PDA

View Full Version : DFO looks just like WoW

Alkurhah
02-20-2009, 17:49
I'm so excited about this game because it looks just like wow(almost). In wow my dk needs more skills and I can't do nething about it but in DF i can make my dk and give him more skills so hes super powerful. Then I can make his weapons like wow blacksmithing but i can make bows too so i can be like a hunter dk with mage fireballs. question tho can i make my owns spells 2, not like wow but i wana be a warlock too like wow. is there ne cities like wow ironforge

Wolffen
02-20-2009, 17:51
Yes we can, can can.
Yes we can, can can.
Yes we can, can can.
Yes we can, can can.

HAIL FUHRER OBAMA!

Change! Change! Change!
Yes we can can can!

Skyborn
02-20-2009, 18:02
Check it out kids, the new hot toy of the summer! Its FAILTROLL!!! With a full action failgun and failnades.

Seddoron
02-20-2009, 18:03
Fail.

Anyway, i think that nazis were pretty cool. Not the racism part and shit, but the uniforms and stuff. Really glorious. Hitler and his generals made stupid decisions tho and they all got pwned in the end.

melipone
02-20-2009, 18:05
Considering how long skills take to raise, he has a point

Hyster
02-20-2009, 18:06
I'm so excited about this game because it looks just like wow(almost). In wow my dk needs more skills and I can't do nething about it but in DF i can make my dk and give him more skills so hes super powerful. Then I can make his weapons like wow blacksmithing but i can make bows too so i can be like a hunter dk with mage fireballs. question tho can i make my owns spells 2, not like wow but i wana be a warlock too like wow. is there ne cities like wow ironforge

Run and dont look back

Alkurhah
02-20-2009, 18:08
DF players are so much more intelligent than AOC players.

Baralis
02-20-2009, 18:09
Fail.

Anyway, i think that nazis were pretty cool. Not the racism part and shit, but the uniforms and stuff. Really glorious. Hitler and his generals made stupid decisions tho and they all got pwned in the end.

They done some good things for Germany and they also had some really cool ideas but most overlook the good things because of the horrendous acts they preformed.

ZeroFX
02-20-2009, 18:10
Check it out kids, the new hot toy of the summer! Its FAILTROLL!!! With a full action failgun and failnades.
Don't forget about the failplace action playset!

Hitler and his generals made stupid decisions tho and they all got pwned in the end.
Fail. Hitler got pwnt coz he did NOT follow his advisers. If Rommel was listened to by Hitler, we'd *all* be sprechen sie deustche right now.

Wolffen
02-20-2009, 18:24
Fail.

Yeah totally. The actual LOOK of the Nazi's were ultra badass. Not to mention the Nazi troops were better trained then any of the other armies. The golden eagles and the kind of "Rome" feeling Hitler did for his army and his country was ultra sweet.

Hitler Mistake #1: Invading Soviet Union So Early
Hitler Mistake #2: Postponing Operation Seal (Ground invasion of Britain).

I think those were some of the stupid decisions that cost them the war eh

ZeroFX
02-20-2009, 18:28
I think those were some of the stupid decisions that cost them the war eh
Wrong. Research "The Desert Fox."
If Hitfagler would have not forced Rommel into attacking Patton, the US would have lost north Africa and thus the Mediterranean access to Europe.

melipone
02-20-2009, 18:29
Hitler was a bit thick and a bit of a twat. Thats why they failed

Ash'Luskr
02-20-2009, 18:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH0dM9y26Zo

Deresteau
02-20-2009, 18:46
Yes we can, can can.
Yes we can, can can.
Yes we can, can can.
Yes we can, can can.

HAIL FUHRER OBAMA!

Change! Change! Change!
Yes we can can can!
all snail obama

HauptmannHP
02-20-2009, 18:48
If Hitfagler would have not forced Rommel into attacking Patton, the US would have lost north Africa and thus the Mediterranean access to Europe.

But wouldn't the Soviets still have defeated them on the Eastern front?

Sharuk
02-20-2009, 18:50
They done some good things for Germany and they also had some really cool ideas but most overlook the good things because of the horrendous acts they preformed.

Which is the product of corruption and an example of why those ideas will never work

Seddoron
02-20-2009, 18:59

And Hitler didn't listen to Rommel in regarding of setting the main defence to Normandy and not Dover, thus it was lost.

He also concentrated on making the shitty v2 rockets instead of developing the rocket engine technology for airplanes that could have achieved aerial superiority.

Skyborn
02-20-2009, 23:37
This is why I love forumfall, we went from flaming a failtroll, to discussing the positive contributions of Nazi's on German society.

Spankytwo
02-20-2009, 23:38

Trolldar is beeping like crazy.