearing socks again.

I wear jeans 7 days in a row.

I wear jackets/hoodies whole years without washing them.

And I'm a girl (or so I say). What the hell, guys? I thought you were supposed to be infamous for uncleanliness. :confused:

What?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/15/national/main4723161.shtml

fermer101
03-30-2009, 06:00
I used to wear my Chucks without socks. I hate socks. They smelled like shit, so I would wash my feet every day. Got sick of washing my feet so I started wearing socks again.

I wear jeans 7 days in a row.

I wear jackets/hoodies whole years without washing them.

And I'm a girl (or so I say). What the hell, guys? I thought you were supposed to be infamous for uncleanliness. :confused:

I hope you are kidding.

Rathynas
03-30-2009, 06:11
I hope you are kidding.

Nope. Not at all. But I don't sweat much/stink, so I can get away with it.

What was this thread originally about? :confused:

verlox2
03-30-2009, 06:15
Nope. Not at all. But I don't sweat much/stink, so I can get away with it.

What was this thread originally about? :confused:

Castro fighting off 50 clinjas while killing a Grue with Slaxe-chucks.

Vanno
03-30-2009, 06:16
/ends shaking cane menacingly at kids on his lawn.