PDA

View Full Version : I'm pretty sure something is wrong with me...

heroshade
02-23-2009, 07:42
So, I'm just going to get this out of the way first. I'm a pretty small guy. I'm 5'9 and I weigh 122 pounds (all muscle baby) at 17 years old. Yet lately, I've been hungry non-stop, and I've been having trouble breathing. Naturally, I assumed I was just out of shape and that I needed to stop eating so much junk food. Today, however, something occurred to me. I ate a large pepperoni pizza, five bowls of cereal, a large bag of doritos and 2 cans of pringles. This is obviously not a normal diet. Now, at about ten o' clock tonight, I realized something. I haven't used or felt the need to use the bathroom all day. I'm definitely going to the doctor tomorrow, but before I do, I'de like to know if anyone here knows what this is. It's really starting to bother me now.

Flame as you wish, and yes you all NEED to know this.

Ghosts of Angra
02-23-2009, 07:44
Tape worm ftw

tallefred
02-23-2009, 07:47
I thought this was going to be something interesting like "I accidentally the whole fleshlight I'm pretty sure something is wrong with me" or "I just woke up and my little brother's head is lying on the floor and I can't figure out what I did with the body I'm pretty sure something is wrong with me".

heroshade
02-23-2009, 07:48
I thought this was going to be something interesting like "I accidentally the whole fleshlight I'm pretty sure something is wrong with me" or "I just woke up and my little brother's head is lying on the floor and I can't figure out what I did with the body I'm pretty sure something is wrong with me".

If only.

tallefred
02-23-2009, 07:50
If only.

Forumfall needs more crazies. Ammon777 disappeared, but he was boring crazy anyways. We need someone like the Joker or Hannibal crazy.

Zadok
02-23-2009, 07:53
we need dread og to post on these forums... BTW he sucks ingame so far.

tallefred
02-23-2009, 07:58
we need dread og to post on these forums... BTW he sucks ingame so far.

What game are you talking about?

Vaalsha
02-23-2009, 08:23
SOunds like you got a worm to me.

kordoyn
02-23-2009, 08:25
Tapeworm. Unfun.

ZeroFX
02-23-2009, 08:35
Does your tapeworm tell you what to do? Where to go?

bdjhall
02-23-2009, 12:07
Probably just a growth spurt. I recommend you wait a year or so to see if you grow at all before seeing a doctor.

Dragor
02-23-2009, 12:10
So, I'm just going to get this out of the way first. I'm a pretty small guy. I'm 5'9 and I weigh 122 pounds (all muscle baby) at 17 years old. Yet lately, I've been hungry non-stop, and I've been having trouble breathing. Naturally, I assumed I was just out of shape and that I needed to stop eating so much junk food. Today, however, something occurred to me. I ate a large pepperoni pizza, five bowls of cereal, a large bag of doritos and 2 cans of pringles. This is obviously not a normal diet. Now, at about ten o' clock tonight, I realized something. I haven't used or felt the need to use the bathroom all day. I'm definitely going to the doctor tomorrow, but before I do, I'de like to know if anyone here knows what this is. It's really starting to bother me now.

u guys are fucking tall.. <.< im like 5.6 :( and im 20 lol

cosimo84
02-23-2009, 12:11
maybe you should try to slip a salad in there.

SOME kind of vegetables or chug cranberry juice at least.

You're probably literally full of shit and about to explode. thaz why you cant breathe.

arcas
02-23-2009, 12:14

puberty

:D

Uska d'Orien
02-23-2009, 12:16
When I was your age I was slightly taller but weighed less(115) I ate all the time but didnt have the out of breath problem I would say see a Dr. but the eating of to much junk food is bad stop it eat more salads and lean protiens.
At your age unless you have asthma you shouldnt have trouble breathing. I work in a hosptial and asthma has been come more common over the last few years due to air polution partialy and people staying to much indoors and not getting fresh air so get out go to the lake or woods or some other activity like that.

chewbaccasdad
02-23-2009, 12:28

I like the reference. And the fact it appears the OP has one.

Glaive
02-23-2009, 12:52

Hohohoho more than 80lbs less than me.

Hitom
02-23-2009, 12:54
You're 17, you'll be fine.

Harsher
02-23-2009, 12:55
You're probably literally full of shit and about to explode. thaz why you cant breathe.

I love internet doctors.

Drakarius
02-23-2009, 13:00
You're probably just constipated and can't breathe because you've been stuffing your face with food all day. Eat some fiber, then go out and buy a new toilet because you're going to destroy your old one by the time you get home.

Badem
02-23-2009, 13:08
Prunes

Lots of fucking Prunes man

Then at least two rolls of toilet paper plus a cloth to damp in water to cool your ass cos you first shit after a blockage like that is gonna sting man,

Or just try some ExLax

ZeroFX
02-23-2009, 14:17
I like the reference. And the fact it appears the OP has one.
hehe im glad *someone* got it :P

Daria311
02-23-2009, 14:33
tapeworm, constipation, pregnancy...

go see a doctor, not a bunch of random people on the internet

Dragor
02-23-2009, 14:37
tapeworm, constipation, pregnancy...

go see a doctor, not a bunch of random people on the internet

but the people on the internet are always right.. how dare you :(

and pregnancy..hahaha

heroshade
02-23-2009, 15:28
puberty

:D

Fuck *voice crack* off.

Mooseman
02-23-2009, 15:33

Smells like tapeworm.

Mooseman
02-23-2009, 15:38
maybe you should try to slip a salad in there.

SOME kind of vegetables or chug cranberry juice at least.

Pizza sauce is a vegetable in my book.

DoveAlexa
02-23-2009, 17:54
You're severely dehydrated first of all. But all that sodium should be making you piss more. Which is why its severe and not regular dehydration, nothing to piss o_o.

And yeah, puberty, no tape worm. Breathing though, you're probably lacking in B12 so you're getting muscle (diaphragm) weakness, iron too. You definitely need more vitamin C.

Also, a simple cold could be making you have problems breathing, since you're lacking in proper nutrition its plenty easy to get sick.

Reckun
02-23-2009, 17:56

system of a down ftw!

Killuminati
02-23-2009, 18:07
You're dying.....I'm sorry

Badem
02-23-2009, 18:09
could be the fact he is not actually all muscle but a little fat boy with asthma who panics at the thought of going outside and being ridiculed by strangers, therefore he spends his time in his bedroom consuming alarming amounts of food, so much so that he has a blockage in his gut and he will only notice when he starts vomiting Faeces

Killuminati
02-23-2009, 18:10
could be the fact he is not actually all muscle but a little fat boy with asthma who panics at the thought of going outside and being ridiculed by strangers, therefore he spends his time in his bedroom consuming alarming amounts of food, so much so that he has a blockage in his gut and he will only notice when he starts vomiting Faeces

he is 122 lbs, who knows though. He probably meant 221 lbs.

Badem
02-23-2009, 18:16
Fat fingers, cant type right

probably typed it with a pencil clenched in his chubby little fist (he had a crispy Creme in the other) and all the crumbs on the keyboard made him miss the key he was aiming for

iza
02-23-2009, 19:03
Know this: If you do go to the doctor for this, they will stick something up your ass.

bugmeat
02-23-2009, 19:04
Tape worm ftw

This.

Ziggurattt
02-23-2009, 19:09
I had the same issue.

It turns out that I was transgendered.

They turned my penis into a vagina and gave me breast implants.

Well, 10 years later, doctors were reviewing my case for educational purposes and found out that they switched my chart with another young man.

He got an enema.

Viluin
02-23-2009, 19:15
When you say you haven't felt the need to use the bathroom all day, does that include peeing? Because that's a little weird. As for taking a shit.. I usually take a shit once a day, often past midnight, so your time may still come!

As for being hungry non-stop.. Do you really mean non-stop, or do you mean you get hungry again 1-2 hours after eating? Because that's pretty normal if you're used to eating often.

A pepperoni pizza, 5 bowls of cereal, doritos and pringles isn't that much for 1 day, really.

Also, if you have trouble breathing something is indeed wrong. It may or may not be related to your eating habits.

Fizbanui
02-23-2009, 19:18
5'9 is 175cm, right?

Viluin
02-23-2009, 19:28
5'9 is 175cm, right?

Something like that, yes. A bit less I think, around 173.

jonyak
02-23-2009, 19:36
A pepperoni pizza, 5 bowls of cereal, doritos and pringles isn't that much for 1 day, really.

Thats a fuck load of food.

I only eat lunch somedays... and very little most other days.

yet somehow I am 250lbs...