PDA

View Full Version : Bitching gets you nowhere.

Chemichonga
03-04-2009, 21:43
It is all in the title people... I'll admit they suck at releasing and blah blah blah... The fact of the matter is you are still going to buy the damn thing don't kid yourselves... If you waited the whatever... seven years? I believe you can wait another 2 weeks (HAHA!?! Two weeks and it will be smooth). I know I won't get my copy for another week at least... This weekend will be the worst of it. Shit, they probably have so much hype behind this the amount of people they let in probably doesn't exceed the amount of people who find out about it the day after. So we got people finding out about it yesterday and getting the game today. I bet it makes you feel all warm inside. I'm bored... Someone who has a family and work let me barrow your wasted copy.

The Goatbreeder
03-04-2009, 21:44
It is all in the title people... I'll admit they suck at releasing and blah blah blah... The fact of the matter is you are still going to buy the damn thing don't kid yourselves... If you waited the whatever... seven years? I believe you can wait another 2 weeks (HAHA!?! Two weeks and it will be smooth). I know I won't get my copy for another week at least... This weekend will be the worst of it. Shit, they probably have so much hype behind this the amount of people they let in probably doesn't exceed the amount of people who find out about it the day after. So we got people finding out about it yesterday and getting the game today. I bet it makes you feel all warm inside. I'm bored... Someone who has a family and work let me barrow your wasted copy.

I understand. I wanna have sex too :/

Chemichonga
03-04-2009, 21:46
I understand. I wanna have sex too :/

That was pretty good if I didn't say copy.

Vanno
03-05-2009, 03:11
Tell that to the ACLU, NAACP, feminists, etc.

heroshade
03-05-2009, 03:38
I don't know why this thread prompted me to make this, but here you go...

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5584/forumfall.bmp

Yeah, I'm bored.

Ozzy Wrong
03-05-2009, 04:36
This thread isn't off-topic! In fact, it's very much related to Darkfall!

Chemichonga
03-06-2009, 21:06
Same goes for today!